146 replies to this topic

#141 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:22 PM

Been watching this on the way down...think it's way overdone but that's just me.... :rolleyes:

My reasoning is they have R535ish million income some of which will be a divi & 715ish million shares in issue.

Interim divi was about 39c so final could be around 30c & you can pick up some today for around R2

divi wil be about .76 % of +-40c..and then payout they say will be about 75% of that with tax implication

so expect final divi about +-31c...going forward if govt does not sign leases , this can only get worse as loan to book at about 43% and will increase...cost of debt all increasing too...so no guarantee of future payout being maintained....now saying govt will decide by end of this month...has been going on for last 12 months

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#142 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

long story here S..

Mr M never wrong hay...

keep away for moment...will post later tonight..

i did ass today at 2.00 though...but deep in kuk with this one

im in from R6.00..added at R5.00 R4.00 R3.00 and today R2.00

average R3.50

share has lost 66% in last 3 weeks....value destruction by Govt...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#143 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:00 PM

as a start hear this conference call from Friday :

http://www.deltafund.co.za/financials/

#144 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:57 PM

Been watching this on the way down...think it's way overdone but that's just me.... :rolleyes:

My reasoning is they have R535ish million income some of which will be a divi & 715ish million shares in issue.

Interim divi was about 39c so final could be around 30c & you can pick up some today for around R2

Mr Market never wrong so what am I missing here...?

Anyone else on this...?

long story here S..

Mr M never wrong hay...

keep away for moment...will post later tonight..

i did ass today at 2.00 though...but deep in kuk with this one

#145 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:18 PM

Mr Market never wrong so what am I missing here...?

Anyone else on this...?

Anyone need a heads up...!

#146 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:39 AM

Despite reduced dividend and government tenants this must be on almost 20% yield. Worth the risk? Any views?

im loading big time  on every dip...bought some this morning as well.,,,,,However property not the space to be at the moment...but if u want to hold for 2 yrs min will pay off

#147 DividendTycoon

DividendTycoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:14 AM

Despite reduced dividend and government tenants this must be on almost 20% yield. Worth the risk? Any views?

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting