#181 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:35 AM

Well its difficult to exercise caution in dealing with securities, when in fact they are suspended from the JSE :huh:

What a joke

RENEWAL OF CAUTIONARY ANNOUNCEMENT

Shareholders are referred the cautionary announcement
dated 15 May 2015 and the renewal of cautionary
announcements dated 9 June 2015, 29 June 2015, 11 August
2015 and 1 September 2015 relating to the finalisation of
the financial statements of the Company for the year
ended 28 February 2015 (“Annual Financial Statements”)
and the impact of the prior year restatements (“Prior
Year Restatement”).

Shareholders are hereby further advised that it is
expected that the Annual Financial Statements will be
released on SENS on or about Friday 23 October 2015.
Accordingly, shareholders are advised to continue
exercising caution when dealing in the Company’s
securities until a full announcement relating to the
Annual Financial Statements and the Prior Year
Restatement is made.

#182 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:02 PM

Only news is that Board members are in Singapore on another useless ego centric mission. Two months ago they were in California. Who pay for this? I see no more upbeat news on Grindstone, now only YouDiligence their pet project as they call it, never a mention of Afdawn the sponsor of good times. :ph34r: The unarmed robbers!

I bet they will once again roll the shareholder over at the AGM. Only allow a few questions, from friendly parties such as Jacques G' adviser Hayden Frankie, remember him? "Small companies should not be too transparent allow the Board to run the business as they see fit", and now?  

Still no AFS?

#183 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:09 AM

Still no hope?

I cant wait for the AGM, this time round I don't think they will be able to BS everyone as they did last year. Gave them the benefit of the doubt last year, this year, not so much.

Still hope they can pull the "knife" out of the patient without killing it... 

Had such great dreams for a proper VC investment vehicle, but don't know anymore. If only they were willing to talk to there sharholders and let us know what was going on.

Any one else have some news?

#184 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:28 AM

Let the circus begin (again) 

Hawk

#185 Sugafoot

Sugafoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:49 PM

Moses would have had a tougher time getting water out of a rock... <br />Your staying power is commendable, guys

#186 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 11:24 AM

Really hoping we can get the suspension lifted and really looking forward to getting some good news (we hope) for once out of the AFDAWN camp.

#187 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:17 PM

So maybe we will be able to start trading Afdawn later this week. We all hope that the AFS will clear the air with some positive news and the launch of You Diligence which must be a good story. There are some 600,000 SMEs in the country if they sell the tool-set to 5% of these in the first year it will rake in 30,000 * R 5,000; a cool R 150 million contribution to the Afdawn bottom line!!!       

#188 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:23 AM

On the LinkedIn page it is a privately owned company. On the CNBC Africa interview KvZ is introduced as a KC Partner which he cannot be as they have sold KC to AD. They are distancing themselves from Afdawn but not from AD' cash which is funding their lifestyle. 

#189 battleship

battleship

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdurban

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

Hi Ajax

I see  you mention YD is privately owned.I was lead to believe it was KCs property.If this is so, then what the hell are we waiting for regarding good news!

Like taxtim, it appears the directors are openly stealing our rights issue money  for their private benefit.

Did anyone manage to make contact wit KvZ at the exit conference?

Unless they send an informed SENS on the situation,We can only assume its open white collar theft????

Please tell me I am wrong!!!!!!!!!!

#190 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:19 PM

Hey guys

I got out of this share and I'm still licking my wounds

Don't get involved in possibilities

There will be a possibility that it will be active again on the JSE

but the way us shareholders were treated, and the grey cloud around it, its bound to happen again

Once bitten, twice shy is my motto

#191 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:11 PM

There is a paid version as per the new You Diligence web site; but I see the project is privately owned? What does that mean? Funded by Afdawn for the benefit of the Knife Capital vendors? TaxTim mentoring funded by Afdawn Andrea Bohmert is an investor?      

#192 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:29 AM

Hi BS let us be realistic, this is a free to use DD tool aimed at SME' doing their own internal DD for exit.

Where will the revenue come from? Their hope is that somebody will buy the tool-set from KC. Afdawn shareholders pay for their excursions and 'play things' i.e. recent vacation to Silicon Valley.

If any of the AD Board members read this; you must man-up and come clean. Pay back the money! You are misappropriating the shareholders' RI funds. 

End of August nearing, AFS still not released, no surprises there.

Be assured we will be on your case.....

Hawk

#193 battleship

battleship

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdurban

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

I see Keet VZ announced a soft launch of You Diligence with anticipated launch in September?This was at the Exit conference.

Does anyone have any feedback?

He seems very upbeat and positive as always.Do you think its because YD is destined for great things or because he does not give a damn about what he did to afdawn and its loyal shareholders?

#194 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:32 AM

They will conduct the AGM in the same manner as last year, uncomfortable date, time and place with limited questions allowed.

The shareholders will once again be rolled over and will give them a mandate to carry on as usual. JG will place the reason for the problems on previous 'mishaps' and subjectively motivate his best ever transaction (KC). They cannot allow shareholders to have intimate knowledge of the Elite situation as well as what KC is really all about. :ph34r:   

PSG must feel compromised especially as Board members say they take decisions on the back of PSG' advice....see no evil, hear no evil just do a little evil! 

The most interesting question is if the Auditors will sign off on the AD liquidity statement and if they don't what the outcome will be? 

I have a feeling that next week we will see some action as KC must first do a presentation (how to exit your SME) at the Moneyweb 'exit strategy' conference on the 21st and cannot allow difficult question at this forum.

#195 JR7800

JR7800

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:34 AM

So, we are hoping for end Aug now.

Can't wait for this years AGM, if we make it that far. Maybe a few more will attend AGM this year than 2014.

#196 ajax

ajax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:40 PM

On the 21st August KC team is sharing their great exit experience at the Moneyweb exit conference. How to take shareholders' money and high jack a company with the support of the target' Board. The BIG DD farce. I wonder if the AD Board will attend this....they should.  

I believe that there will be some interesting Twitter activity re this by AD shareholders from next week.

#197 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:16 PM

Dear all, Jacques Groenewald and his handlers (the KC bunch) manipulated the KC transaction as well as the RI and they are having a ball with your money. Shareholders had the opportunity to question the Board on their manner and destruction of value but have decided to give them total support..don't cry now! You sponsor Keet and Andrea' recent US vacation, there is still money available before the end game. 

Jacques Groenewald after the AGM wrote;  

Thanks to all shareholders who attended the AGM and the huge show of support in our endeavours. @KnifeCap   

Hawk

#198 Taurus

Taurus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationCaledon

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:52 PM

If they do, I will take my pound of flesh. I certainly will not sit there and let them rob me in broad day light. They will pay the price.

“In order to know how good you are at something requires exactly the same skills as it does to be good at that thing in the first place” 

#199 ponzi

ponzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

There is nothing more to say, one thing is for sure the system is failing shareholders.    

Hawk

#200 battleship

battleship

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Locationdurban

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Afdawn s SENS that they would ENDEVOUR  to publish the AFS by the end of July appears to be a smokescreen. created to give shareholders some hope.

Everything is now in the directors favour.

Afdawn is the used cow from which the RI money to keep KC afloat was derived.

The directors never mentioned afdawn as having done anything.

Only KC was perceived to be the money making business.

But ADW was listed and needed accountability.

Decisions along the way led to ADWs suspension from JSE and it now looks indefinite.

KC can now do what it pleases and carry on as usual with the RI money

Very convenient for them

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting