#81 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:42 PM

oh by the way I dont agree with Daan's "take a hike" of course....its all welcome and peace and bull.d.u.s.t. around here...and all making moola and crackinh da funnies and da beers...or champers.

----btw  dudes most of ya are watching the "tell tale" signs..like watching the swiss SMI....brent/oil...dow...china etc....aussi ....metals complex....and using them for guidance...I can always pop in and say "spot on"...Yar for sure.

#82 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:42 PM

To be honest i only trade as per this thread. I do invest in single shares where i look at the fundamentals of a company. But technicals are not my games. Thanks Zoom i made some moola lately by following your thread. I didnt ask for your thread so if you are not going to continue it will be fine. Then i will continue to by single stock.

#83 pdpshares

pdpshares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 April 2016 - 04:38 PM

Well to be honest we need you, Captain ZZ . Without your calls we (I) am lost ..... Should you take time off to post when you can  we would really appreciate it. Thanks for all the free advice and calls

Agree full with Zooms view.It took me more than 5 years to reach a level where I

can gain 30-40% per month.That took blood sweat tears and money.

These newbies want everything for free.Take a hike.

Go for it ZOOMZ

DAAN, clearly you cannot read!

I said "I fully understand your position" when I addresses CptZZ. The rest of my posting was a respectful request from someone who had benefited immensly from CptZZ's input and was a request saying I have learnt a lot but needed some further reassurance from someone that I lookup to even though I have never met CptZZ.

Strange that other members have supported the principle that I posted. 

Always take responsibility for your own actions

#84 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:30 PM

lemme say I am impressed by the honesty of MnM an other traders to say they are 'largely lost'...that takes guts....the problem is giving free entries for a year was about the best one should do....but it also speaks  volumes  that most traders are  not assimilating even the basics.....like channels and pivots..and fibos....so I am not sure how many traders learnt something here  on this thread versus those that simply took entries and made moola..(and I hope all made some moola...good for you)...but a man must learn to fish...and man must learn all 'bout fish..before he eats  them.

#85 Mad Max

Mad Max

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

Thanks guys..you are all right... -----I came here willingly...and it pleased me...and I left some peaches of tactics...entry levels...channel knowledge...pivots etc....mystery numbers....I posted them millions of times.... ------I still am lurking...but I have some big up-coming responsibilities ...and if I get employed must keep trading secrets/entries broad-based.... ----my main issue is to have left a legacy where traders - new or old - have gotten a new skill...'savvy'...and that rhythms and mysteries and channels etc ..and fractals and fibos and pivots all exist and count huge.... ---and to be frank Daan is also correct...trading takes years really....not weeks...and certainly no easy fix to wealth....

-----whilst here I gave 100's of entries that shouda made at least 2000 points a week IMO...that was not advice that was real money value entries...if traders took some/all trades and not the understanding of my entry/ies then they only got half the deal...then I gave a fish but did not teach them to fish... but all was free...and i'll do it all again.

Well to be honest we need you, Captain ZZ . Without your calls we (I) am lost ..... Should you take time off to post when you can  we would really appreciate it. Thanks for all the free advice and calls

#86 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

Thanks guys..you are all right... -----I came here willingly...and it pleased me...and I left some peaches of tactics...entry levels...channel knowledge...pivots etc....mystery numbers....I posted them millions of times.... ------I still am lurking...but I have some big up-coming responsibilities ...and if I get employed must keep trading secrets/entries broad-based.... ----my main issue is to have left a legacy where traders - new or old - have gotten a new skill...'savvy'...and that rhythms and mysteries and channels etc ..and fractals and fibos and pivots all exist and count huge.... ---and to be frank Daan is also correct...trading takes years really....not weeks...and certainly no easy fix to wealth....

-----whilst here I gave 100's of entries that shouda made at least 2000 points a week IMO...that was not advice that was real money value entries...if traders took some/all trades and not the understanding of my entry/ies then they only got half the deal...then I gave a fish but did not teach them to fish... but all was free...and i'll do it all again.

#87 DAAN

DAAN

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPRETORIA

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:33 PM

Agree full with Zooms view.It took me more than 5 years to reach a level where I

can gain 30-40% per month.That took blood sweat tears and money.

These newbies want everything for free.Take a hike.

Go for it ZOOMZ

#88 Acdvilliers7

Acdvilliers7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:11 PM

17600 big level for Dow. Im expecting a big bounce. Oil seems to have stabilised a bit. Metals must bring Alsi up a little. Swiss bit tentative on any rally. Who knows. Im still bullish. Unless oil gets smoked. Oil and china always the wild cards. China still above 3000. Below that ill change my bias. 

Anyone out there?

Agree on China and Dow. But we're below pivots, weekly & Daily. Still short

#89 ABT

ABT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:03 PM

break below spells kak. As i said bias is bullish though. out very quickly if things turn south.

Attached Files

#90 ABT

ABT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:51 PM

17600 big level for Dow. Im expecting a big bounce. Oil seems to have stabilised a bit. Metals must bring Alsi up a little. Swiss bit tentative on any rally. Who knows. Im still bullish. Unless oil gets smoked. Oil and china always the wild cards. China still above 3000. Below that ill change my bias. 

Anyone out there?

#91 ABT

ABT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:44 PM

Break of 45800 test 45955. Above 45955 we test 46200. Ill look to short 45955. 

#92 ABT

ABT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:25 PM

I fully understand your position.

What I would respectfully like to see is that our Capt ZZ comes in in the morning and gives his usual guidance as to what can be expected during the morning session - you've done it before and you are always "on the money". That would help guys like me (learning the ropes) who have learnt a lot form you, just to give us the reassurance that what we are doing is kind of on the right track.

Can I ask you to do that for this month as see how things develop??

hahahaha. zoom offers this service at a fee. what we got from zoom was about R2000 per trade advice. If you add that up you got a massive bargain. I understand zooms predicament. We were extremely lucky. Im so glad I got in early enough to absorb some of his knowledge. Helped my trading so much. :)

#93 pdpshares

pdpshares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:52 AM

dudes..I pop in ...I check it out... and there r some guys on this thread that began to 'see'....they are Seers....the markets...commods have rythyms and some here are starting to 'see'.nice. also i am tired...but mainly I am reconciling the fact that some people pay well for what I do for them...and what I do here overlaps that work.......something was not right...and hadda give. Yar..roger that.

I fully understand your position.

What I would respectfully like to see is that our Capt ZZ comes in in the morning and gives his usual guidance as to what can be expected during the morning session - you've done it before and you are always "on the money". That would help guys like me (learning the ropes) who have learnt a lot form you, just to give us the reassurance that what we are doing is kind of on the right track.

Can I ask you to do that for this month as see how things develop??

#94 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:02 PM

dudes..I pop in ...I check it out... and there r some guys on this thread that began to 'see'....they are Seers....the markets...commods have rythyms and some here are starting to 'see'.nice. also i am tired...but mainly I am reconciling the fact that some people pay well for what I do for them...and what I do here overlaps that work.......something was not right...and hadda give. Yar..roger that.

#95 ABT

ABT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

ok so kappin has gone. Lets share trades and learn from each other? major resistance 46500. Above that the gap should close to 46722 maybe not today but I think tomorrow. My bias is bullish for now.

Attached Files

#96 Rulz3

Rulz3

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:21 PM

Agree! Captain where are you??

#97 pdpshares

pdpshares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:36 AM

Today is the last day I post often....I will be lurking and popping in an out.

Vini Vidi Vici!

Its all she wrote.

As you can see, your followers are already missing your intuitive guidance!!

The silence on this thread is probably out of respect to you - but in reality I believe we are all hoping to hell that you will come back to lead the discussion on this thread.

Calling Capt ZZ.

#98 Bits

Bits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:30 AM

Vini Vidi Vici!

Its all she wrote.

Sorry to hear that ZZ, but thanks for having energized this thread for so long, it's been a privilege watching your calls!

#99 ABT

ABT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:22 AM

Good Morning Captain ZZ

Have you read any trading books ? If so which books would you recommend for an immediate trader?

The new trading for a living by Alexander Elder. 

#100 Function

Function

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTarantula Nabula

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:10 AM

Vini Vidi Vici!

Its all she wrote.

Good Morning Captain ZZ

Have you read any trading books ? If so which books would you recommend for an immediate trader?

Edited by Function, 30 March 2016 - 10:12 AM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting