15225 replies to this topic

#13921 Trader001

Trader001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:35 PM

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day...I just can not wait..I will be tuned into the parliamentary channel on DsTv . I expect to see the whole Steinhoff team there plus the HAWKS. Also expect most of the honourable parliamentatarians (exept Mynier) to call steinhoff.......the afrikaans version....STYNHOF.....LOL

On the one hand the share can go up but on the other hand the share can go down.  A lot is going to depend what the seagull CEO is going to say about Wiese (as Investment Novice has pointed out)..if he says Wiese and the other directors are aware of wrongdoing..there goes Wiese's  litigation case and the share price could rally . But recall ..Le Grange said ..'according to him Wiese knew nothing'

I think the share price is going to drop as I do not believe the market has fully discounted what Mr Jooste might reveal tomorrow. Nevertheless, I hope  I am wrong and that it will rise on any good news from Jooste.

Maybe once Mr Jooste is de-mistified AND he can give a very positive spin on Steinhoff's future and pledge his co-operation to assist further, we could be seeing a rise and better stable share prices until the next results become available in December. Hopefully I can get to 7.00 and I can sell. 

However, I will be ready to buy if it goes below 1.80  

#13922 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:08 PM

Exactly,...Most going to be sold cheap ( forced sell) to stay afloat.

Can’t sell below fair market value as per LUA

#13923 Motivated

Motivated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:08 PM

Fair point.... POLLY. One needs big cahoonas for this share and an absence of fear or intellect... Right tools to invest in snh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

True....

I am still in though....waiting for it to drop before I buy in AGAIN....hoping MJ face will help tomorrow at the parliament session :D

#13924 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:03 PM

This is a cheap sale but a good move to finalise distractions to ensure focus on share recovery and winning the bigger battles.... Like the finalisation of the restructuring agreement which could already be done before mid October as. Proposals were already positioned to creditors ahead of Lua.... Dont be surprised by an arlier announcement sens update... Or even by a delay due to haggling....

Exactly,...Most going to be sold cheap ( forced sell) to stay afloat. 

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#13925 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:21 PM

SALE OF INTERESTS IN THE POCO FURNITURE GROUP
Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. (the "Company" and with its subsidiaries, the "Group")
On 26 April 2018 the Group announced that it had agreed in principle a settlement of the German litigation proceedings between the Group and entities controlled by Dr Andreas Seifert (the "Seifert Entities"). It was noted in the 26 April 2018 announcement that the Seifert Entities had offered to acquire the Group's remaining 50% interest in the POCO furniture group ("POCO").
The Group's subsidiary LiVest GmbH ("LiVest") holds the Group's shares in POCO and has today entered into a sale agreement with the Seifert Entities by which the Seifert Entities will acquire LiVest's shares in POCO and certain related properties for a total consideration of EUR270.685 million (the "POCO Sale"). In addition, the POCO business will retain debt of approximately EUR140 million, with no recourse to the Group. The closing of the POCO Sale is subject to typical conditions precedent including German and Austrian competition and merger control provisions. Closing of the POCO Sale shall bring the German litigation proceedings with the Seifert Entities to an end.
As noted in the Company's Q3 2018 trading update, following the declaration of a dispute by the Pohlmann family regarding the 2015 sale of their interest in LiVest to Steinhoff, any proceeds from the sale by LiVest of its 50% share in POCO will be held in escrow while the Pohlmann dispute is finalised.

This is a cheap sale but a good move to finalise distractions to ensure focus on share recovery and winning the bigger battles.... Like the finalisation of the restructuring agreement which could already be done before mid October as. Proposals were already positioned to creditors ahead of Lua.... Dont be surprised by an arlier announcement sens update... Or even by a delay due to haggling....

#13926 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:09 PM

Fair point.... POLLY. One needs big cahoonas for this share and an absence of fear or intellect... Right tools to invest in snh

#13927 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 12:59 PM

1dollar 15.21 fuuuukkkk

#13928 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:28 AM

PS : listening to your balls is not risk control.

Thanks Polly. I have an exit point and I’m sticking to it.
PS. my father doesn’t have to worry about my finances, trust me

#13929 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:22 AM

PS : listening to your balls is not risk control.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#13930 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:22 AM

It does.... And it's comming..... My guess 2morrow when the market see's Babbas friend :D

They need to do a sens on hemisphere LUA as this delay is causing insecurities regarding the overall snh LUA process.

#13931 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

This share needs a spark to kick start a proper bull run.

IMHO all risk is factored into the share price.

If you control risk, everything else will take care of itself.

Otherwise your father will have to take care of you.

#13932 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:06 AM

It does.... And it's comming..... My guess 2morrow when the market see's Babbas friend :D

#13933 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:04 AM

#13934 JPG

JPG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:29 AM

I see support around 2.50 - 2.60. Should hang there I believe. Just my opinion 

#13935 Burnt as well

Burnt as well

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:22 AM

SALE OF INTERESTS IN THE POCO FURNITURE GROUP

Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. (the "Company" and with its subsidiaries, the "Group")

On 26 April 2018 the Group announced that it had agreed in principle a settlement of the German litigation proceedings between the Group and entities controlled by Dr Andreas Seifert (the "Seifert Entities"). It was noted in the 26 April 2018 announcement that the Seifert Entities had offered to acquire the Group's remaining 50% interest in the POCO furniture group ("POCO").

The Group's subsidiary LiVest GmbH ("LiVest") holds the Group's shares in POCO and has today entered into a sale agreement with the Seifert Entities by which the Seifert Entities will acquire LiVest's shares in POCO and certain related properties for a total consideration of EUR270.685 million (the "POCO Sale"). In addition, the POCO business will retain debt of approximately EUR140 million, with no recourse to the Group. The closing of the POCO Sale is subject to typical conditions precedent including German and Austrian competition and merger control provisions. Closing of the POCO Sale shall bring the German litigation proceedings with the Seifert Entities to an end.

As noted in the Company's Q3 2018 trading update, following the declaration of a dispute by the Pohlmann family regarding the 2015 sale of their interest in LiVest to Steinhoff, any proceeds from the sale by LiVest of its 50% share in POCO will be held in escrow while the Pohlmann dispute is finalised.

#13936 Motivated

Motivated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:42 AM

Lol.... Frankfurt starting on a bit of a up

If it doesn't drop below 250 today......

I am going to be on my toes tomorrow :D

I am not out yet.........

#13937 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:33 AM

Lol.... Frankfurt starting on a bit of a up

#13938 Motivated

Motivated