805 replies to this topic

#621 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:41 PM

Mr A...brother you said it was gonna crash from here..."top was in"..huh.. ;).. I remember I was the one saying alsi to 47200 at a push...c'mon mate what's up with your call now...you long or short? indeed I still think within a day or 2 we see old contract price AND today's gap closed ..but ok all good.

Following price action also to guide me brother, still expecting a Major 2 downleg into October but one additional high needed to create those negative divergences...did the same in April with that high and think tomorrow is gonna to be no different!FED mostly surprise to the upside so make sense...what is 200 points for a top among traders hey! :P

A

"Never never never give up!"

#622 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:36 PM

Mr A...brother you said it was gonna crash from here..."top was in"..huh.. ;).. I remember I was the one saying alsi to 47200 at a push...c'mon mate what's up with your call now...you long or short? indeed I still think within a day or 2 we see old contract price AND today's gap closed ..but ok all good.

#623 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:31 PM

alsi still compressing the interst carry...now only 200 points....46350 is a min target anyway as it was last contracts closeout....i will short if we go higher regardless as this level must IMO be reached.

I added a little twist...47200 by tomorrow...very possible, need to be open with her!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#624 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:22 PM

alsi still compressing the interst carry...now only 200 points....46350 is a min target anyway as it was last contracts closeout....i will short if we go higher regardless as this level must IMO be reached.

#625 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:34 PM

apologies yes I meant 16830 on Dow..with a possible thrust to 17137...review there...apologies

#626 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

super....the madness was the time to make money long over night (which I was not) and short at the parabolic basis 10 minute. parabolas are my favourite..easy cash  ...and I have noticed here many traders believe parabolas are  to go long into... critical errors...there were guys warning the bears not to short at 46 850 and 46900 on new contract...this was patently wrong...ALWAYS short those parabolas....of course one might argue well the parabolas can go higher...well it didn't...alsi was counter trend to offshore markets..that proved easy money...personallly I seldom get the parabolas wrong...look at the rand chart...I sold heavily into 13.80. anyway...the propensity to make money now is waning...cos alsi could go either way fast.....my bias is short and I beleive we will retest the old contract closing price (we are already compressing th interest carry by 100 points...230 to go IMO)..and that gap will close...but do we see 47 137 first...if the dow rallies to 17830...even 17137 then indeed alsi hits top channel basis daily...around 47137 even 47537...from there...take elevator to ground floor or even parking lot. take the lot short....only MHO

ZoomZ, did you mean 16,830 on DOW? 

#627 Turboshark

Turboshark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationGauteng

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:21 PM

One day.....Good afternoon all!!!!

#628 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

super....the madness was the time to make money long over night (which I was not) and short at the parabolic basis 10 minute. parabolas are my favourite..easy cash  ...and I have noticed here many traders believe parabolas are  to go long into... critical errors...there were guys warning the bears not to short at 46 850 and 46900 on new contract...this was patently wrong...ALWAYS short those parabolas....of course one might argue well the parabolas can go higher...well it didn't...alsi was counter trend to offshore markets..that proved easy money...personallly I seldom get the parabolas wrong...look at the rand chart...I sold heavily into 13.80. anyway...the propensity to make money now is waning...cos alsi could go either way fast.....my bias is short and I beleive we will retest the old contract closing price (we are already compressing th interest carry by 100 points...230 to go IMO)..and that gap will close...but do we see 47 137 first...if the dow rallies to 17830...even 17137 then indeed alsi hits top channel basis daily...around 47137 even 47537...from there...take elevator to ground floor or even parking lot. take the lot short....only MHO

#629 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:06 PM

Blythz  I never normally advise guys on # of contracts exposure...so I will hang back on that stuff....I apologise .....i will continue to post my targets and perspectives and others can act to their own scripts...roger that...right, anyone here wanna give perspective?

I have my own formula which i use on what my account can handle, you never know how deep some pockets are so never follow blindly.  ;)

#630 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:59 PM

Blythz  I never normally advise guys on # of contracts exposure...so I will hang back on that stuff....I apologise .....i will continue to post my targets and perspectives and others can act to their own scripts...roger that...right, anyone here wanna give perspective?

#631 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:55 PM

Added back another short, will add another short for every 200 points that we go higher

Closed this one for 40 pips, International Indices threatening to go higher and drag Alsi along. 

#632 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:48 PM

oh okay your pockets are deep...beautiful...most good traders would be long here..swing swing...and there  is still an outside chance (40%) we get roasted here today...I said at 9am if these intnl markets turn rally we'll will lose our tally mate...and they are threatening to go higher....the dow does not stop at intermedite numbers either it goes to 16660....or it goes to 16830.... switzerland also +tive now....ooopsy doopsy...i got my bog roll 'double ply' and a huggies my daughter brought me for worst case 'blow out' ..u know what i mean....here  right next to me.

#633 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:41 PM

Blythz i went to the loo..saw your extra short...mmmmm i was hoping u read my post...we may get 46767/46800...mebbe higher like I predicted..Mr Argento owes me a can of the best Castrol again.... ;) mebbe you shoulda taken one higher squire..hope 4 u I am wrong dong...just saying..good luck ...but on the same train mate  just not in same compartment. ;) DOW going +tive....bodes ill for now

I read your post ZoomZ, that is why i will another short at 46,800 and will add yet another at 47,000. If i hadn't read your post i would have been all-in shorts by now

#634 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:37 PM

Blythz i went to the loo..saw your extra short...mmmmm i was hoping u read my post...we may get 46767/46800...mebbe higher like I predicted..Mr Argento owes me a can of the best Castrol again.... ;) mebbe you shoulda taken one higher squire..hope 4 u I am wrong dong...just saying..good luck ...but on the same train mate  just not in same compartment. ;) DOW going +tive....bodes ill for now

#635 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

Added back another short, will add another short for every 200 points that we go higher

#636 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:18 PM

mmmmmm well well well...this spike gonna surprise a few...fargin hell ..stop you pillock....i was right to close majority of shorts at 46400...will look for higher entries around 46767 and ahem 47137...dang.

#637 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:16 PM

Blythz good man...i am happy for your thread...its a sensible one...also I dont claim any high ground mate...I am fragile and exposed trading just like anyone else....if if if tho we can all enjoy mainly respect each other's knowledge and learn prowess then great man...great ..that should make everyone happy...i learn from 2 guys  on this site...2 mebbe 3 ..I wont say who but I have commended them often...they are  sharp cookies....i take you a  bet they will come here...you will see their names appear....why of why people have egos that land up dominating them...and impacing on other's when all wanna learn and make moola baffles me. lets work together..learn together. respect each other. halelujah

I second that, let's all respect each other and learn and of course make money  :D

#638 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:16 PM

PdP ..i am here to help..as long as this thread stays  clean. good luck fella .... Mr Argento.....mmmmmm i hope fella this spike is not arriving to anal us mate. booing bazooka that'll piss me off and prove my nose is brilliant. at the momo its here and it aint budging...i may be right yet again...already 200 points and climbing ...come to papa.

#639 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

Blythz good man...i am happy for your thread...its a sensible one...also I dont claim any high ground mate...I am fragile and exposed trading just like anyone else....if if if tho we can all enjoy mainly respect each other's knowledge and learn prowess then great man...great ..that should make everyone happy...i learn from 2 guys  on this site...2 mebbe 3 ..I wont say who but I have commended them often...they are  sharp cookies....i take you a  bet they will come here...you will see their names appear....why of why people have egos that land up dominating them...and impacing on other's when all wanna learn and make moola baffles me. lets work together..learn together. respect each other. halelujah

#640 pdpshares

pdpshares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:08 PM

Mr Argento please  dont leave on my account...you are not one of the rude  ones actually ...could work on your calls but your behaviour is always cordial. this site  needed cleanup long ago mate...I am surprised admin or the members  here did not ask and demand better decorum. as for flooding this site...Blythz mentioned it ws slightly inactive..now its not...this is a sensible thread alsi and intnl. markets go hand in hand...let others contribute good stuff here and we all benefit and enjoy. good luck

Hi ZoomZ, I absolutely agree with your comments about respecting others. We are all here to learn and benefit from others more experienced than us, so for a newbe its great to be able to get some positive spinoff from you guys, WITHOUT all the mudslinging and insults.

Lets keep this thread as a positive experience for all!! :) cheers, PDP

Always take responsibility for your own actions

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting