709 replies to this topic

#381 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 11:45 AM

Naspers hourly has an interesting example of possible geometric interest. 

https://jsecharts.bl...se-naspers.html

npn-60-261018.png

Damn right. Got a 55% Net cash position - and limiting fractional investment into rand hedging and potential gold performance and avoiding damaged goods (mining companies).

However, you are gifted with your charts and may find it more rewarding if you give little guidance in how to find the answer to for example the questions asked by Ms Jet. Specially if you see they put some effort into translating your charts into layman's language.

At no point suggesting you become a financial advisor, but for me for example, I can see your NPN chart has a A=c at just below R2200. What is missing for me is whether it is just a cycle or supercycle, not sure if your numbering is 100% aligned to Elliot. If it was [C], it could be the end of the downward channel, alternatively, there could be a following correction. So, if not inconvenient to you, be a bit more patient with us please.

possible geometric interest???

what he meant was price will reverse from 250 to 320... You didnt even understand what he said.

Blind leading the blind or dumb leading the dumb 

down another 2.75% today...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#382 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:32 PM

RE: Duh...
When sentiment is off the scale negative it is a very good time to seriously consider commence of accumulation.

Damn right. Got a 55% Net cash position - and limiting fractional investment into rand hedging and potential gold performance and avoiding damaged goods (mining companies).

However, you are gifted with your charts and may find it more rewarding if you give little guidance in how to find the answer to for example the questions asked by Ms Jet. Specially if you see they put some effort into translating your charts into layman's language.

At no point suggesting you become a financial advisor, but for me for example, I can see your NPN chart has a A=c at just below R2200. What is missing for me is whether it is just a cycle or supercycle, not sure if your numbering is 100% aligned to Elliot. If it was [C], it could be the end of the downward channel, alternatively, there could be a following correction. So, if not inconvenient to you, be a bit more patient with us please.

#383 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:46 PM

When sentiment is off the scale negative it is a very good time to seriously consider commence of accumulation.

The death of BTFD confirmed for now

1. S&P has officially entered correction territory dropping more than 10% from ath...and alsi even more

2.S&P is below key daily moving averages and so is alsi

3.Vix remains high and went higher Friday

4.Current downtrend has been on higher volume than the previous uptrend showing DISTRIBUTION.

5.Macd remains bearish

6. This is type of market to best remain defensive and keep powder dry

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#384 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:36 PM

What are you on about? I said NPN will fall cos of article in Bloomberg. TC red only .75% and NPN fell over 3% yesterday? Fishing huh...Again you get it wrong

MayBe another 3% fall in NPN today..

So you go on your ego drive when someone posts a fundamental reason for a fall and then it happens?  You seem to think charts are the be all and end all  of trading? I will teach you otherwise. Get a life and stop living in that hole of yours taking others down with you.

NPN bottomed at 2500 on 11th Oct. and at 2490 today, extending the +ve divergence. Not sure where I went so terribly wrong to cause the golly wolly trumpet blower to regurgitate the green venom slime that it has far too much of.

Professional Diagnosis: The complainant is mentally afflicted causing an aggressive condition that rushes into unnecessary defensive action instead of checking the facts.

Tut tut...couldnt resist..

#385 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:25 PM

Thanks Snippit, relentless downside with the end of the abyss not in sight. Regrettably this is now a worldwide trend with no corners to hide.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#386 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:29 PM

Duh

Actually, just you are welcome would suffice when you get a thank you.

#387 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 29 October 2018 - 03:46 PM

Oh for heavens sake, you sound as snarky as the other one...I read your most current post on alsi hence the question,,, never mind...

"Others" will follow meant other indices. Edited there. I must still learn how to deter dyslexia.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html

#388 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:27 PM

Did you see the Naspers chart - its just below here. 

How to learn:

1. Read stuff 2. Attend training 3. Put some personal effort into it.

That goes for all humanity. 

Oh for heavens sake, you sound as snarky as the other one...I read your most current post on alsi hence the question,,, never mind...

#389 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:20 PM

Hi Snippit ...off the Alsi thread  "That question has future implications, but for now its a bounce with target of 61.8% retrace of the move down from P1

Where the SWIX goes, the rest will follow." .......If we relate this to npn ....would the estimation be about 38.2% up then????  if am I reading this wrong....Id rather ask than make an inaccurate guess..otherwise how do I learn...Thanks.

Did you see the Naspers chart - its just below here. 

How to learn:

1. Read stuff 2. Attend training 3. Put some personal effort into it.

That goes for all humanity. 

#390 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:10 PM

Hi Snippit ...off the Alsi thread  "That question has future implications, but for now its a bounce with target of 61.8% retrace of the move down from P1

Where the SWIX goes, the rest will follow." .......If we relate this to npn ....would the estimation be about 38.2% up then????  if am I reading this wrong....Id rather ask than make an inaccurate guess..otherwise how do I learn...Thanks.

#391 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:56 AM

Thanks Snippit, relentless downside with the end of the abyss not in sight. Regrettably this is now a worldwide trend with no corners to hide.

Duh

#392 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:00 PM

#393 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

Naspers hourly has an interesting example of possible geometric interest. 

https://jsecharts.bl...se-naspers.html

npn-60-261018.png

#394 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 08:45 PM

NPN bottomed at 2500 on 11th Oct. and at 2490 today, extending the +ve divergence. Not sure where I went so terribly wrong to cause the golly wolly trumpet blower to regurgitate the green venom slime that it has far too much of.

Professional Diagnosis: The complainant is mentally afflicted causing an aggressive condition that rushes into unnecessary defensive action instead of checking the facts.

This is going to be painful. decisions, decisions. wait for 21 Nov Tencent financials or take loss and reinvest.  Open to constructive advice.  The extended bear market what seams to me will last into 2021 (or further) is my major concern.

#395 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:05 AM

NPN correction bounces from the dip of 40% down, but I did not hear the fat lady sing yet...

https://jsecharts.bl...aspers-npn.html

npn-d-121018.png

#396 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:36 AM

Aha so its a competitive ego trip for you.  You will need to keep your signal generator a trade secret to stay ahead of the others.

But this means that your signal posts are actually a Pied Piper story. 

Throw them fish. Keep the fishing method a trade secret.

When you leave they will miss you and pine for your trade signals. Another good reason to keep them cards close.

What are you on about? I said NPN will fall cos of article in Bloomberg. TC red only .75% and NPN fell over 3% yesterday? Fishing huh...Again you get it wrong

MayBe another 3% fall in NPN today..

So you go on your ego drive when someone posts a fundamental reason for a fall and then it happens?  You seem to think charts are the be all and end all  of trading? I will teach you otherwise. Get a life and stop living in that hole of yours taking others down with you.

#397 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:59 PM

Over and out all of you....heard enough bs for the year....good luck to the good guys and the others may you Trusly Reap what you Sow.....Adios.

#398 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:54 AM

By the way kiddo, you messed up again on NPN....big downside starts from today.  If you read bloomberg this morning you will now why...

Aha so its a competitive ego trip for you.  You will need to keep your signal generator a trade secret to stay ahead of the others.

But this means that your signal posts are actually a Pied Piper story. 

Throw them fish. Keep the fishing method a trade secret.

When you leave they will miss you and pine for your trade signals. Another good reason to keep them cards close.

#399 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

Hi Snippit...thanks for alerting people. I may be new to reading charts and shares, but I have many years experience of running a business and dealing with all types and it is very apparent that a few people on the threads have axes to grind as well as aggressively putting their opinions across..(we would have to question why)..lets face it manners cost nothing..Why would people be so aggressive if they are successfully making their fortune with their share's...I do know the only time you have given advise was with Steinhoff when you said the share was going up last week and it did, I hope someone took advantage of that. I am out of snh now...Anyway please keep sharing and we can all use out adult brains to work out what we can..      To IT JK- glad you enjoying snippits charts...I hope I can fathom them out soon :) Sales are my forte....share charts still rather Chinese to me but my Chinese is improving :)   And to the agro types,,,,take a walk,,,do yoga,,,,pray....drink beer ...whatever .....chill....life isn't that bad you need to fight everyone..

By the way kiddo, you messed up again on NPN....big downside starts from today.  If you read bloomberg this morning you will now why...

#400 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:31 AM

Hi Snippit...thanks for alerting people. I may be new to reading charts and shares, but I have many years experience of running a business and dealing with all types and it is very apparent that a few people on the threads have axes to grind as well as aggressively putting their opinions across..(we would have to question why)..lets face it manners cost nothing..Why would people be so aggressive if they are successfully making their fortune with their share's...I do know the only time you have given advise was with Steinhoff when you said the share was going up last week and it did, I hope someone took advantage of that. I am out of snh now...Anyway please keep sharing and we can all use out adult brains to work out what we can..      To IT JK- glad you enjoying snippits charts...I hope I can fathom them out soon :) Sales are my forte....share charts still rather Chinese to me but my Chinese is improving :)   And to the agro types,,,,take a walk,,,do yoga,,,,pray....drink beer ...whatever .....chill....life isn't that bad you need to fight everyone..

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting