• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#221 Chris101

Chris101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:53 PM

I think market waiting on legal sens...someone knows something...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobi

Hi

Every firm doing business with Goverment on a TENDER BASIS is under suspicion.

No tender business gets done without some payment to someone so this whole EOH thing shouldnt be that surpricing.

People I know working high up in EOH is telling me nasty stories...

Im looking to buy in but lots lower than where they are now.

TENDER = BEE = MONEY FOR THE ELITE FEW IN POSITIONS OF POWER.

It will forever be a failed system geared for crooks.

#222 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:32 PM

Strong support zone at around 10 Rand. I took my first bite at 10 Rand. Let's see if this can last. I think market is overreacting.

I think market waiting on legal sens...someone knows something...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#223 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:54 AM

Strong support zone at around 10 Rand. I took my first bite at 10 Rand. Let's see if this can last. I think market is overreacting. 

#224 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:17 AM

This poor share is gone to the dogs.... Ripe for an acquisition.

#225 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

What are the critical fundamentals supporting this share.....?. Apart from credibility and loss of Microsoft contra t, low volume shares trades... Surely the revenue... And margin value suggests this share is significantly undervalued. What are your thoughts... High risk as we don't know what else is lurking.. But 70+% business non gov....

Impact

While the immediate short-term impact can be managed, EOH is assessing and discussing various
alternatives to ensure the long-term continuity of service to all customers and to maximise value for
shareholders. EOH is confident that this can be achieved.

As previously disclosed, the Channel Partner Agreement (as software licence re-seller division) is not
material to EOH and reported a total profit before tax of approximately R10 million during the last financial
year.

The impact of the latest notices is still being assessed, but early indications are that:

- Our Microsoft related bespoke application development, its largest business, will be predominantly
unimpacted.
- Any long-term impact on the IP businesses, including the core IP that has been developed for re-sale
utilising Microsoft technologies, can be mitigated through migration to other cloud providers.
- Our CRM (Dynamics 365) and Productivity Solutions business will be impacted in terms of access to
partner support portals.
- Our Microsoft-related managed services business and clients will experience no impact as these
services are provided on client infrastructure and platforms.
- Our Cloud business and platform business and the re-sale of Azure cloud offerings will be impacted
in the short-term and EOH is in discussions to find a solution to ensure continuity of service and
revenue streams.

While EOH's assessed impact of the latest notification on profit before tax is estimated at less than R20 million
during the current financial year, this will bring the total impact of Microsoft exposure to R30 million profit
before tax. Moreover, there is an overall medium to long-term go-to-market and credential impact and risk
in not retaining Microsoft Gold Partner status.

EOH apologises for any uncertainty and inconvenience caused and will continue to use our best endeavours
to ensure there are no outages or disruptions to any client services as a result of the terminations.

Profit warning in the sens yesterday

#226 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:50 PM

I took some at 1300c, but speculative.

Rumour that they are facing lawsuits from businessowners that sold 50% of their companies to EOH for shares, to have the deals reversed. If this happens, EOH will most likely implode as a company. So very high risk at this stage.

Lawsuits would require a sens

#227 SoleTrader

SoleTrader

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:56 PM

I took some at 1300c, but speculative. 

Rumour that they are facing lawsuits from businessowners that sold 50% of their companies to EOH for shares, to have the deals reversed.  If this happens, EOH will most likely implode as a company. So very high risk at this stage. 

#228 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:40 PM

What are the critical fundamentals supporting this share.....?. Apart from credibility and loss of Microsoft contra t, low volume shares trades... Surely the revenue... And margin value suggests this share is significantly undervalued. What are your thoughts... High risk as we don't know what else is lurking.. But 70+% business non gov....

#229 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:12 AM

https://www.moneyweb...ments-with-eoh/

#230 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:12 PM

https://www.moneyweb...ancial-results/

#231 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:46 PM

http://www.capetalk....f-embattled-eoh

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#232 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:10 AM

Impact limited to eoh if it was pre acquisition. There may have been warrantees in place which could have expired. Could eoh sue for loss income if the deal goes south due to preaquisition issues??? Not certain if this is just more noise.
Be good to see the interim eoh results and see the company structure going forward in March....

#233 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:00 AM

SAP has confirmed to TechCentral its receipt of the complaint and said it acted immediately by suspending TTCS as a channel partner and appointing a law firm — believed to be Paul Hastings — to investigate the facts. It said no TTCS transactions are currently permitted by SAP “without undergoing an independent assessment by external counsel”, while EOH has “taken complete ownership of any future TTCS deals”. EOH owns 49% of TTCS. It acquired that stake in 2015 and told TechCentral on Thursday that it was not aware of the allegations at the time of purchase.

https://techcentral....egations/87871/

and the hits keep on coming

Pain continuing....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#234 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 09:33 PM

SAP has confirmed to TechCentral its receipt of the complaint and said it acted immediately by suspending TTCS as a channel partner and appointing a law firm — believed to be Paul Hastings — to investigate the facts. It said no TTCS transactions are currently permitted by SAP “without undergoing an independent assessment by external counsel”, while EOH has “taken complete ownership of any future TTCS deals”. EOH owns 49% of TTCS. It acquired that stake in 2015 and told TechCentral on Thursday that it was not aware of the allegations at the time of purchase.

https://techcentral....egations/87871/

and the hits keep on coming

#235 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:12 PM

https://mybroadband....corruption.html

EOH suspends employees involved in corruption

This management have a knack of talking themselves out of trouble... kudos to them..seen it over and over...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#236 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

so corruption is confirmed

#237 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:38 PM

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#238 nosh

nosh

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:18 AM

https://techcentral....rruption/87636/

"Van Coller says he didn’t know about the impending Microsoft drama when he became CEO in September 2018, but was well aware of other issues of poor governance and possible corruption."

so there are more issues

"Despite market speculation that this latest scandal might trigger dire consequences, EOH will not be delisted or dismantled. “I think we have lanced the issue,” he said, adding that there is too much work to be done to waste time delisting."

"The task of overhauling the enormous entity that EOH has become will see some of its non-core divisions sold, however. Ten or perhaps 15 of the 273 entities would be shed, and that process had already begun, he said."

#239 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 09:51 AM

This article is very critical:

https://www.fin24.co...ompany-20190222

One always has to read between the line to get to know what's going on.

This share is a very high risk share.

Edited by Tom, 22 February 2019 - 09:55 AM.

#240 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 09:30 AM

from a technical point of view , last 2 candles on eoh daily looks bullish....a bottoming tail ( wednesday) and a spinning top ( yesterday)...lets see if follows through

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting