709 replies to this topic

#181 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:03 AM

Bought more earlier...thats my lot for now though...hopefully my sverage goes green later looking for 3750 whenever that comes..long way away

#182 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:01 AM

Today you buy anything you can get your hands on, when everybody thinks the world is ending she turns, seasonals turns back up after today and very bullish into month end!

Should get reversals on Alsi and US today!

A

Sent from my SM-G570F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#183 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:29 AM

Naspers loosing its daily 89ma so you should pick up some more around 3100 (daily 200ma) around Thursday.

Alsi also making a soft landing low, still got around 800p down to go imo before a very good medium term buy!

A

Today you buy anything you can get your hands on, when everybody thinks the world is ending she turns, seasonals turns back up after today and very bullish into month end!

Should get reversals on Alsi and US today!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#184 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:24 AM

Going top up on npn equities today..hope in few months up...but who knows...think npn results june..

#185 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:45 PM

npn as of today

attachicon.gifa4.PNG

short was at top of channel with negative divergence and stoch call arounf R370.00

stoch reaching 20...also lilac serrated line support...

time to close thsi short and look for another trade...

think 320 was the low and should rebound....But if 315 breaks to downside on closing , measn BIG TROUBLE and BIG SHORT!!

Thanks Polly

Calling a red hanger sale tomorrow on Alsi and NPN!

A

#186 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:42 AM

npn as of today

Attached File  a4.PNG   383.76KB   1 downloads

short was at top of channel with negative divergence and stoch call arounf R370.00

stoch reaching 20...also lilac serrated line support...

time to close thsi short and look for another trade...

think 320 was the low and should rebound....But if 315 breaks to downside on closing , measn BIG TROUBLE and BIG SHORT!!

Edited by Polly, 22 May 2019 - 10:45 AM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#187 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:21 AM

Naspers (New York)
This weekly chart of Naspers (New York) presents the first Cycle of 5 Primary waves for this instrument and indicates that the Cycle-degree correction of C2 or II is potentially entering the C-leg.

https://jsecharts.bl...s-new-york.html

npsny-w-210519.png

iustus vultus

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#188 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:14 AM

Added few more npn shares just now on equities...not cfds....can sleep at night with equities...cfds on npn like trading alsi...for me worae than any other top 40....ill hold my bundle and if reacheds 3800 sell or maybe hope something good from newco....but is guess that listing at least 4 months away if they only appointed a director few weeks ago....havent traded anything else have my equity portfolio which been smashed last days...but siting out at moment.....chicken

Naspers loosing its daily 89ma so you should pick up some more around 3100 (daily 200ma) around Thursday.

Alsi also making a soft landing low, still got around 800p down to go imo before a very good medium term buy!

A

#189 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:45 PM

Added few more npn shares just now on equities...not cfds....can sleep at night with equities...cfds on npn like trading alsi...for me worae than any other top 40....ill hold my bundle and if reacheds 3800 sell or maybe hope something good from newco....but is guess that listing at least 4 months away if they only appointed a director few weeks ago....havent traded anything else have my equity portfolio which been smashed last days...but siting out at moment.....chicken

#190 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

Snippit, on 14 May 2019 - 3:57 PM, said:snapback.png

But now the theory has it that with 5 waves down and 3 up then there is usually another 5 down. And that looks like a B-wave now landing on the S&P 500 chart.

Tencent wave 4 makes a typical retrace to nearby last lower order 4th. Seems the new games are too tame, authorities happy but market pricing for players not buying them. Thereby hangs the ALSI where the Swix JN43 has just negated the count and opened the door to big bear territory. Wave A took a year so expect a typical wave C to be about the same. Wave A had a sideways churn then a drop. The big bear take can most probably start confirming most everywhere.

Edited by Snippit, 20 May 2019 - 02:49 PM.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#191 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:21 AM

Everything broke up. Just required a little patience until the zipzap of volatility settled. Naspers New York has also broken up from its channel. 

But now the theory has it that with 5 waves down and 3 up then there is usually another 5 down. And that looks like a B-wave now landing on the S&P 500 chart.

All markets very uneasy atm, imo havent seen the lows yet on ALSI, looks like we building a bearish flag to slide down next week, could jump again but sell into strength market still.

Guess on Naspers the same, 2.66% up and TenCent 2.7% down, tough calls!

A

#192 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

Flip see that drop npn...picked up few extra at bottom..now waiting game...may sell if goes up about 5 percent then try buy on another dip....nearlly everything red...

#193 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:29 PM

Naspers wave 4 has completed a symmetrical pattern within a falling wedge along with S&P500 futures, Swiss SMI whilst ALSI and Top 40 are also with symmetry. Naspers is pressing the top boundary and all are with positive divergence making them more likely to break up from here IMO. 

That is the problem with using positive divergence..not always 100% reliable, need to get indicators that is!

Falling wedge breaking down with a 1000p down on ALSI within it!

A

Everything broke up. Just required a little patience until the zipzap of volatility settled. Naspers New York has also broken up from its channel. 

#194 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:35 PM

Wonder where npn heading to in next days...up nicely...broker done me great deal to trade npn equities so still trading it but own cash..keeps my sanity...trading imp cfds...but i found npn a bit hectic

#195 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:12 PM

Hi thanks, as have it equities now won't stress...on cfds was too risky...only been teading cfds few months...going trade them for profit if hits 3750...or wait see if any bonus with European listing

#196 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

She could still dive down, just watch, this market is playing games.

Alsi lost her gains of this morning so depending on what the US does could go down again.

A

Looking better now, seems we have lift off...

A

#197 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:08 PM

Cheers bought some on equities lossed bottle with npn on cfds....still doing cfds others

She could still dive down, just watch, this market is playing games.

Alsi lost her gains of this morning so depending on what the US does could go down again.

A

#198 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:41 AM

Cheers bought some on equities lossed bottle with npn on cfds....still doing cfds others

#199 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:55 AM

Hi argento...can you tell me thursd or Friday...what you reckon base price approx...i may buy some on my equities to trade...want sell soonish ie months or weeks for profit but found npn too hairy on cfds...lost years...still haven't had the beer maybe later...or started smoking haha...but definitely helped the ageing process

Hi M,

Looks like the low might be in already on NPN, could see a very strong move up now into next week Tuesday!

A

#200 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:03 PM

Hi argento...can you tell me thursd or Friday...what you reckon base price approx...i may buy some on my equities to trade...want sell soonish ie months or weeks for profit but found npn too hairy on cfds...lost years...still haven't had the beer maybe later...or started smoking haha...but definitely helped the ageing process

During experience with actual people I found that there was this monkey that lived on the back of some of them. The owner of the monkey was constantly wanting to pass their monkey from their own back to the back of someone else, a surrogate, usually someone that was a leader of their group. The mistake of the surrogate was to accept the monkey from the owner, maybe just to examine what species it belonged to. Immediately there was an urgency for the surrogate to make the monkey their own so that it would never return to its original and rightful owner. Then there were more people with monkeys on their back. They also wanted their monkey to be removed. They would preoccupy the surrogate until the surrogate could do nothing else in life than attempt to make troupes of other peoples monkeys go away. 

Sound familiar?

Edited by Snippit, 15 May 2019 - 07:06 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting