#181 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:49 AM

in my opinion long is the way...follow the clever monies till 28.00

True...but i think we are in for a massive surprise...would only go ling once reprt out and once we are clear that there wont be any legal actions. Revenue projections are also a concern. Too many unknowns

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#182 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM

Okay...so would you short this share.
Poorly managed business, lack of internal controls, and report will be out soon which will open up the door for shareholder lawsuits i am sure. I am gussing that the market is now sensitized to hold companies repsonsible for value erosion through fraud corruption neglect.

in my opinion long is the way...follow the clever monies till 28.00

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#183 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 10:51 AM

Okay...so would you short this share.
Poorly managed business, lack of internal controls, and report will be out soon which will open up the door for shareholder lawsuits i am sure. I am gussing that the market is now sensitized to hold companies repsonsible for value erosion through fraud corruption neglect.

#184 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:06 AM

Whats the take on eoh....is there a short term ulside or have we seen that already from r10 upwards.

The forensic report is out soon. Would we expect more impairments. More shocks to the system fines penalties.

Would we expect this share to drop again to r15 levels before stabilizing and then impriving over next two to three years ...

#185 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:16 PM

Appointment of company secretary and share price ran down? Difficult to understand how this market operates, I was expecting it to go up?

#186 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:02 PM

could be inverted  head and shoulders developing at those double tops...see the cfd chart thread

Thanks for the TA. It would be interesting if the inverted head and shoulder plays out. According to the South African market insights website they value the share at R22.80 after the 16 April results.

The share price is currently R25.00 already above the valuation. Head and shoulder neckline will be at R26.00.

EOH (EOH) share valuation

To be honest we are not too keen on providing a valuation on EOH based on their current issues that they are involved and embroiled in and would much rather comment once all of this has been cleared up. But we will provide a valuation on EOH based on the latest results released. We currently value EOH shares at R22.8 a share, a little bit below their stated net asset value. Part of the reason for this is the fact that a large chunk of their net assets is made up by goodwill. In fact goodwill according to their books is worth R3.185 billion (down a whopping R1.2 billion from a year ago). And with that in mind and all their present issues, who is to say the total value of their goodwill wont decline further pushing their stated net asset value down. But there are some positives in the results, and cash makes up a fair chunk of the current share price, and there is a bit of cash being generated by the group. And when we throw all things thinks into our pot, we value the group at R22.80 a share, with a massive disclaimer that we advise investors to be VERY cautious around EOH shares. And that we would have preferred not to do a valuation until all the business ethics issues and full impact of Microsoft Channel agreement being cancelled has filtered through.

#187 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:52 AM

Double top?

could be inverted  head and shoulders developing at those double tops...see the cfd chart thread

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#188 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:38 AM

bugga going for my higher target R28.00

Double top?

#189 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:06 AM

bugga going for my higher target R28.00

#190 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:44 AM

PS: ive done same for GPL and DLT...only recognize  " MY" profit when i sell the lot...If selling in trenches , that sell profit used to reduce cost of ones im holding... Called risk control

#191 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:00 AM

Great stuff P.... I'm holding for R30 to consider selling some... Am in for the long run on this

couldnt resist at  this price...sold half my holdings at 23.00

new average cost +-R3.00 for rest of 50% of holdings.....

also got back in at 10.25...This time hold for keeps in long term portfolio..

Read something that an ex director who has gone to open his own similar business, has been the guy who seems to be leaking out info as whistle blower. Is he leaking lies or truth we shall soon find out... 

Hi A..if you follow my posts on thread bought around R10.00 sold  some at R23....profit from this reduced my initial cost.... thats how i get my new cost... sold balance and used new average cost to calculate profits..Im a risk averter/manager first with any of my investments...PSG my broker also uses this method in my portfolio calculation..

#192 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:31 PM

Lol Polly 52 weeks low on EOH is 9 rand. . .

#193 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:47 PM

Great stuff P.... I'm holding for R30 to consider selling some... Am in for the long run on this

#194 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

sold other 50% today at target price R24.09

not bad...10000 shares...average cost =R6.00

R180000.00 netted...what was medium term investment became a short term trade..happy chappy!!

#195 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:36 PM

charts showing a bounce back towards 24/25 in a few days... :)

missed my target by 1c.....

#196 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 11:31 AM

might even reach there today....doubt it tho will be some sell off

#197 Chris101

Chris101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:36 AM

Hi P... Clever money buying here? Momentum still seemingly on a up, u did mention R30? Your thoughts?

Thanks

Has the amounts of bribes paid curfased yet?

Grapevine told me me some people were paid in excess of R 300 Mil for the privilege in doing business with the ANC.

Oeps

Ag sorry meant GOVERMENT.

I think the company is good but would like to figures to first become public knowledge before I buy in..

So I foresee a little knock still coming through somewhere.

Maybe??

But then by now Julius and the EFF top brass should have been in courts for VBS as well???

#198 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:47 AM

#199 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:56 PM

Hi P... Clever money buying here? Momentum still seemingly on a up, u did mention R30? Your thoughts?

Thanks

#200 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

Was a share that got dumped and now pumped. I have exited due to volatility. Still Fear the outcomes on tender preneurship and or possible fines may cause another drop.... A good share to buy perhaps when dust settles... Ceo has good momentum

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting