• Please log in to reply
15225 replies to this topic

#1321 KP7

KP7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:39 PM

KP7, are you still on R9 for the end of the wave?

Yes, no change. My view is different from the chart posted here, because Algo’s control the market.

#1322 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:27 PM

B)  SA’s best performing fund manager Piet Viljoen on what’s hot and what’s not in 2022 @ https://www.biznews....en-hot-not-2022

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#1323 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 01:41 PM

https://el834862649....inhoff-snh-jse/

13th January 2022

Primary waves have a broad range, 15 months for the 1st is typical. Here we see that the 1st Primary wave has completed. The expected range for the completion of the correction is indicated.

snhj-240-130122.png?w=1024

Link – Higher Quality Image

Numbering system explained

Pandemic source – de-authorised “Gain Of Function” for biological warfare.

KP7, are you still on R9 for the end of the wave?

#1324 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 01:05 PM

But, Protea is Jean Pierre Verster's company... :mellow:

Huh? I think this coffee is hitting me hard

#1325 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 14 January 2022 - 12:26 PM

https://el834862649....inhoff-snh-jse/

13th January 2022

Primary waves have a broad range, 15 months for the 1st is typical. Here we see that the 1st Primary wave has completed. The expected range for the completion of the correction is indicated.

snhj-240-130122.png?w=1024

Link – Higher Quality Image

Numbering system explained

Pandemic source – de-authorised “Gain Of Function” for biological warfare.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#1326 Batra

Batra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationDar es Salaam

Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:03 AM

https://www.steinhof...lders-diary.php

Thanks

#1327 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 09:20 AM

Good morning
Can someone remind me key dates for SENS in January
Thanks and good day to all

https://www.steinhof...lders-diary.php

#1328 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 09:16 AM

I've enjoyed DTD challenging our thinking. It challenged me to reevaluate the value view that I see in Steinhoff.

Steinhoff was always a value play for me. Long term once the debt is settled or more in control and Dividends start to flow, I see significant upside which I am happy to wait for.

I will however be selling out some of my holding in a month or so to take advantage of other high risk plays and diversify my portfolio. This was less of a thought before DTD made his points.

But, Protea is Jean Pierre Verster's company...  :mellow:

#1329 Batra

Batra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationDar es Salaam

Posted 14 January 2022 - 06:02 AM

Good morning
Can someone remind me key dates for SENS in January
Thanks and good day to all

#1330 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 08:47 PM

I've enjoyed DTD challenging our thinking. It challenged me to reevaluate the value view that I see in Steinhoff.

Steinhoff was always a value play for me. Long term once the debt is settled or more in control and Dividends start to flow, I see significant upside which I am happy to wait for.

I will however be selling out some of my holding in a month or so to take advantage of other high risk plays and diversify my portfolio. This was less of a thought before DTD made his points.

#1331 Tiekkie

Tiekkie

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • LocationPort Elizabeth

Posted 13 January 2022 - 07:48 PM

Lest see where SNH will be 5 years from now. Traders v Investors

#1332 Squideye

Squideye

Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • LocationIPL T20 Venue

Posted 13 January 2022 - 05:49 PM

MSG Sports and MSG Entertainment Announce Renewed and Expanded Marketing Partnerships With Mattress Firm @ https://www.streetin...m/19458137.html

Everything in the world is only for those who have eyes to see it...

#1333 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 05:39 PM

Somebody else thinking like me!!

From this morning article:

"Despite the positive sentiment around Steinhoff, Protea
Capital Management analyst Richard Cheesman says most holding companies trade at sizeable discounts to the value of their parts.

"For example, investment company Remgro trades at more than a 20% discount to the value of its underlying businesses. Remgro has good disclosure, a strong balance sheet and has recently implemented a variety of transactions to unlock shareholder value."

#1334 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 04:28 PM

DTD: “ So why is a good business share price falling and a business full of debt the price is flying? This for me is a big disconnect!!!”

This was my point when I was challenging you using the GME (Game Stop) exemple in my earlier post last week

I believe the fall of the Pepco share price is due to 3 factors and compounded by low liquidity of shares.

1 - Disappointment of no dividends

2 - Shareholders expecting further sale of shares by SNH

3 - Shareholders not buying the theory of a sick Andrew!!

Indeed you have a point on the Game Stop comparison and time will tell!!

Edited by DayTraderDad, 13 January 2022 - 04:28 PM.

#1335 Batra

Batra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationDar es Salaam

Posted 13 January 2022 - 04:12 PM

DTD: “ So why is a good business share price falling and a business full of debt the price is flying? This for me is a big disconnect!!!”

This was my point when I was challenging you using the GME (Game Stop) exemple in my earlier post last week

#1336 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:56 PM

I want to be clear it is not my intention to talk the share price down which I have absolutely no influence in the price.

All I am doing is pointing out the dangers of the debt that people are forgetting and finding all kinds of excuses to explain the high valuation of the share. Even Lionel that other day was advocating 50 cents is now all excited on his way to R12!!!

Further I was very excited with the listing of Pepco ( which for me its only PEPCO that can get SNH out of the debt trap) and initially it run up and I thought we could see a good growth and SNH debt would be managed however the price has tanked. So why is a good business share price falling  and a business full of debt the price is flying? This for me is a big disconnect!!!

If you ask me is SNH a good buy today at R1 or even R2 I would say definitely yes but at R5 and R6 definitely not.( At present due to the low share price of Pepco)

For me would be a tragedy people holding on waiting for the big one and then see themselves back at the low levels due to the proper valuation!!! 

Cool, we got you the previous 10 times you said it.

#1337 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:48 PM

I need you to short steinies, short into my bid

Haha I leave the shorting to Pierre Verster!!!

#1338 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:46 PM

Also interesting how you talk this share Down when it is up. And Up, when it is down....without fail.

I want to be clear it is not my intention to talk the share price down which I have absolutely no influence in the price.

All I am doing is pointing out the dangers of the debt that people are forgetting and finding all kinds of excuses to explain the high valuation of the share. Even Lionel that other day was advocating 50 cents is now all excited on his way to R12!!!

Further I was very excited with the listing of Pepco ( which for me its only PEPCO that can get SNH out of the debt trap) and initially it run up and I thought we could see a good growth and SNH debt would be managed however the price has tanked. So why is a good business share price falling  and a business full of debt the price is flying? This for me is a big disconnect!!!

If you ask me is SNH a good buy today at R1 or even R2 I would say definitely yes but at R5 and R6 definitely not.( At present due to the low share price of Pepco)

For me would be a tragedy people holding on waiting for the big one and then see themselves back at the low levels due to the proper valuation!!! 

#1339 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:36 PM

Please look in the financials March 2021 ( page 42 - note 2.3) corporate cash is only Eur 1 bil ( I made a mistake before thought the cash in the balance sheet was all for SNH NV but is not) then we also need to take into account the settlement payment of over Eur 1,5 bil.

I agree there might be some more cash we will see in the end of the month!!

I need you to short steinies, short into my bid

#1340 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:27 PM

Interesting how people make statements without thinking!!! ( in my view)

Eur 5 bil at 5.5% (taking average on the range) = Eur 275 mil - from where is this yearly cash coming from?

Payment of debt to Eur 5 bil! What assets are left after paying Eur 7 bil debt? (roughly)

Also interesting how you talk this share Down when it is up. And Up, when it is down....without fail.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting