Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:27 AM

Hold

#5182 AMG76

AMG76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:19 AM

Morning all and welcome to those who are new.

I don't know if it is of interest, but there is a steinhoff group on telegram......if you would like I can post the link.
I am still deciding how much value it adds.
There is a German one that is better, but obviously is in German.

I bought a few as well in the region of R13. But then bought whe it was lower. Average is R1.68 so I am green already. But it has been an interesting road, but it has been worth it.

My plan is to wait for it to go up to about R6, and then will take out some capital, and leave the rest.

Good luck everyone

#5183 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:10 AM

I'm also new here, but no one welcomed me... sis on you! Lol

Bought my first tranche at R13 and been steadily addingas the price dropped ending up with an average of R2.57. So holding two massively swollen thumbs for the first hurdle of breakeven and then seeing where it goes.  

Welcome CT.

#5184 CasualTrader

CasualTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 08:58 AM

I'm also new here, but no one welcomed me... sis on you! Lol

Bought my first tranche at R13 and been steadily addingas the price dropped ending up with an average of R2.57. So holding two massively swollen thumbs for the first hurdle of breakeven and then seeing where it goes.  

#5185 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 12 February 2021 - 08:55 AM

I've seen a post from the redit forum that they looking at a price of .50 euro Monday the 15th. That is obviously based on a good outcome of the court case in the Netherlands. Think we should buy more and enjoy the ride

#5186 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 12 February 2021 - 08:45 AM

Im holding for the long hall

#5187 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 February 2021 - 08:43 AM

Hi guys fairly new to this forum I've been holding on to my shares since 2017. Been buying as the price dropped still in the red but im holding on

Hi Tiekkie. 

Welcome to the group. I'm also a SNH holder. LOL .....This is like a support group of addicts. Occasionally someone posts facts and figures and actual news with graphs and the like. You know, the science stuff. But for the rest we help each other through the dark times of share trading and give each other hope and a reason to keep on doing what we do.  

There's enough reason to believe in SNH for a while still. 

#5188 sommerso

sommerso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 February 2021 - 08:37 AM

This is a pattern of people they buy a share then it goes down sit with it on losses for 2 years and as soon it goes green they sell. The reality is a share goes down normally due to issues and once it is fixed the reversal happens. SNH will get back to the R20 and the way I see it not very far from now. All business profitable and PEPCO growing fast. So my question why sell on such a company!!!

I've had this share for 3 years, since a few days after the "event". I've accumulated (not nearly enough, but as I could). I'm happy to hear R20 casually thrown around like that :)  and hoping it comes sooner rather than later, but happy to wait another 2 years. 

#5189 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Hi guys fairly new to this forum I've been holding on to my shares since 2017. Been buying as the price dropped still in the red but im holding on

#5190 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

#5191 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 06:37 AM

This is a pattern of people they buy a share then it goes down sit with it on losses for 2 years and as soon it goes green they sell. The reality is a share goes down normally due to issues and once it is fixed the reversal happens. SNH will get back to the R20 and the way I see it not very far from now. All business profitable and PEPCO growing fast. So my question why sell on such a company!!!

Haha dude how many times have you sold out on the up?

Moola day today 😁

#5192 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 08:26 PM

2 years in now, I'm pretty done with waiting haha. But yeah, green is the most important, more will come with time anyway if their turn-around plan continues to work out.

#5193 Tentative

Tentative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 06:48 PM

2 years in now, I'm pretty done with waiting haha. But yeah, green is the most important, more will come with time anyway if their turn-around plan continues to work out.

Am I the only one here that would be happy with it staying at its current level and groaning organically?

Spose it comes down to avg cost but ja. As far as I’m concerned, I’m green and that’s all that matters to me. Come what may

#5194 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 04:58 PM

Am I the only one here that would be happy with it staying at its current level and groaning organically?

Spose it comes down to avg cost but ja. As far as I’m concerned, I’m green and that’s all that matters to me. Come what may

#5195 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 04:37 PM

Yup seems like that 0.12 (R2.14-ish) resistance level is a strong one. If we break past that I think the next major level is at 0.24 (R4.26)

#5196 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 04:13 PM

Pump and dump building up on Tradegate/LS again? With the 15th not so far away, I would imagine that some info on what is actually going on might be leaked soon.

Yea I wouldn't go as far as saying information being leaked hey. The trend has been pump prior to news, dump on the news

Edited by Lionelza1, 11 February 2021 - 04:14 PM.

#5197 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 11:18 AM

Pump and dump building up on Tradegate/LS again? With the 15th not so far away, I would imagine that some info on what is actually going on might be leaked soon.

#5198 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 11:13 AM

Creeping up ever so slightly.... Seems liker market is starting that pump for next monday hey...

#5199 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 10 February 2021 - 05:58 PM

Has anybody got an idea what they're talking here on the last page regarding Tekkies...? Is it calendar days or working days...? They were sitting Wednesday, 27th January

http://www.saflii.or...CHC/2021/17.pdf

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#5200 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 10 February 2021 - 05:09 PM

Local volume not too bad. Just over 24 Mill.

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting