15225 replies to this topic

#9441 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:51 PM

Liar du preez has done it again... I recall his interview with that chick from enca where he said mid April on track for afs, he continuosly fails to deliver which spells out incompetence to the highest degree imo...they need to gooi ducktape on his mouth...Do you guys not pick up on this? Or do u not see it as a concern? Is this acceptable behavior?

Anywayz another extension on afs (2nd extension right?) ... 7th May for afs2017, ya neh let's see, I am not convinced and I will not give them benefit of doubt...i reckon they will excuse a further delay with challenge to the CVA as that is still an uncertainty, issue with Seifert is not sorted.

These useless ouks are toying with the market with they constant delays!!! For sure it's a complex situation but then why on earth do they issue dates to the market when they know they're clueless??

Hi Lionelza1,

Let me start by advising that you were spot on about the additional delay.  You were right, and many others including myself was wrong in this regard.

To place the above in context, the most recent delay was no fault of Steinhoff.  The Steinhoff auditors Deloitte wanted more time.  To quote: "Deloitte now require additional time to be in a position to arrive at their audit opinion".

Steinhoff cannot release audited AFS without the auditor's sign off.

Relax, and consider the situation rationally.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

#9442 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:46 PM

The problem is Polly did not understand my first post was about a business view point.
The fact that you planted a seed in my thoughts (by the way that exactly why I am in this forum like to hear peoples ideas)
I decided to buy some KAP all of a sudden I am a fraud even when I have clearly stated that I am a day trader.
I have no need to be in this forum because what is said here means absolutely nothing to the share price but I find that one can exchange
information and news and the best of all to read different peoples views.

Hey DTD,

The lesson to be learned is that it is impossible to argue with an imbecile about something that requires a degree of intelligence.  It is like trying to argue with a Grade 4 pupil who believes that he "understands numbers" about the value of calculus. 

My advice would be to ignore him.  It is not worth it mate.  He is delusional, tiresome and extremely annoying.  But, you are only going to work yourself up mate.

Continue to post your comments. 

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

#9443 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:28 AM

Liar du preez has done it again... I recall his interview with that chick from enca where he said mid April on track for afs, he continuosly fails to deliver which spells out incompetence to the highest degree imo...they need to gooi ducktape on his mouth...Do you guys not pick up on this? Or do u not see it as a concern? Is this acceptable behavior?

Anywayz another extension on afs (2nd extension right?) ... 7th May for afs2017, ya neh let's see, I am not convinced and I will not give them benefit of doubt...i reckon they will excuse a further delay with challenge to the CVA as that is still an uncertainty, issue with Seifert is not sorted.

These useless ouks are toying with the market with they constant delays!!! For sure it's a complex situation but then why on earth do they issue dates to the market when they know they're clueless??

#9444 ESS

ESS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 06:55 PM

Well keep posting all opinions of interest...especially when people put their reasoning beside their opinions

Remember the movie: HIGHLANDER: "There can only be one" So SNH will in the end determine who needs to eat humble pie. Just give it time. But comments here I do not believe have an effect on share price. Also with the opinions so opposite he who invest does so on own risk.

#9445 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:58 PM

Well keep posting all opinions of interest...especially when people put their reasoning beside their opinions

#9446 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

The problem is Polly did not understand my first post was about a business view point.
The fact that you planted a seed in my thoughts (by the way that exactly why I am in this forum like to hear peoples ideas)
I decided to buy some KAP all of a sudden I am a fraud even when I have clearly stated that I am a day trader.
I have no need to be in this forum because what is said here means absolutely nothing to the share price but I find that one can exchange
information and news and the best of all to read different peoples views.

Edited by DayTraderDad, 06 April 2019 - 05:51 PM.

#9447 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:44 PM

Ps multichoice..i said hate concept and all stands for..personally i think in years theyll run out steam and i think we all resent what we paying for sport..etc..since i sa8d that ive traded it few times bought and sold higher..am i a liar..no..its trading opportunity..but i won't go into my equity portfolio cause will be ok few years then good chance starys go frot..but my opinion..ill still buy it and sell it in interim..may pay gor my rip 9ff subscription...cheers sat night so im off. .but i see you at loggerheads

#9448 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:36 PM

Doesnt make sense if all understood in context..but i don't read all posts on different threads at all so didn't pick that up..but am sure if he feels like it he will comment...rudeness not ok and im not taking sides...just what came first chicken or egg..think everyone chill..he has given me good advise often and lots of his punts im not interested in especially the smaller caps..so then i ignore..my brain . my money..obviously he has strong opinions..so do many on here...i reckon kap going up...if im wrong doesn't mean im trying to do someto ya all...just means i fd up...but i hear you...maybe you guys should lay the hatchet....preferably not in each other's heads...

#9449 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:26 PM

Midas1 this is not about cash for me is the insults as you recall me and you has a couple of post of KAP yet this is what
Polly posted quite sure you will agree its not correct to do such thing:

The height of hypocrisy..

Any astute businessman will sell KP shares as prospect of share price taking off is limited and more money can be made in the Pyramid scheme..

and 2 hours later haha posts he invested in Kap..

Does this make any sense to any one really interested in his posts?????

What a fakester , fraudster , liar or sickkie! Could be any one 2 or 3 of those...

Naw just a TROLL whose 2c is actually is worth a fat zero in his opinions.

#9450 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:58 PM

Hi all..emotions running high here as lots cash at risk..imo though not much is pointing towards a company thats going succeed anytime soon or at all..i cann9t see a reason that woumake me buy here when other good shares to buy..olthough realise lit of you are stuck in as b98ght high..but you can still cut loses with something..don't see any harm in contributors cautioning others to not loose their cash..im not invested so no bother me either way but id rather escape with my 1.80 or whatever then have pull money at R1 or less..ps i really cannot see any opinions on here making iota of difference to share prices..so opinions on here dont really affect share..very much doubt allen gray or investec g76s checking this out 😃 reality is people are sweating here..big gamble if goes positive Bingo..if not bing ****...unless you a shorter and very quick at it..just mo

#9451 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:08 PM

I request that all reading this forum to complain
to the ADMINISTRATOR so that we can stop all this insulting and get back to proper
exchange of ideas without being attached.

#9452 Chris101

Chris101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 01:59 PM

ok lets get to some serious business and posts some facts here..

1. the company is in a precarious position

2. Company needs cash as its technically insolvent. Sell all its most liquid assets( besides stake at Star africa), its stake in Kap 

3. Next trying to sell the automotive division ( imo this will take some time and may not even be sold as number of questions will arise once due diligence is done - can that company's accounts ever be correct and trusted? not a chance imo)

4. Sieffert/Lsw  case..makes out of court settlement. Probably make full payment as required by Sieffert.( any bad for the PC)

Monies from Kap sale will be used as settlement. Talk here of sweeteners to be paid to creditors again hogwash. Creditors not here to play a game. They want whats in their best interest and if it does not come their way , they may aswell fold up the PS now.

5. Extension of LSD or whatever u call that and  reason in my opinion is you going to have a number of creditors objecting to sale assets). Also creditors wont approve until and unless they know the full impact of the PWC report.  So extension asked as details of report to be slowly released to creditors. If i was a creditor i surely will want to know what the f@ck is happening to this company before i approve any extension of my loan.

6. and now latest sens says dates or goalpost has been moved again for the afs...Why?? As per sens out

“The track and trace process required to ensure that all appropriate adjustments and journals are audited at each subsidiary and sub-consolidation level, however, is proving to be far more complex and time consuming than expected.”

Whats complex? If accounting irregularities , you can reverse those entries easily and recover from third parties.  hahaha ( love this hahaha)...Read between the lines what they saying guys. If you dont you going to be in real pain  with your investment.  Ask yourself why would a company with pepco, coco  and milo showing +30% increase in turnover in last 3 or 6 mnths with as some say here nav of E4.6 and debt of only E9.4b still be in this precarious position? Are no alarms bells still ringing in your heads?

Does any sane person think auditors will give a clear opinion without LSD being agreed by creditors.The acceptance of creditors goes hand in hand with the contents of the PWC report. IE how deep is the pain in this PC.How much more write offs? If LSD not agreed. this company is technically insolvent and auditors will give a qualified opinion or  withhold an opinion..and this may doom the PS immediately. So the most important factor for now and for this PS to survive , its all in the hands of creditors. They can make or break this company within the next 2 months..Forget about restructuring , pepco,  coco and milo...Thats totally  irrelevant now. So my take PS totally in hand of creditors. The quicker that LSD agreement is signed , the greater the chance of survival , be it survive a year or 2....but for now , sign now is the crucial part for it having any remote sense of hope to survive. Note : singing now does not stop the auditors from still expressing a qualified or no opinion for whatever reason they want. So thats another hurdle to overcome.

and again do youll really think new dates given for audited afs will be met? If you say yes you still dreaming and lying to yourself  of all those holidays this PC is going to make for you.

Good luck....I expected a bounce towards R4 and as Leo told me damn you being too charitable...Will never see that price .Maybe he was right and i was wrong as price continues to dribble down.

Dear Polly

Thanks for this mail it was very informative. The previous 10 was not and was actually a bit irretating as I dont like this name calling from all the parties.

Everyone makes mistakes and so do you as well. Buy EOH at R 20 was a 100% loss. And if you still have it you will loses some more because the people I talk to say it will go down some more.

Anyway coming back to the point as you said I do agree that management is *** us around and I do believe PWC is trying to prolong this to make as much possible money out of this.

It just cannot be so complex!! Accountants and lawyers always fcks clients. Thats how they work and are trained. I love all the flack they are getting. So im very sure large amounts of the debt will be settled by claims against the relevant accountants.

Thanks to all the writers.

#9453 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 01:58 PM

Hi Captain you were right POLLY THE TROLL finally came out of its drunken stupor!!!!

Polly I used to read your posts and try to make some sense but now have realised you are simply stupid
and not with one minute of my time.

When will you get to understand what is a DAY TRADER!!!

Your reference to my comment on KAP is way out of order simply showing your lack of knowledge.

Good luck to the people who listen to your stupidity and the pomping theory.

YES FOR ME YOU ARE A BIG TROLL SIMPLY TALKING LOTS OF KAK ALL THE TIME not even with a single reply.

#9454 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 12:13 PM

ok lets get to some serious business and posts some facts here..

1. the company is in a precarious position

2. Company needs cash as its technically insolvent. Sell all its most liquid assets( besides stake at Star africa), its stake in Kap 

3. Next trying to sell the automotive division ( imo this will take some time and may not even be sold as number of questions will arise once due diligence is done - can that company's accounts ever be correct and trusted? not a chance imo)

4. Sieffert/Lsw  case..makes out of court settlement. Probably make full payment as required by Sieffert.( any bad for the PC)

Monies from Kap sale will be used as settlement. Talk here of sweeteners to be paid to creditors again hogwash. Creditors not here to play a game. They want whats in their best interest and if it does not come their way , they may aswell fold up the PS now.

5. Extension of LSD or whatever u call that and  reason in my opinion is you going to have a number of creditors objecting to sale assets). Also creditors wont approve until and unless they know the full impact of the PWC report.  So extension asked as details of report to be slowly released to creditors. If i was a creditor i surely will want to know what the f@ck is happening to this company before i approve any extension of my loan.

6. and now latest sens says dates or goalpost has been moved again for the afs...Why?? As per sens out

“The track and trace process required to ensure that all appropriate adjustments and journals are audited at each subsidiary and sub-consolidation level, however, is proving to be far more complex and time consuming than expected.”

Whats complex? If accounting irregularities , you can reverse those entries easily and recover from third parties.  hahaha ( love this hahaha)...Read between the lines what they saying guys. If you dont you going to be in real pain  with your investment.  Ask yourself why would a company with pepco, coco  and milo showing +30% increase in turnover in last 3 or 6 mnths with as some say here nav of E4.6 and debt of only E9.4b still be in this precarious position? Are no alarms bells still ringing in your heads?

Does any sane person think auditors will give a clear opinion without LSD being agreed by creditors.The acceptance of creditors goes hand in hand with the contents of the PWC report. IE how deep is the pain in this PC.How much more write offs? If LSD not agreed. this company is technically insolvent and auditors will give a qualified opinion or  withhold an opinion..and this may doom the PS immediately. So the most important factor for now and for this PS to survive , its all in the hands of creditors. They can make or break this company within the next 2 months..Forget about restructuring , pepco,  coco and milo...Thats totally  irrelevant now. So my take PS totally in hand of creditors. The quicker that LSD agreement is signed , the greater the chance of survival , be it survive a year or 2....but for now , sign now is the crucial part for it having any remote sense of hope to survive. Note : singing now does not stop the auditors from still expressing a qualified or no opinion for whatever reason they want. So thats another hurdle to overcome.

and again do youll really think new dates given for audited afs will be met? If you say yes you still dreaming and lying to yourself  of all those holidays this PC is going to make for you.

Good luck....I expected a bounce towards R4 and as Leo told me damn you being too charitable...Will never see that price .Maybe he was right and i was wrong as price continues to dribble down.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9455 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:32 AM

Hi Captain,

Polly is a Troll thus all it is trying to do is being contrarian and cause disruption to the forum that's why all the remarks to simply drag you into argument.

It would not surprise me if Lionel, Tom and Polly are the same person just different identities.

If we continue to pay attention to the trolls we all will have to visit LarryK shrink. Hahaha

Hi Lionel , hi Tom , 

Thanks for standing up to this pumper... May the force be with youll!! :rolleyes:  :)  :P

Edited by Polly, 06 April 2019 - 11:33 AM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#9456 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:28 AM

Interesting more share gone to Europe, SSBTC bought further 10 mil and JPMC another 20 mil

whats interesting about this? Did you see who sold the 30m??

#9457 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:27 AM

Tom I guess you referring to this statement on the SENSE:

"Pepkor Europe Limited

The Company is preparing to launch a consent request under the Lock-Up Agreement that
will allow Pepkor Europe Limited and its subsidiaries (the "Pepkor Europe Group") to, amongst
other things, refinance certain existing credit facilities, repay certain intragroup loans, incur
additional debt and engage in a refinancing where one of the arrangers is a well-known
international bank, signalising a normalisation of the Pepkor Europe Group's financing
arrangements."

If yes then this is the preparation for the separation of independence of PEPKOR Europe from SEAG and SFHG.
They doing the very same that PEPKOR SA did went to borrow its own money.
By the way the same was done to Greenlit Brands anf Mattress Firm.
Read the post from Captain he explained very well about listing of PEPKOR

You keep on bouncing on the interest rate of 10% etc. The reality they want to restructure only E7.7 Bil
If they list PEPKOR Europe and sell 49% they should make E1.8 bil so debt would come down to E5.4 Bil.
They talking about selling Conforama properties for E800 mil and Hemisphere for E380 mil when completed that would reduce
the debt to E4.7 Bil.
There is talk of IPO of Greenlit brands so I assume they will get E200 mil so the debt would then be E4.5 Bil.
I believe that each unit will be responsible for a certain amount of debt and then expect that SNH will retain E2 bil.
That would be E120 mil per year interest payment at 6%
In view that at present there is a prospect of interest rate falling quite sure SNH will be able to refinance the debt to much lower
rate.

Anyway this is my stupid thoughts!!!

agree 200%

#9458 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:25 AM

Ha! I just paid a visit to my shrink... The b!tch told me to apply THE SECRET....she tells me the universe will "speak to me" I feel so special.... So I'm taking her advice and POMPING more!

Hi guys, something youll dont know about me..Im the mother of all shrinks , fortune teller,crystal ball reader and bone thrower..

Can see right through you guys , the gangsters , fraudsters , the misinformers and the honest ones too...

#9459 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:22 AM

Yes I dream with figures you dream on La La land.

Never punting any figures of information just vague statements.

old redundant historical figures as normal...

of cos Tom maybe and myself for sure dont punt figures...Why should we...

What are the figures...No one knows....

and now the PWC report opening up that can of worms...

Here is extract from sens

Bet SARS and other countries tax authorities rubbing their hands will glee...

#9460 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:15 AM

Tom as for the claims my thoughts are that the reason why VEB and Steinhoff are talking and reaching agreement I think
is because they will be working together.
The law dictates that a Company has the ability/responsibility to sue/claim losses from director that commit
irregularities/fraud.

So my take SNH going to reach agreement with VEB that they will get all the moneys that SNH get from the directors
thus avoiding a long litigation to try get some money from the company.

This would be the best option because its that money that directors lost that made the shareholders loose their money.

:D  :D  :D

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting