It's barely breaking out of 400- 450c

#62 Procrastinator

Procrastinator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

On a PE of 20, wow!, enthusiasm for Mr Moutons involvement drove price up a wee bit high I reckon, Curro premium?.
Where did those damn 10 baggers go?

#63 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:51 AM

Yes shares are falling all around but the extent of the drop of this one has me stumped. It is looking like falling further today. I can only speculate that one its holdings has produced some negative news.

#64 Sugafoot

Sugafoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

Zeder share price under 400c.
Any thoughts why they've reached these levels?
Is this also a buying opportunity or do I stay away?

#65 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Yep, I think the market expected more hence the slight pull-back. Shares like Zeder typically like to trade at a discount to the SOTP / NAV so another explanation for the pull-back. But I must say that this year has been one of Zeder's best from a point of view of share price movement. The real prospect lies in Chayton and when that start-up business will prosper Zeder's price will climb.. That business could be the eventual jewel in Zeder's crown.

#66 HendrikB

HendrikB

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Based on this trading update Zeder looks fully priced. :(   I was expecting something big.  Ah well.

#67 HendrikB

HendrikB

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Thanks Hendrik, any idea on when PSG will release their results? The volume today is clearly with PSG and an interesting deal in the closing auction yesterday (R81.67). I cannot imagine that Zeder would have such a strong influence on the share price movement and Capitec and Curro are quiet on the corporate actions side. 

Trading Updates due?

I don't know, but I do know that there's a lot of stuff happening now in the agrisector.  Lot of deals being made and Zeder is a really big player.  So it could have an impact.

#68 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Thanks Hendrik, any idea on when PSG will release their results? The volume today is clearly with PSG and an interesting deal in the closing auction yesterday (R81.67). I cannot imagine that Zeder would have such a strong influence on the share price movement and Capitec and Curro are quiet on the corporate actions side. 

Trading Updates due?

#69 HendrikB

HendrikB

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Zeder's results and portfolio update will be released on October 7th.

#70 HendrikB

HendrikB

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

4 months ago I significantly upped my stake in Zeder.  There is definitively something good in the pipeline and we will find out tomorrow!  I suspect Zeder warchest has increased significantly.  

#71 Saints

Saints

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSandton

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

I have noted some large volumes traded on both of these shares recently. Both of their interim results are due shortly and either the market is pricing in a good set of results or a favourable announcement is to be made. With AFGRI's announcement on Friday we now know Zeder is not involved so that leaves us pondering what else could be in the pipeline. PSG's share price went up nicely on the back of Capitec's results but still continues to rise and this I conclude has something to do with Zeder. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting