#141 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:11 AM

https://invst.ly/cb-0y

26700 hs broke down and needs to get above that. Otherwise could fall much more.

#142 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:05 AM

You missing a wave up...and seasonals only topping out early next week!

After tonight markets should resume the bullish momentum...

A

that up wave must come or its tickets. The Political chaos it maybe the problem for the hang seng now.

#143 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:04 AM

Sold non at market price this am...caught with pants down but my own fault...back drawing board

#144 ~DB~

~DB~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:46 AM

Even so the futures open today will be well up on the close yesterday. Holding a short is feeding the animals.

Don't care... trades ticks. Takes many longs a day. Up or down, makes money on any bounce. Makes more in drops. Never takes loss. 30% - 40% a month.

~DB~

#145 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:34 AM

Snippit, you think npn will go up today too? Stressed

#146 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:28 AM

It will cost you the spread.  Same for all platforms/brokers. You dontclose and reopen. The broker does it auto. My bots dont trade futures, they trade cash perpetual.. so no rollovers for me

Even so the futures open today will be well up on the close yesterday. Holding a short is feeding the animals.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#147 ~DB~

~DB~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:56 AM

At no cost? You can sell out (cost) and wait to then buy back (cost). The rollover is free money for brokers, let alone market makers and happy days for all broker & market maker con artist combos, if you leave it to do the thing according to their advises.

Kindly tell it as it is instead of the usual IG defibrillation and reconstitution of all simple life forms.

It will cost you the spread.  Same for all platforms/brokers. You dontclose and reopen. The broker does it auto. My bots dont trade futures, they trade cash perpetual.. so no rollovers for me

~DB~

#148 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 18 September 2019 - 05:51 PM

That's futures closeout dates (FC). You can rollover your contract to the new one anytime you like.

At no cost? You can sell out (cost) and wait to then buy back (cost). The rollover is free money for brokers, let alone market makers and happy days for all broker & market maker con artist combos, if you leave it to do the thing according to their advises.

Kindly tell it as it is instead of the usual IG defibrillation and reconstitution of all simple life forms.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#149 ~DB~

~DB~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:59 PM

I understand that IG operates a confusion. Not sure what to make of your consequential; rollovers like so:

Currency Futures: Thursday, 12th September before market open
Commodity Futures: Thursday, 12th September before market openSingle Stock Futures: Tuesday, 17th September before market openIndex Futures: Thursday, 19th September before market open

:D

A

That's futures closeout dates (FC). You can rollover your contract to the new one anytime you like. Institutions starts 1 week before FC.... Hence those increased volumes since Thursday.
Rollover is not FC. If you did not rollover by FC 12pm then it's either closed or automatically rolled over.

~DB~

#150 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:47 PM

Most rollovers done already.... Institutions start a week before FC. You can see on volumes the bulk rolled over yesterday already. Today almost none.

I understand that IG operates a confusion. Not sure what to make of your consequential; rollovers like so:

Currency Futures: Thursday, 12th September before market open

Commodity Futures: Thursday, 12th September before market open

Single Stock Futures: Tuesday, 17th September before market open

Index Futures: Thursday, 19th September before market open 

#151 ~DB~

~DB~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:18 PM

Not sure about IG numbers normally but when the futures rollover its worse trying to make sense of their home-brew-fool-you index.
In my reality the rollover arrives just as the short shouts from the rooftop. Grumpchit. Nonethe(clue)less the parade continues towards downtown via the actual JSE futures. So the Dec contract suggests reduce and tighten up. The chart reminds that this show is just starting.

Most rollovers done already.... Institutions start a week before FC. You can see on volumes the bulk rolled over yesterday already. Today almost none.

~DB~

#152 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 18 September 2019 - 03:54 PM

Not sure about IG numbers normally but when the futures rollover its worse trying to make sense of their home-brew-fool-you index.

In my reality the rollover arrives just as the short shouts from the rooftop. Grumpchit. Nonethe(clue)less the parade continues towards downtown via the actual JSE futures. So the Dec contract suggests reduce and tighten up. The chart reminds that this show is just starting.

#153 ~DB~

~DB~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 11:59 AM

There are a bit more clues on IG cash..... 
Reaching 1.618% now. Looking to the left  (11 Sep) is see a small tight range which certianly is a target. Those Doji (ranges) in a strong trend are super magnets for retests.  TSI very OB so should bounce here, maybe another 100p lower max.  

Attached Files

~DB~

#154 ~DB~

~DB~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 11:50 AM

The local inflation figures cut out any chance of a ZA rate cut tomorrow. The Oil wars also going to increase inflation in the short term. 
Market were bargaining on a rate cut so that was prices in last week, Now all those gains are lost now that the reality is clear.   Could possibly go all the way to 50K to go test the breakout (and gap), but not in 1 go.   1H is going oversold, so should get a bounce soon, then another lower leg lower to make the positive divergence on the TSI. That will give the signal that this W4 is coming to an end. Once the bounce is finished the 1.618% target can be required for the low.

Attached Files

~DB~

#155 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 11:16 AM

Ja, shitty game today,,I'm holding for where high is...cant loose nerve now

#156 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2019 - 11:05 AM

Hi A, it seems to be.following most of time....thanks dont want jump off eggs too soon....

Didnt expect his much weakness too but money makers at it again trying to shake some longs before she goes back up!

Always a game....

A

"Never never never give up!"

#157 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:33 AM

Hi A, it seems to be.following most of time....thanks dont want jump off eggs too soon....

#158 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:05 AM

Hang Seng 

The Hang Seng most often has a good correlation with the JSE Top 40. The major correction that has been underway is no exception. The 5-3-5 pattern also requires one more leg down.

https://wavecount.bl.../hang-seng.html

hk50-d-180919.png

non videbunt

You missing a wave up...and seasonals only topping out early next week!

After tonight markets should resume the bullish momentum...

A

Attached Files

• Attached File  HK.jpg   109.64KB   10 downloads

#159 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2019 - 09:55 AM

Need go out later..dont think these things going hatch anytime soon....seem be battling to get these chickens lol

Problem is my calls based on Alsi and not NPN, not always in the same boat, still see higher highs on Alsi into next week!

A

#160 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 09:44 AM

Need go out later..dont think these things going hatch anytime soon....seem be battling to get these chickens lol

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting