Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Ascendis Health Ltd. – JSE:ASC


  • Please log in to reply
1643 replies to this topic

#41 JR7800

JR7800

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 03:59 PM

Sens out and on face value looks a lot better than any sens issued the past month or so.....

 

Maybe there is still some kick left in this horse.


  • 0

#42 JR7800

JR7800

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 02:34 PM

Businesse live article today - only for subscribers.  Anyone have access to post the article on the forum maybe?

 

https://www.business...ox=1642051850-1


  • 0

#43 JR7800

JR7800

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 02:30 PM

If I look at the last sense issued it seems Ascendis got some form of extension to the 14th of January 22 which is tomorrow.

 

Can we expect a sense today or tomorrow?

 

Anyone still accumulating shares? I sold off +/-25% of my holdings at 85c beginning of the week. Starting to lose all faith in this one.


  • 0

#44 Investment novice

Investment novice

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 06:52 AM

Ascendis_Board_Communication_080122.pdf
We posted comms on discord. If any can share the doc here
Basically we not happy woth the baord being unbalanced and we are stpngly motivating for 2 industry experienced credible.individuals to be adfed. They also add credibility and can assist capital raise
We also cpncermed that there is a risk deals are favouted as 2 parties have complained to me that they dont sufficient engagement and asc has not negotiated with them and kep them arms legmth
Wr also converned on debt anf quantum



All in all it is a **** show but we have a very responsive board member in harry smit and we lobbying to add carl neethling amd amaresh chetty for oversight.

We also wotking on the background to structire options for debt reduction akd sparing the flagships as an.alternative but the companies that sent an loi got out of offive email replies. This is how seriois and potemtially conflicted this board is.

Qe met with managament as activists and instructed a response. Failing whoch wr will potententially support am egm but not santion any board actions undertalen unless it can be demonstrated that there is no conflict
We requested full disclosures on relationships with directors and exevutives akd were told they were none. Gary shaynes relationship remains undisclosed as does andre marshals with blantyre.

If we sit and do nothing the cockarpaches will eat everything...if we shine the light the may at least leave some value and or pretend to be shareholdet sympathetic.

Imo trade this share with caution? Trade it up and fown? And enjoy the **** show.

From am activist perspective we want to fill 2 baord seats with reputable pe deal makers with years of exprience and stregmthem the elected baord of 29th to better fair off againat the lenders and the negtiation emsuring

The 2 new directprs and their supporters hold at least 120m shares and they fighting to reserve equire. The ascendis activists are propably down to 70 to 90 million

We may have to redo the voting pool and create a new vetted independemt pool in my personal name as i am unconflicted.
  • 0

#45 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 09:59 AM

Thank you IN.
Appreciate the effort and honesty.
  • 0

#46 Investment novice

Investment novice

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 04:51 AM

This is a difficult company to follow and invest in. Taking up alot more time and effort. Engaged late until 10pm with shareholder groupings that are mopping up the shares on the market for past few months. They see value in Asc as the assets are cheap.

There is also concern that new lenders will screw us and we dont as yet have any communication from them signalling their transactions. These are the SA blantyres....hence shareholder activists and sizeable investors are calling for an urgent board meeting to get a better understanding of the risks at hand and what is going to be done to sort this.

The investors themselves are willing to put down a significant amount of money to back asc against the lenders fortunately.

Some interesting days ahead and hopefully there is light at the end of this long painful journey
  • 0

#47 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 04:58 PM

I’ve sold about 60% of my shares between 90-93c.

Not sure yet if it’s worth getting back in again lower but I’ll consider should it dip to around 60c.

Thankfully I came in cheap so made some profit.

Feels like a lot of risk for the potential upside and management communication is all over the place with no clear roadmap yet. Just feels messy and unclear, imho.

I’m a trading/investment idiot so please don’t see this as advice.

Cheers to the last few days of 2021 🍻
  • 0

#48 Billions

Billions

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 04:17 PM

Oh well can kicked down the road again... this is becoming frustrating.. but i suppose more info is needed.. good that debt now local... but we now need await full info again... intrest rate... selling or not selling pharma.. etc... so another few weeks of darkness..... i am drained
  • 0

#49 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 02:28 PM

Sens out.
  • 0

#50 David-89

David-89

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 08:52 AM

Well I’ve broken even again this morning so I think I will finally start using my head and selling off small portions.
  • 0

#51 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 06:42 AM

Thanks Billions.

I started selling small amounts as soon as we crossed 90c in case we drop again.

Fingers crossed for a good sens today. Cheers

Should be a sens tomorrow with relevant news... the share price recovered from last week..... 5 mil sold today price up 11.9%... i think a positive plan is on the horizon so not too stressed. Hope we get a full pack of info via sens.


  • 0

#52 Billions

Billions

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 08:46 PM

Should be a sens tomorrow with relevant news... the share price recovered from last week..... 5 mil sold today price up 11.9%... i think a positive plan is on the horizon so not too stressed. Hope we get a full pack of info via sens.
  • 0

#53 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 03:15 PM

Deadline was delivery of signed docs to relevant parties by 3pm on 29 December 2021…

🤷🏻‍♂️
  • 0

#54 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 12:23 PM

Any news?
  • 0

#55 Investment novice

Investment novice

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 05:02 AM

Some facts.
1. Previous board management did a good job to get us this far
2. Post recap we were still screwed by 35m euro facility and plus plus interest rate that adds on monthly with covenants in place
3. New board placed under pressure by lenders who were informed end nov...why...easy to screw asc further but also specific persons in sa directly aporiaching l1b to screw asc so they can benefit from a firesale.
4. New board has already engaged management and old board and a number of deal options in place whcih have been progressed so hopefully the docs will be prepared by 29th. I am confident of this
5. Its crap politics but end of day we need to all be pulling in same direction and work is happening in the background to get all pulling together
6. Lots of options on the table including not having a rights issue. We will get further info by 29th..hopefully.

I am still invested. And looking for the medium to long term. I still see an opportunity but do you dd and the upside may not be as great as we thought now 12 months in.

We still trading at discount.

We looking to a bt but difficult to match buyer and seller currently as poles apart but in time hopefully doable..

Lets give the board and management a chance the upside being free of l1b is there....



The 4 unknowns

1. Quantum of debt
2. Disposal price for pharma and or any other businesses
3. Total capital required for debt and day to day expenses
4. H1 cashflow
  • 0

#56 Investment novice

Investment novice

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 03:46 PM

Some facts.
1. Previous board management did a good job to get us this far
2. Post recap we were still screwed by 35m euro facility and plus plus interest rate that adds on monthly with covenants in place
3. New board placed under pressure by lenders who were informed end nov...why...easy to screw asc further but also specific persons in sa directly aporiaching l1b to screw asc so they can benefit from a firesale.
4. New board has already engaged management and old board and a number of deal options in place whcih have been progressed so hopefully the docs will be prepared by 29th. I am confident of this
5. Its crap politics but end of day we need to all be pulling in same direction and work is happening in the background to get all pulling together
6. Lots of options on the table including not having a rights issue. We will get further info by 29th..hopefully.

I am still invested. And looking for the medium to long term. I still see an opportunity but do you dd and the upside may not be as great as we thought now 12 months in.

We still trading at discount.

We looking to a bt but difficult to match buyer and seller currently as poles apart but in time hopefully doable..

Lets give the board and management a chance the upside being free of l1b is there....
  • 0

#57 Billions

Billions

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 05:33 PM

I am on discord as well... maybe we can get a block trade for 1.5 or more early jan... the 29th is around the corner... i am very bull that the guys have a plan for the credit facilities etc.. so lets look out for leaks next week.. if we go above 88c.. we know leaks ... well i speculate like all others..
  • 0

#58 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 03:45 PM

Thanks Billions - R1,50 sounds sweet

I am holding... i actualy bought a few more this week....i am going to be bull and hold out for R1.50ish which i see happening if credit facilities sorted.... look it tanked to 62c and back to 90 in a week.. somebody is buying volumes...i had previously calc R2.40ish not considering debt but this was long ago and now qe dont know if the used the whole Euro 35mil


  • 0

#59 Billions

Billions

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 11:47 AM

I am holding... i actualy bought a few more this week....i am going to be bull and hold out for R1.50ish which i see happening if credit facilities sorted.... look it tanked to 62c and back to 90 in a week.. somebody is buying volumes...i had previously calc R2.40ish not considering debt but this was long ago and now qe dont know if the used the whole Euro 35mil
  • 0

#60 LarryK

LarryK

    Little Master

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 09:43 AM

IN any update you might have?
  • 0





Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting