Photo
- - - - -

Small Caps: Which is the Next Ten Bagger?

small caps

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

#61 tyron1987

tyron1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

Some big Value buyers on FGL at the moment, expecting the price to start moving upwards... About bloody time. lol 

#62 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

When is the TAS trading update due? 

It's been so long and so little news about them... I am stuck in this 170 - 190 band I want to break free and sell!

#63 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

• Guests

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:15 PM

Realistically how much higher can RLF go?

I am thinking of selling it now had it since 300ish and my emotions are now playing with me.

#64 tyron1987

tyron1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

There is a cautionary out.  Was expecting a take over for some time especially with the drop in share price.  Note there is a shareholder holding over 40% already - they have been increasing their stake over the last few years.  Expecting a buy out at around R3.65c to be announced soon.  lets see.

about the takeover - at this point I'm not sure whether that would be a good or a bad thing >>> will need to wait for the full results to determine what direction these guys are going in. 

#65 tyron1987

tyron1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

There is a cautionary out.  Was expecting a take over for some time especially with the drop in share price.  Note there is a shareholder holding over 40% already - they have been increasing their stake over the last few years.  Expecting a buy out at around R3.65c to be announced soon.  lets see.

I know that Buckley Capital, Net1EUPS and King Reign investments (CEO: Willie Van Aardt) have large holdings in the company, and when the rights issue for R525 mill happened last year, these 3 "consumed" all the shares available, additionally Net1EUPS also loaned $10million to finbond for further expansion, and now they are under cautionary (I believe they are moving further into Canada now)...

Seems they are expanding like crazy, with c. 70% of their revenues coming in Dollars now, (However expecting a large FX Loss on their IS), but judging by their interim financials, the revenue per branch in the USA is nearly double the income from stores in RSA. 

The problem is these guys are notorious for keeping quiet... Will just have to wait until the trading statement comes out... 

#66 tyron1987

tyron1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

I know that Buckley Capital, Net1EUPS and King Reign investments (CEO: Willie Van Aardt) have large holdings in the company, and when the rights issue for R525 mill happened last year, these 3 "consumed" all the shares available, additionally Net1EUPS also loaned $10million to finbond for further expansion, and now they are under cautionary (I believe they are moving further into Canada now)...

Seems they are expanding like crazy, with c. 70% of their revenues coming in Dollars now, (However expecting a large FX Loss on their IS), but judging by their interim financials, the revenue per branch in the USA is nearly double the income from stores in RSA. 

The problem is these guys are notorious for keeping quiet... Will just have to wait until the trading statement comes out... 

#67 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:22 PM

A small amount of FGL shares at 274c level, then expect to see the jump to 300c >>> This share has been extremely oversold in the last couple of months, especially with there revenue growth of c. 100% YoY. Good things to come out of this one I feel, with results out around 20 April. Expecting this share to be atleast 500c by end of year. North American expansions going well, and Trumps review on the Dodd-Frank Act, >>> should see increase in lending in USA. + further expansions. HUGE growth potential in the next 3 to 5 years....

Jubilee Platinum also looking healthy, great cost containment + increased productions... 

Just my 2 Cents...

#68 tyron1987

tyron1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

A small amount of FGL shares at 274c level, then expect to see the jump to 300c >>> This share has been extremely oversold in the last couple of months, especially with there revenue growth of c. 100% YoY. Good things to come out of this one I feel, with results out around 20 April. Expecting this share to be atleast 500c by end of year. North American expansions going well, and Trumps review on the Dodd-Frank Act, >>> should see increase in lending in USA. + further expansions. HUGE growth potential in the next 3 to 5 years....

Jubilee Platinum also looking healthy, great cost containment + increased productions... 

Just my 2 Cents...

#69 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

• Guests

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:43 AM

Finbond looking good, expecting a decent trading update in a couple of weeks... anyone else looking at this?

Definitely, also waiting for the update.

#70 tyron1987

tyron1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

Finbond looking good, expecting a decent trading update in a couple of weeks... anyone else looking at this?

#71 Guest_PlatinumWealth.co.za_*

• Guests

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:08 AM

So far for me KAP and RLF has been doing pretty well.

#72 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

Merafe just needs to break past 200c where there is currently super resistance.

They are making mula this quarter with their fixed ferrochrome price and will be presenting super results early March. Don't forget their promise to reward shareholders with nice dividends!

#73 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

Don't miss out on Hulamin. TP R10 by Sept 2017

I was just looking at it, these guys seem like they know what they are doing, rose 38.19% in three months. I agree with the R10 ps projection.

The ultimate profit hunter

#74 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

I'm holding Merafe. My views: Heps last 6months +/- 19c

Ferrochrome contract price increased 50% (usd price per pound) from quarter Sept - Dec 2016 to quarter Jan-March 2017, meaning if they keep up their pace and the last quarter price holds, they can make +/-28c for period Jan - June 17, putting this share at a forward PE of 4.

If china keeps on eating commodities for breakfast lunch and dinner, merafe can reach 300c or 250c at least this year.

I concur, this stock is going up in the months ahead

Don't miss out on Hulamin. TP R10 by Sept 2017

#75 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:01 PM

Ferrochrome contract price increased 50% (usd price per pound) from quarter Sept - Dec 2016 to quarter Jan-March 2017, meaning if they keep up their pace and the last quarter price holds, they can make +/-28c for period Jan - June 17, putting this share at a forward PE of 4.

If china keeps on eating commodities for breakfast lunch and dinner, merafe can reach 300c or 250c at least this year.

I concur, this stock is going up in the months ahead

The ultimate profit hunter

#76 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

anyone holding Merafe?

#77 coasti

coasti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:53 PM

Anyone see a bottom for SCP...?

#78 SLEEKONE

SLEEKONE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts