#42 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:22 AM

Just been on the Aussie version of this  forum and lost of chatter there regarding our newest, dearest, closest, bestest friend here. There's a positive vibe around Lithium, specially with the demand of it in electric cars. There is also another mineral that up for grabs 

"Also note that this deal is only for the lithium, we also have substantial tantalum credits, which will probably be another offtake party (IMO Mitsubishi)." (sic) 

All this is speculation to drive you nuts, but there is a feeling that we could possibly look at 100% increase. Not counting chickens, just motivating why I need more cash on hand. Just in case. 

#43 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:13 AM

Ha ha. Yes, it does seem out of place here.
I'm sure all traces of rational thoughts will disappear when the trading halt is suspended...

#44 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

Serious FOMO on this one. But the trading halt may be a good thing for me, just to calm down and think rationally

Rationally. Now there is a word that the market doesn't know the meaning of  :D

#45 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

Serious FOMO on this one. But the trading halt may be a good thing for me, just to calm down and think rationally

Edited by Agent47, 24 April 2017 - 07:29 AM.

#46 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

You are correct Sole. I can't speak on behalf of anyone, but I know I got all ahead of myself and got that white line fever. Think we all just needed some good news and something that looked promising. Just a few more sleeps until Wednesday and the announcement. 

#47 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

Cross, we owe you! 

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe we'll be lucky and the trades start at the halted price again. Here's hoping for a bagger! 

Monitor the ASX price on relisting - it will indicate what the market thinks of the deal. My gutfeel is that the stock wont move materially until 1. the project NPV gets announced and 2. they mine their first tonne of lithium oxide. 

#48 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Anyone want to explain the AGM that Tawana is holding? It looks like they are offering rights? *scratches my noob head.. wondering when it will explode*

#49 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:07 PM

Cross, we owe you! 

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe we'll be lucky and the trades start at the halted price again. Here's hoping for a bagger! 

#50 cross0404

cross0404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

I'm still glad I picked up on the Oz info early yesterday so could top up with 40000 yesterday...hope it comes to something great

#51 cross0404

cross0404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

I was also hoping to get more today...money came in overnight...grrr

#52 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

Trading halt published on SENS, Was hoping it would come in late so I can buy more TAW

Darnit, darnit, darnitty darn! 

I feel your pain Agent47..... just a few thousand more would have been nice.... 

#53 Agent47

Agent47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

Trading halt published on SENS, Was hoping it would come in late so I can buy more TAW

#54 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:38 PM

Last post and then heading home and forgetting about this for two weeks. 

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the outcome of the offtake agreement on the shareprice? Just for S&G's .... 

#55 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

I'm not going to lie.... if men could cry... I would've cried myself to sleep for weeks. 

I've been secretly hoping Lonmin get's bought by someone else and that Harmony would've already bounced back. Been doing all sorts of Math regarding selling at losses. Eventually yes it will recoup some and even perhaps all those losses. But in the mean time that money could have been invested wiser elsewhere where monies could have been made, isn't is so? 

Probably a post for another topic. 

#56 cross0404

cross0404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

Try hard not to sell at a loss...ever...as hard as it is to hold on to those shares that are making you cry....Platinum prices will bounce back (hopefully)...use your 60K in the morning rather.

#57 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:16 PM

I burned with Harmony and Lonmin, still holding on to them. But at the moment with this, I am seriously considering taking the 50% loss and re-investing. This almost sounds like a sure thing..... but even the sure things get a cramp in the home straight. ..... 

Let me go sleep on it. I still have the R60k from my 'stolen' bid that must be paid back. So we'll see. ........ Greed...... there is a reason it is one of the deadly sins.

#58 cross0404

cross0404

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

That's the big question...to buy or not to buy.  However I'm in the same boat...maxed out, no more available cash to buy more and with the crap run on the markets lately don't want to sell other shares to fund Tawana, decisions, decisions.

Also wondering when the SA SENS coming out.

#59 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

The other question is... will it be a wise (it never is.. ) if I had more available cash to buy more of the shares? 

Wondering why the SENS hasn't been released in SA yet? 

#60 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

Okay, I have 18600 @ 3.18 average share ... wish I had more.....if wishes were horses..or beds.. or any of those.... if wishes were pennies! 

Now the stress starts. Anyone know of a good Stockmarkets Anonymous support group? :) 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting