805 replies to this topic

#641 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:04 PM

Blythz for only 3 acive viewers here the views coming to this thread is over 70 for the day..seems like sharechat  knows where  the clever guys are at......this is the thread for gurus please...all idiots bigots jealous @s.s.holes...childish pr@tts ...and the unwashed masses...eff off....sorry mate...I felt like one of your prefects there  for a minute..only joking dudes..love and peace.

ZoomZ, ever since you started posting on this page the views have increased to more than 500 per day  :ph34r:

#642 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:03 PM

ok great looks like we have survived one of those horrendous senseless vertical spikes...all good for shorts...may take a little pain but will always have price come back to close....we should make at least  400 points on these shorts..minimum retrace back to closeout price...still hasnt set  of course

#643 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:46 AM

Mr Argento please  dont leave on my account...you are not one of the rude  ones actually ...could work on your calls but your behaviour is always cordial. this site  needed cleanup long ago mate...I am surprised admin or the members  here did not ask and demand better decorum. as for flooding this site...Blythz mentioned it ws slightly inactive..now its not...this is a sensible thread alsi and intnl. markets go hand in hand...let others contribute good stuff here and we all benefit and enjoy. good luck

B)

A

"Never never never give up!"

#644 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:19 AM

Mr Argento please  dont leave on my account...you are not one of the rude  ones actually ...could work on your calls but your behaviour is always cordial. this site  needed cleanup long ago mate...I am surprised admin or the members  here did not ask and demand better decorum. as for flooding this site...Blythz mentioned it ws slightly inactive..now its not...this is a sensible thread alsi and intnl. markets go hand in hand...let others contribute good stuff here and we all benefit and enjoy. good luck

#645 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:15 AM

Mr OceanDancer you're a gent mein freund...there  are  4 pricks at that thread..they know well who they are....the novices and others would do well to stay away from them their behaviour and their ahem 'skills'....far away...make that 120 views...

#646 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:14 AM

Mr Argento about to be schooled again mebbe? looks like it.

Haha you funny...watch and learn ZoomZie!Will leave this site now cause you flooding it anyway..good luck BlythZ!

A

#647 OceanWalz

OceanWalz

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • LocationJHB

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:12 AM

Blythz for only 3 acive viewers here the views coming to this thread is over 70 for the day..seems like sharechat  knows where  the clever guys are at......this is the thread for gurus please...all idiots bigots jealous @s.s.holes...childish pr@tts ...and the unwashed masses...eff off....sorry mate...I felt like one of your prefects there  for a minute..only joking dudes..love and peace.

yep , lots of lurkers , me included - now lets see well stretched T40F try it again  , break out more on second attempt or so ? I think so !

#648 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:11 AM

Mr Argento about to be schooled again mebbe? looks like it.

#649 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

there is NO reason for alsi to be up...NONE..yes relied rally and small metals bid starting tuesday..and Rand telegraph portfolio flows...USD weak hhaha...but all offshore indices weak well tentative but negative....alsi is only up due to closeout...and that worries me...almost too easy his one...but twist dead ahead.

#650 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:02 AM

#651 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:58 AM

no 11am ...sheesh early here in brasil...popcorn and bad coffee,

#652 Francoisfin

Francoisfin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

I think ALSi may go back up there in auction

once of the banks must of got the time confused earlier

#653 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

i covered 28 of 36 contracts at 46414 odd....average cost 46837....and on cue there's a bounce...and 10am ...popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#654 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:51 AM

Bltyhz even I am pleasantly surprisedby this 500 point pullback..so is my margin account...so I review the horrendous spike scenario from 1200 points to 700...hope not but smell it...with intnl markets weak and OI dropping this is unlikely...but I smell it..or maybe its just the guys from the other thread I can smell...horrendous

#655 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:41 AM

umm I am talking about those horrendous senseless close out spikes where the shorts and the stupids are squeezed..nothing fundamental. I dont care I am short and wil sell anything that sticks its head up..but u were warned

#656 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:31 AM

feck i hope i havent taken money out your pocket mate....ll markets are down so we should follow..if it wasnt closeout...but even OI is falling..i hope I havent taken your short participation out,

#657 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:29 AM

see we rising again...I dont wanna stick my neck out too much but I have this stinking feeling we gonna see another 1200 points higher from here..then fall...hope i am wrong..my shorts are halved..my trading that spike was excellent i must say..well in the loot here..but a spike could rubbish all my work..but feck i love closeout...crazy mon

Good luck with that..top is in, now watch the bear return!!

A

#658 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:26 AM

respecting the thread as long as those intnl, indices remain crimson we okay for the shorts..grmany swiss all down..UK down..aussi heavy down...heaven help our b@lls they go +tive..shorts creamed..but here we sit...watching the fire

#659 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:23 AM

see we rising again...I dont wanna stick my neck out too much but I have this stinking feeling we gonna see another 1200 points higher from here..then fall...hope i am wrong..my shorts are halved..my trading that spike was excellent i must say..well in the loot here..but a spike could rubbish all my work..but feck i love closeout...crazy mon

#660 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:20 AM

attaboy...not saying we wont collapse in a heap here but dont feel it...we look to be higher for a while yet...can always short late afternoon for tomorrows picnic...attaboy ..protect and serve that margin

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting