709 replies to this topic

#541 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 07:03 PM

Im same.but let it drop and then we buy...itll be temporary ceo didnt buy 32 million rands worth for nothing 😂

#542 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:59 PM

Cool..im not in rush would rather buy good price..snh looking interesting tonight...but ill look at tencent tommorrow am...3000 to 3100 for npn would be great? Do you agree?

Yip, think that would be good call.  On the one hand hope it does not go lower (estimate now down 3-4 percent by early Sep)  cause I have some shares in there on the other hand hope it goes lower so I can get more for cheap. 

#543 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:39 PM

Cool..im not in rush would rather buy good price..snh looking interesting tonight...but ill look at tencent tommorrow am...3000 to 3100 for npn would be great? Do you agree?

#544 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:31 PM

Jk nearly down 2 percent today..tencent. so presume cayyu through jse tommorrow...hoing buy more this week to hold..but no rish nuy just want cheap as possible

Signals are not so good at this point Jet.  I am going to hold back a bit more :-).    Tencent and NSPY  down in US too.  So, we'll start at a negative if persisting.

#545 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:58 AM

Jk nearly down 2 percent today..tencent. so presume cayyu through jse tommorrow...hoing buy more this week to hold..but no rish nuy just want cheap as possible

#546 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:57 PM

JK Snippit, polly IN..any prediction on a low i can buy in last week September..i can eait longer but think longer i eait higher itll go...i want buy more...see van dyk even bought loads last week but got in 3165..about 3240 at mo...obviosly want try for a low dip next week....help ?

My view it is going to drop about 2% or more towards end of september.  There has been a lot of activity on Tencent with a few days going up with increasing volume.  possiblle turn, but negatives are Trump and long term down trend on Tencent.  Best guess, if you have shares hold, if you in for longer term buy.  But last week in September, even early October is a good call.  Because of the structure of Naspers you do not earn a truck load of dividends, so you have to sell shares to make something.  So consistently over the last months investors has over month end sell Naspers (maybe to pay salaries or whatever).   But since the last Tencent financials a bit hectic and I cannot yet determine a consistent pattern. It is a solid share and I use it as an anchor to cover the underdogs :-)

#547 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:32 PM

Correction 32 million rand worth shares..

#548 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:21 PM

CEO....bought 32 million shares on Thursday....id presume that wasnt a marketing ploy...something beautiful going happen in.next months id say

#549 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:19 PM

Thanks 😁 we on this earth anyway so all we can do is roll with it and observe

#550 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:38 PM

As with the ALSI, the chart for Naspers is appearing to be in the C-wave of a hefty correction pattern.

The C-wave can be regular with C = A (target 214900) or with a typical extension of C = 1.62 A (targets 124200) 

If the indications follow through the timing will be about not buying too soon. 

Since the planet is now controlled by megalomaniacs and suicidal clots with all surrounded only by myopic self-seeking criminals and brain-dead sycophants then weirdness is the new norm.

The most probable outcome can only be "crazy".

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#551 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:12 PM

So you saying in Oct after next wek usd going get stronger yet again? OMG are you my dad reincarnated..you very cryptic .....ok so what about my satrix nasdaq purchase i thought nov...now what ??? Help ? I spoke broker but you seem more sensible and half time dont know what you on About 😂😂😂

#552 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:40 PM

Oh snippit you totally lost me 😂 relevance to naspers??? People concentrating politics...im bemused and befuddled?

#553 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:36 PM

JK Snippit, polly IN..any prediction on a low i can buy in last week September..i can eait longer but think longer i eait higher itll go...i want buy more...see van dyk even bought loads last week but got in 3165..about 3240 at mo...obviosly want try for a low dip next week....help ?

The last week of September has been canceled due to the Pentagon based MIC will be conducting live testing of its MDS using real Russian ICBM's which MOSSAD will trick the Russian Military to force Putin into launching. The testing will, of course, be a total failure. But the counter measures will eventually succeed. In this way the enemies of Israel will be defeated lock stock and barrel before they get a chance to see Israel suffer. Unfortunately the friends of Israel and Israel itself will also perish. But this is a small price to pay for the last surviving megalomaniac in search of total world peace along with total world power albeit from a space station.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#554 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:31 PM

#555 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:56 AM

I feel bit drop and buymore moment so much going on
..https://www.reuters....s-idUSKCN1LZ0IZ

#556 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:51 PM

Ill still buy more npn if goes to 3030 or below...tencent hot plenty up their sleeves...they were bound to dip but dip comes before a rise....as for multichoice future..if get some shares will sell and buy something else...in fact great opportunity to get rid multichoice 😂

#557 JK001

JK001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:10 PM

From what I've seen Multichoice contributes 18% of Nasper's profit.  From a shareholder perspective I hope Naspers is going to look at it from a value angle and not profit perspective.  I bought Naspers purely for its value in Tencent and Mail.Ru.   If it happens as with Old Mutual PLC split where you got some OM SA shares and Quilter shares I would not be so happy.  Would be great if NPN gave shareholders a choice.   Imagine if they take R 150-200 off your NPN share value and give you multichoice shares in return.   The hidden problem for NPN is not the profit making parts, it is the unknown loss making parts.  NPN has all the ingredients to position it for the future, but the execution part sucks.  Try advertising on OLX and encounter one of the worst CX possible.  All of the companies NPN owns not best in their class (bar Tencent and with Alibaba investing in Mail.ru that would help).

That said, seems Naspers is still on a downward trend with Tencent.

#558 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:19 PM

I think if they change a few strategies tp modernize itll be ok for good fee years...and offer just spprts bouquets etc..

#559 Ms Jet

Ms Jet

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:19 PM

I think if they change a few strategies tp modernize itll be ok for good fee years...and offer just spprts bouquets etc..

#560 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:13 PM

Comment from Standard Bank trading this am....

• NPN: MultiChoice unbundling worth R201/share in our model meaning we expect a bit more from performance in the rump today, but - although the most significant step so far towards unlocking the SOTP discount – fairly well telegraphed (cash flows no longer required for ecommerce units since Tencent/Flipkart sales). We value the Pay TV stake at R212 which declines slightly after incorporating the additional 5% NPN will allocate to BEE shareholders (currently 20% of the SA operation). Although not confirmed by the company, we expect the A and N share structure may be retained by MultiChoice upon unbundling, given SA law requires foreign shareholders control no more than 25%, but we nevertheless value NPN’s Pay TV unit at a premium to global peers (1 yr fwd EV/EBITDA of 8.1x) largely due to the significant SSA losses which we expect to decline over the next 3 years.

Is multichoice a dying business.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting