#10401 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:53 PM

Hope so!

Milo feel free to share some of your technical analysis. Very interesting.

I see that a cup and handled has just formed so it is going up soon I hope

#10402 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

Andy. Where do you get your info from? Is this a blue sky scenario?

There is a Shareholding report you can download on a monthly basis. During the last few months Wiese has bought lots of shares. Beginning of March we will be able to see if he bought more in Feb. And yes 5 rand is my little dream target for April before the annuals are released. 

#10403 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:24 PM

Should there not have been a SENS on Friday regarding the monthly "UPDATE ON PROGRESS OF FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING"?

#10404 leo

leo

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 02:28 PM

I wonder how many shares Christo Wiese bought this month. We will see in 4 days. R5 target until April is possible in my opinion.

Andy. Where do you get your info from? Is this a blue sky scenario?

#10405 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 02:22 PM

And this cappy character who can't read properly and uses big words... Probably studied at Harvard and works for steinhoff ?... Dude go ask for ur money back coz ur fckn clueless.... Can't read probably go ask for refund

Good day Lionelza1,

Ah, I see that you are having a "moment" again.

1. Please be assured that I do possess the necessary skills to read.  And on further reflection, I agree. I do seem to exhibit a propensity for being verbose.  I was raised to be articulate.

2. I do not work for Steinhoff.

3. Please be clear as to why I am "fckn clueless".

4. What have I not read properly.

I tell you the following kindly:

You have issues - you need help. Based on your emotional rants, from mania to depression, you are your own worst enemy.  Stay away from investing - let others do this for you.  This place will chew you up and spit you out.

Until you are able to control your emotions, it will always be everyone else's fault, not your own.  Take accountability for your actions.

I know that this response is probably going to irritate/infuriate/insult/anger/depress you.  That is not my intention.

You need help, mate!  I hope you get it.  Until then, I will keep you in my prayers.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

#10406 Captainfrom82

Captainfrom82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 02:02 PM

Financial statements
The Company currently anticipates publishing its Group audited financial statements for 2017
and 2018 by 18 April 2019, subject to any delay caused by the challenge to the SEAG CVA.

http://www.sharenet....seq=1&scode=SNH

DTD i put this up again for you and Cappy, as you both question why i am not confident with dates..........can u with any degree of certainty tell me that AFS will be out 18th April? because steinhoff is NOT confident

So how can you ouks challenge on this?

Good morning Lionelza1,

I am speaking for myself, and not for DTD. However, I cannot remember questioning you about " why i am not confident with dates". 

What I did question is your strong and virulent views that the management was "useless" and "clueless".  You also called them "noobs" (whatever that means).

So let me re-quote from my previous post (31 January 2019 - 11:40 AM):

======snip=========

Steinhoff cannot release the FY17 and FY18 results without the PwC report being completed.  Explain to be in an unemotional and reasonable manner why this is Steinhoff's fault.

The LUA which was the precursor to the CVA had to be negotiated with the international creditors and eventually was signed with enormous success.  You have not given any credit whatsoever for what was an incredibly difficult task.  Yet SNH Management accomplished this.

The CVA would have been implemented on 11 Jan 2019 had it not been for LSW.  How is this SNH Management's fault?

======snip=========

I am not sure if you can see the subtle difference in what I have said (that management has to follow the legal process, due process and the instructions of a Court, and for anything else that is beyond their control).

I cannot give you any "degree of certainty" that the financials will be released on ANY date.  However, you have to plan ahead, and take a considered view. 

I just do not understand how could someone like you constantly complain, get angry, then calm down and buy some more Steinhoff (after getting the permission from your lady :lol: ).  Your though process and you actions appear to be not consistent with each other.  I have checked your posts from 16 Feb to 23 Feb.  You have swung from rants to acquiring more shares.  All of this in a mere 7 days.

You sound more emotional than a bi-polar lady having her period.

Relax!!!  Either act or don't act.  It is a bit pointless you acting, and then blaming everyone and their dog for it.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

#10407 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 02:02 PM

I wonder how many shares Christo Wiese bought this month. We will see in 4 days. R5 target until April is possible in my opinion.

#10408 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:45 PM

Hope so!

Milo feel free to share some of your technical analysis. Very interesting.

#10409 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:16 PM

Haha for a moment was going to open my green champagne!! Looks good today for the R2.00

Stuff all the haters and R2.00 the share will go above R5... AND UP  :D

#10410 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:22 AM

I agree with dad. I don’t comment here very much but I do appreciate constructive discussion and positive criticism.
Based on info and facts.

Not the same old boring complaints without any support.

If people hate this share and management so much, sell and move on.
And mate I honestly thought you would be man enough to apologize for your bad comments and insults.

#10411 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:22 AM

Just to add 1 comment..... All the creditors need to do is pull the plug on this TROUBLED company.... Ur money is gone bye bye.... But these ouks give u 10 yr forecasts, can't read properly, etc etc etc

#10412 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:15 AM

Actually I won't even bother.... To the newbies out there.... Careful of these fantasy pumpers.... They're clueless.. Cheers

#10413 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:02 AM

I do not trust u ouks anymore and I will put up my reasons why.

The only person who looks at and comments on this with logic is Polly... And no I am not marketing him nor do I know him.

Pump is on suckers.... Newbies wait for the dump?

Good then stop insulting people and join the POLLY Help desk!!

#10414 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:59 AM

If you just look at the chart this is a strong buy this week. I think we will see a good plus until the trading statement.

Yes I agree but looks like people shorting because big sell offers from 1.93

#10415 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:58 AM

I do not trust u ouks anymore and I will put up my reasons why.

The only person who looks at and comments on this with logic is Polly... And no I am not marketing him nor do I know him.

Pump is on suckers.... Newbies wait for the dump?

#10416 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:52 AM

If you just look at the chart this is a strong buy this week. I think we will see a good plus until the trading statement.

#10417 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:48 AM

What do we know.

Q1 operating ebitda may be higher 2019 versus 2018...perhaps there are some costs unaccounted for.. And revenue may be less due to bulk of entity.
Why could this be the case?... Matress firm restructuring could be cash positive... Or this may only come through q2. Pepkor Europe on the up... Conforama status quo....
What could add to a negative?...
Let's discuss with information on hand?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

I don't expect more negative news its just a trading update so will only have sales not full financials. Only Conforama that can bring negative news because before management already said they had top give more cash but did not say for what.

#10418 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:36 AM

I meant meant R 3.12  and R1.94 not R194 and R312 as per previous post. To much green beer  :D

Haha for a moment was going to open my green champagne!! Looks good today for the R2.00

#10419 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:34 AM

And u DTD... U preach long on this share but ur money is on a short?... Well *** u

I have no issues if u short this share but don't go preaching long.... Leo shorts this share but he doesn't preach long so wtf?

Hi sorry Lionel sounds like this weekend your missus found out you invested her money in SNH shares!!! 

If you recalled before I sent you a link to tell you what a day trader is and I also told you to let me know when you studied it so I could teach you how to short your own shares but looks like you never got around to read the link I suggest you do it is very interesting. As I told you before have two portfolios one is long which I do hold lots of SNH shares and also have a day trading portfolio which all I do is short SNH when my charts gives me the signals. So do like I told you by a case of green beer and go fishing until 28th!!! If you trade on short term then you better be well conversant with technical analysis otherwise you will get lots of hidings!!!!

#10420 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:15 AM

What do we know.

Q1 operating ebitda may be higher 2019 versus 2018...perhaps there are some costs unaccounted for.. And revenue may be less due to bulk of entity.
Why could this be the case?... Matress firm restructuring could be cash positive... Or this may only come through q2. Pepkor Europe on the up... Conforama status quo....
What could add to a negative?...
Let's discuss with information on hand?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting