• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#61 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 11:56 AM

Brilliant - Hopefully unqualified audit opinion will have the desired effect.  Another step in the right direction. 

#62 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 08:21 AM

4SIGHT HOLDINGS LIMITED
(Incorporated in the Republic of Mauritius)
(Registration number: C148335 C1/GBL)
JSE share code: 4SI ISIN: MU0557S00001
("4Sight" or "the Company")

NO CHANGE STATEMENT AND AVAILABILITY OF INTEGRATED ANNUAL REPORT

No Change Statement
Shareholders are advised that the Company's integrated report, incorporating the audited annual financial
statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2020, (on which the Company's auditors expressed an
unqualified audit opinion) is available with immediate effect on the Company's website,
https://www.4sightho...report-2020.pdf, and contains no changes to the provisional
results for the year ended 31 December 2020, released on SENS on 29 March 2020.

Notice of Annual General Meeting
The notice of annual general meeting and relevant supporting documentation was dispatched to shareholders today,
30 April 2021. The annual general meeting of shareholders of 4Sight will be held entirely by electronic
communication, on Friday, 25 June 2021 at 12:00pm Mauritian time (10:00am South African time) by utilising the
below link and following the relevant prompts:

4Sight-AGM-TeamsLink

The reason for the holding of the AGM entirely by way of electronic communication is as a result of the COVID-
19 virus outbreak and the resultant health distancing imperatives, legal restrictions and official advice on gatherings
and movement.

Kindly note that, in terms of the Mauritian Companies Act, 2001, AGM participants (including proxies) will be
required to provide identification before being entitled to participate in or vote at the AGM as more fully detailed
in the notice. Forms of identification that will be accepted include certified copies of valid identity documents,
driver's licences and passports.

The AGM will conduct the business as stated in the notice of the meeting, a copy of which can be found
on https://www.4sightho...report-2020.pdf.

Record Dates
The last day to trade in order to be eligible to participate in and vote at the annual general meeting is Tuesday, 15
June 2021 and the record date to participate in and vote at the annual general meeting is Friday, 18 June 2021.

30 April 2021

Designated advisor
Java capital

#63 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 08:45 AM

Fingers crossed that financials are released today. Not sure if it will have a material impact on the share price.

If audit is unqualified then institutional investors can jump in.

#64 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 11:23 AM

We still have to wait for the financials to be published and the confirmation of an unqualified audit. Statement from the CEO re this:

“I am also delighted to report that the group’s financials received an unmodified review from its external auditors. I am confident we are on track for an unqualified audit when our annual financial statements are released in April.”

https://www.techfina...-bearing-fruit/

That should bring institutional investors back to the share as I believe (may be wrong) that they cannot touch it right now because of this.

I really like this statement from the Chief Sales and Marketing officer. Points at a more sustainable business with more than half the revenue being annuity based in future.

“4Sight moved into 2021 with a strong rolling 12-month sales pipeline,” says Willie Ackerman, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.

“We grew our annuity-based revenue from 49% in 2019 to 56% in 2020, and we aim to reach 70% in the next two years. In part, this will be achieved by our focus on deepening our relationship with our existing customer base.”

#65 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 09:13 AM

Interesting to see that HEPS from continuing operations is US Cents 0.213 and (0.172) from discontinued operations which netted off at 0.041. I would assume that the impact of discontinued ops will fall away in the current financial year and that we should see at least 0.213 coming through.

Agree - how this equity isn't over R3 is a mystery to me.  I suspect if there were better volumes - this would be a different story.

#66 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 08:53 AM

Interesting to see that HEPS from continuing operations is US Cents 0.213 and (0.172) from discontinued operations which netted off at 0.041. I would assume that the impact of discontinued ops will fall away in the current financial year and that we should see at least 0.213 coming through.

#67 Bushmanbob

Bushmanbob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 08:23 AM

https://senspdf.jse....329_S444254.pdf

#68 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 10:20 AM

It looks good but to be honest I was expecting a higher increase.

Once I see the financials I will to a detailed analysis and I will share a high level overview here.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#69 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 11:36 AM

Fantastic trading update. This is the best share in my active portfolio - a massive long term punt for me. If the shares weren’t so thinly traded I would have a hell of a lot more.

Very strong growth potential and balance sheet so the only thing that worries me is they are an ideal candidate for a buy-out which would mean I would not be able to see the full long term growth in share value. But right now I’m a happy man.

#70 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 24 March 2021 - 03:44 PM

Yeah just give this company some time. They are on a great way of recovery. Buy and look away in my opinion.

Thanks. I agree. Been following and holding for some time now, and been very patient. Market just doesn't want to re-rate. For example, it has been trading at a discount to its NAV for ages. This is an ideal candidate for a buyout and delisting.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#71 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 02:54 PM

Agreed.

I do further increases when the financials are released. Fingers crossed!

#72 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 12:27 PM

Yeah just give this company some time. They are on a great way of recovery. Buy and look away in my opinion.

#73 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 12:15 PM

Wow, how has the market not reacted to that trading update?

Suprising hey. I feel it's Still Early days tho

#74 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 24 March 2021 - 11:34 AM

Wow, how has the market not reacted to that trading update? 

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#75 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 09:11 AM

True, but that subsidiary was sold last year so there shouldn't be any issues.

With a clean audit opinion we might see some bigger investors jumping on board.

Also the CEO is looking at bringing 4sight onto the JSE. This would mean way more shares being traded.

#76 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 06:55 PM

Sorry I saw now that it was actually the finsncial statements were qualified due to a subsidiary

"Qualified Opinion on Consolidated Financial Statements and Unqualified Opinion on the Separate Financial Statements"

#77 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 06:45 PM

For some reason I remember their last Financials being negatively impacted by one of their subsidiaries. May be going back too far though.

#78 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 06:24 PM

Why would they not be a going concern?
They have huge cash reserves and their assets massively exceeds their liabilities.

#79 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 05:58 PM

I think it will increase once the financials are released and the company is confirmed as a going concern.

#80 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 04:28 PM

Wow great SENS announcement. The share price now just needs to move. Next week Monday we have financials. But guys this looks really good and the new CEO will turn 4Sight into a gem. 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting