178 replies to this topic

#21 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 11:19 AM

The salient dates and times relating to the general meeting and the implementation of the proposed transaction
are as follows:

Last day to trade in 4Sight shares in order to be recorded in the register on the voting Tuesday, 8 September
record date

Voting record date Friday, 11 September

Interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2020 expected to be published on Tuesday, 15 September
or about

Last day to lodge forms of proxy for the general meeting with the transfer Friday, 18 September
secretaries, by 10:00 SAST / 12:00 MST

General meeting held at 10:00 SAST / 12:00 MST on Tuesday, 22 September

Results of the general meeting released on SENS Tuesday, 22 September

Expected implementation date of the proposed transaction Tuesday, 22 September

Expected date for the delisting from the JSE of the repurchase shares from the Tuesday, 29 September
commencement of trading on the JSE on or about

quite a bit happening in september. 

Expected date for the delisting from the JSE of the repurchase shares from the Tuesday, 29 September
commencement of trading on the JSE on or about......
what does this mean andi?

#22 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 11:02 AM

Yeah momentum is starting now. Has been trading well above the MA 100 and MA 200 line for some time now.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#23 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 01:27 PM

Yes give it some time. As soon as the Digitata transaction is closed the issued share capital will reduce by 292 Million shares or close to 1/3 of the shares in issue. Also all former directors who hold grudges against the company are then out.

Also there are now no more warranties that need to be closed. So no more dilution if shares.

Also if u look at the financials they basically have no debt. They actually sitting on huge cash reserves.

Here is a good article:
https://www.google.d...b3Bw7W8BOZM2k6V

Yea they brought down their debt significantly!

I'm waiting for that action myself :D..... round 2 lol

#24 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 12:04 PM

Yes give it some time. As soon as the Digitata transaction is closed the issued share capital will reduce by 292 Million shares or close to 1/3 of the shares in issue. Also all former directors who hold grudges against the company are then out.

Also there are now no more warranties that need to be closed. So no more dilution if shares.

Also if u look at the financials they basically have no debt. They actually sitting on huge cash reserves.

Here is a good article:
https://www.google.d...b3Bw7W8BOZM2k6V

#25 vishalsur

vishalsur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 August 2020 - 11:50 AM

was hoping for some small action in the share price 

#26 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 07:42 PM

Results where released today.

Very strong results given the current covid situation. However I think Covid has made 4Sight even more relevant and opened new growth areas and markets.

Dividend
A dividend will not be paid or considered due to planned acquisitions and to preserve cash reserves for foreseeable unfavourable market.

Company outlook
The reality for many companies and industries is that the COVID-19 pandemic has fast tracked digital transformation initiatives. Organisations that had been 'waiting' have now been forced to evolve their business operating models to cut cost, mitigate newly identified risks and make plans to sustain their businesses. Working from home, newly distributed teams and companies having to pivot and find new and innovative revenue streams has created a totally new working environment and a boardroom level urgency to digitally transform.

The 4Sight team is ready to take on this new working environment challenge with a renewed strategy, newly implemented structure and a proven track record of solid results. We continue to expand vertically to deepen our capabilities across our Operational Technology (OT), Information Technology (IT) and Business Environment (BE) focus areas. This convergence is now a reality for many of our customers and embracing it will be the only way they will continue to grow their businesse Moving into the second half of 2020, from an internal perspective, we will continue to streamline the synergies between the businesses and also build on our shared services drive to optimise and drive efficiencies. Focusing externally, we are entering H2 with good orders in hand and a strong pipeline that just needs to be converted. We will be increasing the delivery of managed services to ensure continued growth in annuity revenue across our go-to-market clusters. This will be supported by expanding our customer footprint through our channel and alliance partner network.

We anticipate further growth with an updated customer segmentation in place and the sales and marketing efforts aligned to support our customers' growth. This is coupled with the tremendous respect and credibility we gain from working with our strategic partners and vendors. We continue to work in union with our partners to deliver complex integrated solutions to the market to help our customers navigate and evolve in this new normal. Our drive for organic growth will continue and identifying and acquiring new businesses that support and strengthen our current core business value proposition will continue.

#27 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 06:10 PM

Deal now in final stages. Refer to the latest SENS. Shows the whole impact of the transaction. Also shows holding of 5% and above.

Guys be ready for a sharp demand of shares after the transaction is concluded.

They had to keep the share price low so that the transaction is fair and reasonable.

Basically 290 Million shares bought back by the company at 31 cents.

#28 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 11:34 AM

Any idea how many shares are still being dumped here?

How do you guys get this info? Curious noob investor.

As far as I know there is one or two previous directors who are dumping the shares because they are angry they got voted out. 

Once the Digitata transaction will be complete the number of shares issued will be reduced by around 260 Million shares. This will help to stabilize the share price as well. A lot of shares are hold by the current directors who will not sell at these share levels. If you look at some of the latest SENS you will see that a lot of directors have actually bought more shares. 

#29 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 10:05 AM

Any idea how many shares are still being dumped here?

How do you guys get this info? Curious noob investor.

#30 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 10:26 PM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QQ1nPYl80Mc

Good interview with the CEO

#31 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:06 AM

Someone is trying to keep the price low. Dumping shares. So until this guy is done we won't see big increases I think.

All we can do is wait for Half year report and for the Digitata transaction to be finalized. Will reduce the Shares in issue by 250 Million.

Share price will go up eventually I think. Strong cash generating units, new management with a plan and no more warrants to be issued.

Also this year will be the first year with a clean audit opinion as Visualitics has been sold last year.

Cant believe what the old management has done- Internal fights, moving one business into business rescue which was not necessary, not obtaining a clean audit opinion, suspension of shares etc. They actually need to be sued for negligent behavior and not acting in the best interest of the company. Luckily thats the past and we can look forward now. Great potential here for cloud services.

#32 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 04:12 PM

Volumes not too bad today..

#33 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 03:29 PM

Someone trying to push the share price, Two orders where placed without a limit with high volumes. Why would someone do that? that person is just burning his/her own money lol. 

The company has produced an EPS of around 0.18 USD cents. This is around 3 rands cents per share. Ridiculous where the share price is currently sitting.

#34 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 03:12 PM

Yoh what's happening here back to 24c

#35 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 11:56 AM

What you mean Shi?

#36 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 04 August 2020 - 10:45 AM

Beggars belief how this share has not shot the lights out. 

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#37 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:48 PM

Key points out of the AGM:

-They will most probably have a clean audit opinion for 2020

- They have increased revenue and EPS significantly. Future growth outlook remains very positive

- 2025 goal is to become a JSE listed company with an aim to maybe get a secondary listing on the Nasdaq.

- New multi million deals have been concluded in the past months.

- Aggressive marketing campaign has started. Just have a look at their Linked in page. They have basically daily posts about webinars etc.

Also great interview with the directors of 4 Sight available here:

https://www.youtube....h?v=fYpHI1LtikE

#38 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 09:20 AM

Guys you can listen in to the AGM today @ 10am. Will be interesting to hear what they have to say.

#39 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:50 PM

Haha Lionelza1, I love this sentence the most:

After the initial impact of COVID-19, we immediately started gearing up our marketing and online presence with
news, webinars and other digital and remote engagements with current customers and business prospects. These
initiatives coupled with our proactive pivot in group strategy have resulted in 4Sight securing several multiple
million rand deals remotely during this time. It should be noted that the full delivery of our new deals will also be
completed remotely.

This for me is the future and the JSE has missed a share like this. Also the new management is super competent and they want this company to grow big.

Very awesome Andi! And many thanks for your posts

#40 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 04:21 PM

Haha Lionelza1, I love this sentence the most:

After the initial impact of COVID-19, we immediately started gearing up our marketing and online presence with
news, webinars and other digital and remote engagements with current customers and business prospects. These
initiatives coupled with our proactive pivot in group strategy have resulted in 4Sight securing several multiple
million rand deals remotely during this time. It should be noted that the full delivery of our new deals will also be
completed remotely.

This for me is the future and the JSE has missed a share like this. Also the new management is super competent and they want this company to grow big. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting