15225 replies to this topic

#5561 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 09:05 AM

Why is a brexit positive, increased expenses, more trading restrictions,...think snh share shoild have pressure into finamcials and then see a pump jan feb with settlement news....

For me should there be a no trade deal Brexit and trading is done under WHO rules the pound going to fall and UK GDP will drop by 2% minimum.

This is bad for SNH which reports in Euro.

Pepco group revenue of E1905 Mil and Europe E925 mil with Poundland and Dealz at E980 mil.

So job loses due to COVID then job losses from Brexit - No Deal will be very bad for people in the UK and money will dry up for lots of people.

#5562 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 09:01 AM

Delta you still have to reimburse my losses. So keep praying.

the hope and pray strategy

#5563 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 10:32 PM

Why is a brexit positive, increased expenses, more trading restrictions,...think snh share shoild have pressure into finamcials and then see a pump jan feb with settlement news....

#5564 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 07:41 PM

Lets keep strong boys, my bonus went into this *****, lets hope she puts out

#5565 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 07:32 PM

#5566 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:36 PM

If some type of Brexit deal is reached tonight then we should see a nice run up  tomorrow.

#5567 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:26 PM

If some type of Brexit deal is reached tonight then we should see a nice run up  tomorrow.

#5568 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:06 PM

Yea u misunderstood bro... And thanks to Polly I been making money. Yes I'm still waiting for that 50c....

I wait for the R4 do determine if it's wise to invest for the long run and not pump and dump it

And if u were following this share for a while, ud notice the spike prior to news... And then the dump after the news

But ya... To each his own play hey

#5569 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:04 PM

Yea u misunderstood bro... And thanks to Polly I been making money. Yes I'm still waiting for that 50c....

I wait for the R4 do determine if it's wise to invest for the long run and not pump and dump it

#5570 KP7

KP7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 04:36 PM

Watch the trend newbies... U wanna make money? Pump it and dump it. I've learnt and I'm making ka-ching

As a Newbie, I won’t want to be taking any investing/trading advice from you.

When price was 80c and pushing lower, you said that you waiting for 50c, 40c and 30c. You also said that you wouldn’t buy unless price reached R4 and five consecutive “UP” days. 
Price rallied last week to 149 and pulled back, so how are you making ka-ching when the market hasn’t reached any of your parameters?

Got to be careful of constantly quoting your Guru, after all, everyone thought Markus Jooster was and look at where SNH finds itself.

#5571 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 04:11 PM

LOL really?... Play monopoly if ur fond of loosing money

You are not understand the concept. 

Anyway I am a million shares in with an average price of 1.05 - balls deep as one would say, I want min 6 times my money. 

Lets see what happens.

#5572 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:31 PM

Thanks Squideye!

#5573 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 12 December 2020 - 11:42 AM

@ Sleepwa123 and all others:

Rob Rose's Opinion: Steinhoff's foiled $200m mattress scam
This week marks the third anniversary since the Steinhoff bubble popped and, while it might not seem that way, the net is tightening around former CEO Markus Jooste. In recent weeks, excerpts of the PwC forensic report have silently trickled into the public domain, almost unnoticed. This in itself is significant - Steinhoff has guarded the full 7,000-page report as if it were an exclusive early Covid-19 vaccine. But more than that, what those excerpts reveal is quietly devastating: previously undisclosed elements of SA's largest fraud, which wiped R230bn off the market value of Steinhoff, hammering thousands of pension funds in the process. Thanks to a summary of the PwC report and some journalistic sleuthing, we already know the broad brushstrokes. For example, over more than a decade, R106bn in "fictitious and/or irregular" profits were included in Steinhoff's profits, and cash flows were manipulated through a systemic con, allegedly by Jooste and seven accomplices.. But there are intriguing new details in the full 56-page insider trading ruling by the regulator, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), against Jooste last month for tipping off four of his friends to sell their Steinhoff shares a week before the stock imploded. FSCA investigations head Brandon Topham, says: "Part of what we included in our ruling comes from the PwC report, which contains evidence of misrepresentation which we are investigating." Topham says the FSCA is hoping to finalise the next leg of its investigation, into the wider fraud, by April. So what's new, you ask. Perhaps most sensationally, there is confirmation of a rumour which circulated at the time of Steinhoff's collapse that Jooste had tried to artificially boost the 2017 profits by $200m for a deal that never happened with one of the worlds largest mattress makers, Serta Simmons Bedding. A fake $200m payment is about as blunt as sending a message to your friends telling them to sell.

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#5574 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 12 December 2020 - 11:26 AM

Has anyone read the Rob Rose article about Matress Firm. I don't have access but it says that it was a simple scam one that can be prosecuted on. What exactly is your guys friend Louis up to? Wasting OUR money that's all and protecting his Stellenbosch friends DDT ANDI DELTA and the rest of you bright okes?

Regarding Rob Rose's article https://www.business...m-mattress-con/

Access for your kind of forista @ https://www.businesslive.co.za/buy/

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#5575 Zanme

Zanme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 07:54 AM

Has anyone read the Rob Rose article about Matress Firm. I don't have access but it says that it was a simple scam one that can be prosecuted on. What exactly is your guys friend Louis up to? Wasting OUR money that's all and protecting his Stellenbosch friends DDT ANDI DELTA and the rest of you bright okes?

#5576 KP7

KP7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:31 PM

All I’ve heard since joining is Polly’s big fat zero is coming, or 50c, 40c, 30c...... :lol:

Which year will that be..

When prices go up, we bought the lows, when they drop, we sold the highs. 

#5577 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:17 PM

Fear not tho.... The 2nd pump is comming next week......and then the dump ;)

#5578 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:06 PM

can you imagine selling now though and this thing then decides to pump even more, I would rather lose money than miss out on the big pump

LOL really?... Play monopoly if ur fond of loosing money

#5579 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 01:29 PM

To be objective and based on this shares ups and downs....looking at the fact that there was a oredictable d3 trend and sustained drop approaching 17th we may find the share have more oressure. If you trading ...may be opportunity to sell and re nter later as share may be pressured...day trader some guidance.....media also negative....

can you imagine selling now though and this thing then decides to pump even more, I would rather lose money than miss out on the big pump

Edited by DeltaHedge, 11 December 2020 - 01:30 PM.

#5580 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:31 AM

To be objective and based on this shares ups and downs....looking at the fact that there was a oredictable d3 trend and sustained drop approaching 17th we may find the share have more oressure. If you trading ...may be opportunity to sell and re nter later as share may be pressured...day trader some guidance.....media also negative....

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting