805 replies to this topic

#581 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:26 AM

bonjour Monsieur Gannet ...welcome to the guru salon...please make yourself comfortable...( salon garcon immediately pins membership badge on Mn Gannet,,,(with permission from King Blythz of course))

merci beaucoup ...... I'll sit quietly over here

#582 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:24 AM

making some good calls Z...very active as well. 

no function for giving members rep point so posting here............"i like"

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#583 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:15 AM

that top channel still failing...heaven help alsi if it doesn't get through it..target ahem 42833....not without a few more attempts however.

#584 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:09 AM

drumroll.....zoomz called it again......I gave free money to all that would listen....free points from 46650 to 46350 and now lower...old contract price reached.....well done any that listened...no one did except me i fear. go getcha some

#585 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:05 AM

bonjour Monsieur Gannet ...welcome to the guru salon...please make yourself comfortable...( salon garcon immediately pins membership badge on Mn Gannet,,,(with permission from King Blythz of course))

#586 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:02 AM

Ahhh ... so this is where you guys are hiding!!

:ph34r:

#587 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:01 AM

B sensible stuff...bias still short alsi...but choppy day to negative...still short....first target old closeout price 46350....then gap...i called it gap down ...then gap up (to close)...but must break pivot to do so so easy trade decisions IMO.......long above 46650 46717.....switzerlnd hating life...there team never made RWC finals.......DOW not a good day yesterday detracts alacrity...markets nervous...but it has a good looking bottom..just a horrible face.

#588 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

Closed ALSI shorts now left with DOW long

#589 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:52 AM

we wake up me shorts looking great and what'd  I see...the wallabies'  market higher...providing much uneeded confusion for my alsi shorts...gotta love those aussis man...plonkers...already pi$$ing me off at start of RWC

#590 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:46 AM

still long DOW Mr. B?..i m just happy you are still probably at  your entry price with some profit...good man....I dare say what's terminal AXX? indeed I have an axx next to my trading terminal but I doubt that's what u referring to ;)

#591 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:20 PM

you have terminal axx?

#592 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:19 PM

and delta actually asia is a white sheep in a black frock....compared to US..they are surplus nations....bloomberg loves to tel you otherwise..deflect deflect away from reaal problems ...USA

#593 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:13 PM

quick quick...Im off to soccer match here in Brasil...howzit Delta...yes but mate the FED rates dont matter....its a Red Herring keeping the filthy and infamous and idiotic just that...stupid...real market participants dont care about the Feds rate. look at what happened the stupid world masses went long the Dow (present company Blythz excluded) because for 4 years this meant an up market...a fake up market up falsely...now look at the effects this stupd Fed decisions yields...RED HERRING..there are so many people quoting this as being NB...looking forward thru rear view mirror...DOF ...it was NB as long as the mantra lasted...that epoch is over...the US controls nothing...nothing anymore. I am over this discussion...I think u are a smart one that may see through all this hoopla. after hours Dow getting its whistle wet. nice for me if it lasts..super sweet. hoo haaaaaaa

#594 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:07 PM

i told all and sundry the Fed rates bulldust issue is just that bulldust...and besides most dont understand what rates the Feds are talking about,,,,its the bank rates man...the money market...for mostly inter/intra bank loans....bnks dont need cash....and it means diddly squat to mom and pop and retail investors....the longer rates 2 years up to 10 and 30 years are higher and rising...the ones that do effect mom an d pop...oh man one cannot explain things to people that are mentally atrophied...or just plan stupid...finance is game where bad skills get unravelled and exposed.good grief.

hi ZoomZ..best case - no rate hike will support equities..worst case - not enough

as for US banksters...losers are never happy but who cares, no-one i know!

asia - a black sheep in a white flock

#595 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:04 PM

BlythZ...long Dow??..that fake a$$ market better get off the canvas.....you got a chance if the famous.... wait for it .....xx660 level holds...at the momo looks promising. tights stops..tight panties. ;) good night and good luck

#596 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:00 PM

well well so far so good....alsi shorts looking peachy. gap down gap up flat line to -tive continuation tomorrow. But gold and metals complex are the canary ...alsi could take heart from this...get a little bid adding bastante chop chop to affairs ...but not before we trade to old contract level IMO. interest carry disipated, as I predicted.

#597 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:35 PM

i told all and sundry the Fed rates bulldust issue is just that bulldust...and besides most dont understand what rates the Feds are talking about,,,,its the bank rates man...the money market...for mostly inter/intra bank loans....bnks dont need cash....and it means diddly squat to mom and pop and retail investors....the longer rates 2 years up to 10 and 30 years are higher and rising...the ones that do effect mom an d pop...oh man one cannot explain things to people that are mentally atrophied...or just plan stupid...finance is game where bad skills get unravelled and exposed.good grief.

#598 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:33 PM

Blythz am I right in saying there were 2000 + views here today?? hip hip booohaaaaa

Yes indeed 2,000+ views here today and only a handful who posted their views  :ph34r:

#599 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

Long DOW 16,624

#600 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:31 PM

Blythz am I right in saying there were 2000 + views here today?? hip hip booohaaaaa

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting