#10441 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:25 PM

Think American waking up!!

nah bru wtf u mean by that? its a good thing when they wake up?

am confused

#10442 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

if its a yippy then why the heck is the share dropping?

Think American waking up!!

#10443 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:09 PM

if its a yippy then why the heck is the share dropping?

#10444 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:06 PM

So looks like Q1 results on schedule!!!!! Yippy!!!

Dow Jones has received payment from EQS / DGAP for distribution of this news release through his network.

DGAP Preliminary Announcement Financial Reports: Steinhoff International Holdings
N.V. / Preliminary notice concerning the publication of
financial statements
Steinhoff International Holdings N.V .: Preliminary announcement on the
Publication of quarterly reports and quarterly / interim reports

2019-02-21 / 15:44
Preliminary notice on the publication of quarterly reports and
Quarterly / Interim Announcements transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS
Group AG.
The content of the communication is the responsibility of the issuer / publisher.

Herewith the Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. known that
the following financial reports for the financial year 2018/2019 published
become:

Report: Quarterly Financial Report within the first half of the year (Q1)
Publication date / English: 28.02.2019 English:

Report: quarterly / interim report within the first half of the year

2019-02-21 The DGAP Distribution Services include legal
Reporting requirements, corporate news / financial news and press releases.
Media archive at http://www.dgap.de
Language: German
Company: Steinhoff International Holdings N.V.
Herengracht 466
1017 CA Amsterdam
Netherlands
Internet: www.steinhoffinternational.com

End of the message DGAP News Service

779809 2019-02-21

(END) Dow Jones NewswiresFebruary 21, 2019 09:44 ET (14:44 GMT)

where does this info come from?

#10445 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:02 PM

So looks like Q1 results on schedule!!!!! Yippy!!!

Dow Jones has received payment from EQS / DGAP for distribution of this news release through his network.

DGAP Preliminary Announcement Financial Reports: Steinhoff International Holdings
N.V. / Preliminary notice concerning the publication of
financial statements
Steinhoff International Holdings N.V .: Preliminary announcement on the
Publication of quarterly reports and quarterly / interim reports

2019-02-21 / 15:44
Preliminary notice on the publication of quarterly reports and
Quarterly / Interim Announcements transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS
Group AG.
The content of the communication is the responsibility of the issuer / publisher.

Herewith the Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. known that
the following financial reports for the financial year 2018/2019 published
become:

Report: Quarterly Financial Report within the first half of the year (Q1)

Report: quarterly / interim report within the first half of the year

2019-02-21 The DGAP Distribution Services include legal
Reporting requirements, corporate news / financial news and press releases.
Media archive at http://www.dgap.de
Language: German
Company: Steinhoff International Holdings N.V.
Herengracht 466
1017 CA Amsterdam
Netherlands
Internet: www.steinhoffinternational.com

End of the message DGAP News Service

779809 2019-02-21

(END) Dow Jones NewswiresFebruary 21, 2019 09:44 ET (14:44 GMT)

#10446 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:55 AM

Ha ha I don’t think you can short Steinhoff now.  It has already made the 200 day moving average a support and with 2 inverted head and shoulder patterns forming.  I think it is building up power for a moon landing. :)

thanks for sharing, technicals sounds good, im so blind in this gamble its scary haha

let hope it heads in the direction of pluto :D........and.......not...... uranus bwhaaa

#10447 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:53 AM

Ha ha I don’t think you can short Steinhoff now.  It has already made the 200 day moving average a support and with 2 inverted head and shoulder patterns forming.  I think it is building up power for a moon landing. :)

Yes Milo I agree with you. I am expecting a good short squeeze because do believe there has been shorting but people are also accumulating shares for long term so interesting times ahead.

#10448 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:45 AM

Ya all we need is a sens issue;

1- pwc concluded
2- siefert died
3- du preez stepping down

DTD u shorting this thing today?

I have stopped trading SNH now its a waiting period expecting a run anytime from now. 

#10449 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:45 AM

1- pwc concluded
2- siefert died

#10450 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:15 AM

1- pwc concluded
2- siefert died

#10451 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:55 AM

Steinhoff looking good. There is another inverted head and shoulder in the big inverted head and shoulder.

#10452 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:49 AM

Lionel go to the travel agents book a holiday to Norway its lovely with the profit you going to make you will affords a bottle wine a night!! Haha I love green beer!!

haha i dont know man market keeps knocking this share, mind told me hold, balls told me pump....so i went with my balls :D .....anywayz Eddie Murphy said there's butt nekked chicks in thahiti....so im going o thahiti :D

#10453 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:42 PM

Lionel go to the travel agents book a holiday to Norway its lovely with the profit you going to make you will affords a bottle wine a night!! Haha I love green beer!!

#10454 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 05:04 PM

well....this share has been good to me in the past on fridays.......im hoping for a fitting farewell......and so i bought more :D.....and now, i light candles!!!

#10455 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:17 PM

Will be interesting to see how many shares TITAN bought this month!!!

Jip,

He did not add any Brait. Bwaha! Tough times for "Mr Midas". He should be on a SASSA grant if I get my wish.

Edited by Bubble, 21 February 2019 - 04:17 PM.

#10456 Polla

Polla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:52 PM

Haha I like your comment! Sorry I am bold!!!

This link explains it very well: https://www.fortadvo...terprise-court/

Read this link a similar case as SNH: https://www.sec.gov/...ss/2004-144.htm

The Commission has not sought penalties in the enforcement actions against the individuals because the Dutch Public Prosecutor's Office, which is conducting a parallel criminal investigation in The Netherlands, has requested that the Commission not seek penalties against the individuals because of potential double jeopardy issues under Dutch law. Because of the importance of this case in The Netherlands and the need for continued cooperation between the SEC and regulatory authorities in other countries, the Commission has agreed to the Dutch prosecutor's request.

The Commission did not seek a penalty from Ahold because of, among other reasons, the company's extensive cooperation with the Commission's investigation. Ahold self-reported the misconduct and conducted an extensive internal investigation. On its own initiative, Ahold expanded its internal investigation beyond the fraud at U.S. Foodservice and the improper joint venture accounting to analyze accounting practices and internal controls at seventeen operating companies. Ahold promptly provided the staff with the internal investigative reports and the supporting information and waived the attorney-client privilege and work product protection with respect to its internal investigations. Ahold also made its current personnel available for interviews or testimony, significantly assisted the staff in arranging interviews with, or testimony from, former Ahold personnel located in the United States and, of even greater importance, abroad. Ahold promptly took remedial actions including, but not limited to, revising its internal controls and terminating employees responsible for the wrongdoing.

Important to remember that Peter Wakie, the advocate from The Netherlands, was the main player to accomplish the Ahold saga turnaround..... And he's onboard with Steinhoff currently..

Edited by Polla, 21 February 2019 - 01:53 PM.

#10457 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:42 PM

For sure they need his expertise and whatever contacts he may have..... But as CEO?... Nah

I believe there are other persons that came in that are experts doing all the commercial stuff and working on the restructure but what is going to occupy the CEO the most is legal stuff. Also 23 May is way past all the restructure information, Financial reports and the PwC report so expect the inquiry will not fly why do another 1 to 2 year investigation??. 

#10458 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:36 PM

Hahahaha it's like employing a butcher at a hairdresser.... Would u go cut ur hair there?

Anywayz to me he's useless but I'm hoping ur right for the sake of getting returns on my money

Haha I like your comment! Sorry I am bold!!!

This link explains it very well: https://www.fortadvo...terprise-court/

Read this link a similar case as SNH: https://www.sec.gov/...ss/2004-144.htm

The Commission has not sought penalties in the enforcement actions against the individuals because the Dutch Public Prosecutor's Office, which is conducting a parallel criminal investigation in The Netherlands, has requested that the Commission not seek penalties against the individuals because of potential double jeopardy issues under Dutch law. Because of the importance of this case in The Netherlands and the need for continued cooperation between the SEC and regulatory authorities in other countries, the Commission has agreed to the Dutch prosecutor's request.

The Commission did not seek a penalty from Ahold because of, among other reasons, the company's extensive cooperation with the Commission's investigation. Ahold self-reported the misconduct and conducted an extensive internal investigation. On its own initiative, Ahold expanded its internal investigation beyond the fraud at U.S. Foodservice and the improper joint venture accounting to analyze accounting practices and internal controls at seventeen operating companies. Ahold promptly provided the staff with the internal investigative reports and the supporting information and waived the attorney-client privilege and work product protection with respect to its internal investigations. Ahold also made its current personnel available for interviews or testimony, significantly assisted the staff in arranging interviews with, or testimony from, former Ahold personnel located in the United States and, of even greater importance, abroad. Ahold promptly took remedial actions including, but not limited to, revising its internal controls and terminating employees responsible for the wrongdoing.

#10459 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:35 PM

Hahahaha it's like employing a butcher at a hairdresser.... Would u go cut ur hair there?

Anywayz to me he's useless but I'm hoping ur right for the sake of getting returns on my money

For sure they need his expertise and whatever contacts he may have..... But as CEO?... Nah

#10460 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:32 PM

That's the reason to have a lawyer as CEO!!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting