And all 4 million on auction taken....up up and away

#2 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

Its kaaak share with high high risk...and masssssive debt...and no dividends...
Dont buy....wait for mr market to signal buy...then get on board....
Many posters here taking risk...as assets potentially outweigh the debt....and we see a divestment.....speculative....

#3 soutie

soutie

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts

Posted Today, 01:15 PM

We have been in the eye of a pandemic for nearly 1yr & the response on a global scale is nothing I've ever experienced before. 

When it all started ASC was trading around R5/share it's now mid70c....Possibly 1 of the best short trades of the yr...

It's a medical/health business naturally defensive & should be buoyed by the health market as a whole but that's not the case.

Why isn't it...???????

My guess Mr Market NEVER wrong...Buyer beware...

Anyone need a heads up...!

#4 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted Today, 11:41 AM

Anything said regarding Ascendis at this point is pure speculation as management has provided nothing but ambiguous SENS announcements containing nothing material. Until management does release a SENS with material and unambiguous information the share price will likely continue to hover between 70 and 80c.

In the meantime I will just ignore the share completely. I look forward to the H1 update

#5 JR7800

JR7800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted Today, 11:38 AM

We all know that for every buyer there must be a seller of a share.

When I look at buying a share I always try to figure out why someone would want to sell the share I am trying to buy. What would their reason be for selling, am I missing something?

It is for this reason I am wondering why someone would want to 1,133,965 share at 80c. The shares for sale at 80c goes up to just over 4million during action ( approx. for the past 2 weeks).

Why does these people want to sell? Why do they see the share not going higher than 80c?

I know there are many reasons, taking profit (they maybe bought at 60c which gives a good return if sold at 80c), they maybe kneed cashflow, etc.....

Just hoping I am not missing some big negative here....

#6 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted Today, 10:19 AM

Qiagen interested to know what revenue generated throughout africa ....this is also an exciting agenxy we have had nothing on only costs....able to deliver pcr tests in an hour to diagnose covid...........

#7 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted Today, 10:03 AM

There is some quick plays...think easy just this drug has increased its value as will be a drug for future viral strains... potentially could sell the drug itself for a lovely price.....and paydown debt...or milk it... either way. . Think sens or no sens... we heading to...r1.50

#8 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

Usa and many counrries have allowed usage. Hence remedica sales would be driven by demand already. And as the outcry gains momentum so will demand.
Its a pity Asc does not announce a africa initiative. Either way this disease is with us apparently for 2 to 3 years...as vaccines not 100s and too many billions needing.....comeone Sardi get offfffff your assssss

#9 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted Today, 09:41 AM

The public outcry on Ivermectin seems to be gathering momentum. It is an utter disgrace that no conclusive tests have been done on this medication, with regard to COVID, yet vaccines have been rolled out in a shorter amount of time. Media is also concentrating efforts on any negative aspects.  We must also know that when our government bans something overnight, they are busy with a much more lucrative deal to line their pockets.

Doctors are also now standing up and requesting that they be allowed to prescribe Ivermectin using their professional guidance, rather than let the general public self medicate. The ban has once again created a black market and has opened the door for people to "misuse" the medication.

The possible financial benefit to ASC is one thing, but the bigger issue is how many lives could have been saved had this been handled properly?

#10 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:21 PM

At least the bananas could have said. We hsve stocks ready and available to ship to south africa.
They could have commented on global demand.
There was so much opportunity for positivity.
Rather than bananas they going to look like pumpkins or sausages as new info comes out on iver.

#11 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:30 AM

I have gone back and looked at a few the the latest sens announcements and in my mind it must be deliberate (takes effort to create something so mundane). There is no way that you can willingly put out such watered down "garbage" (with limited details and information) on purpose, thinking that it will be good for the company. 

The fact remains that they have readied Remedica for a sale and we have no way of knowing what is happening behind the scenes. I am going to optimistic for a change and say that they are hopefully in a fairly advanced stage of striking a deal, hence keeping the share price sedated.

My 2 cents, I have to remind myself that this is majority of my portfolio, so it doesn't help being negative all the time.

#12 Zanme

Zanme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 12:00 PM

Did they have to say anything, since they had NOT advertised this product as Covid-19 medicine, why did they release that sens?
Incompetent, loud mouth, good for nothing management, will do anything to be seen on the scene.

SHUT THE FRUUCK UP MARK SARDI.

You couldn't have articulated it better. He must worry about profits and stop the stupid stuff. I don't understand how management in SA companies have become so incompetent insincere and selfish. It is an issue there are a handful of companies of any that are operating to generate shareholder wealth. The rest of them are on their own missions. Its becoming far too common.

#13 Blackobar

Blackobar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 10:36 AM

Did they have to say anything, since they had NOT advertised this product as Covid-19 medicine, why did they release that sens?
Incompetent, loud mouth, good for nothing management, will do anything to be seen on the scene.

SHUT THE FRUUCK UP MARK SARDI.

#14 andi222

andi222

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

It's ridiculous how they always issue a SENS that would keep the share price down. Are they planning some kind of management take over or is management bought by some big investor who wants to buy all shares?

Time will tell. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

#15 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:00 PM

Its hilarious...they sold out- all shelves empty..and did not restrict sales...i think this is a cover the a..s strategy.especially since some stock was sold at premium price....
They cleared stock for 6 weeks....
Internationally the medical grade product is flying...

Management should have had a balanced response.....lets see what comes in the next few weeks....they seem to be quite flat in the communication..they may be already in discussions to dispose ascendis and may have signed an agreement not to inflate the share price ....

#16 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 04:58 PM

So are they just trying to protect themselves (rightfully so) but at the same time saying that the matter is price sensitive? I can only assume that the actual message behind that sens is that they have been making money off the product, otherwise why not just a voluntary update?

#17 Daytrader01

Daytrader01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 03:05 PM

Update on ivermectin which would now drive increase sales...

*FLCCC BREAKING NEWS:*

One week after our Critical Care team, along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the WHO, presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommendation and now considers {the “I” medicine} an option for use— similar to their recommendations for monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma.

They indicated they will review additional trials as they come in to assess their new “neither for nor against” recommendation.

This means that the NIH is no longer recommending against its use by doctors and prescribers.

Navigate to our Twitter account for the link to the new recommendation. @Covid19Critical

14 January 2021

https://www.moneyweb...n-social-media/

#18 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 01:26 PM

Heard from 2 different people about friends (some of whom are doctors) taking/dispensing ivermectin. They swear by it and were asked to keep it on the downlow due to the negative publicity around it. 

Suprising to me that this drug is still being sidelined and the evidence is so mixed as to its efficacy. 

#19 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:08 AM

Whilst we have vaccine rollout this drug will find new demand for use for prevention or early use in the treatment. Expect sales window of 12 to 18 months and remedica already has production pipeline. India Bangladesh and other regions are not coping with production levels for theor own countries....expect to see ascendis leverage is sunwave, familider, ascendis pharma and remedica to ramp up production for the multiple regions including africa. Not great news like a vaccine discovery....but brilliant news for top line revenue and for the companies valuation and attractiveness

#20 Investment novice

Investment novice

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:12 AM

Update on ivermectin which would now drive increase sales...

*FLCCC BREAKING NEWS:*

One week after our Critical Care team, along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the WHO, presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommendation and now considers {the “I” medicine} an option for use— similar to their recommendations for monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma.

They indicated they will review additional trials as they come in to assess their new “neither for nor against” recommendation.

This means that the NIH is no longer recommending against its use by doctors and prescribers.

Navigate to our Twitter account for the link to the new recommendation. @Covid19Critical

14 January 2021

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting