News not jews...sorry...

#1042 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 03:00 PM

No ways.. i expected 90c end tomorrow...something is on the burner. Setting up a nice base . When the jews breaks we will see explosiveness.cpuld even be companies closing their shorts.
Looking great. 55% in 6 days

#1043 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:59 PM

Well, 3.3m traded today and we up to 89c … I'm liking it !!

Very happy about this. I’ve been in since the start of the year when the share price was still high so I’m only breaking even now! But even at this price I thought the share was undervalued. It really has been a roller coaster with this share so hopefully some more upward trajectory with some positive news which is surely imminent and then some stability to calm my nerves.

#1044 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:57 PM

David the volumes and interest in this share is interesting..
Still small volume...will expect recahing 5 or 10m traded with some news..

Well, 3.3m traded today and we up to 89c … I'm liking it !!

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#1045 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:11 PM

Employees? Letting onto family, or perhaps entities engaging ot supporting the deal. Not sure how solid our insider trading rules and oversight are as there always seems to be someone with the edge......yebo you know it....a computer....causing a squeeze....

#1046 DeltaHedge

DeltaHedge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 01:24 PM

Someone has insider information and is getting in early

#1047 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:13 PM

#1048 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 10:25 AM

Listening to lifehealthcare results. This 9s very informative. recovery in sa surgical, with 90 percent recovery which means that ascendis q1 will be a blast as would the h1. As all businesses are firing and with covid in europe 300percent up on peak 2....2021 ebitda will certainly look to be close to 2 billion rands...or exceed...i got some more shares yesterday........

Regarding the sales of remedica and asc....think the numbers would justify a really fair and decent offer for a business that has gone through turnaround and now can be decently valued...the cash flow would cover SA debt and 250 to 300m euros cover foreign debt...

Not sure what anthony clark says , but would value andis revised valuation

#1049 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 10:14 AM

Surely an a SENS regarding a disposal, a trading update or similar is looming after a 30% odd increase in share price over the past 5 days.

#1050 Leadingedge

Leadingedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:08 PM

I am super happy with the daily increase in share price, unexpected but very welcome. It's been a while since the RSI has been through the roof, last time was in April when the share price shot up due to the Chloroquine news...except this time there is seemingly nothing.

​I can't help but think that there must be a positive voluntary/trading update on the cards here as the likes of Aspen and Adcock aren't moving in the same direction.

​All I can say on the Remedica side is that there must be information floating around out there that we are not privy to. The talk on social media must obviously be taken with a pinch of salt, however the fact remains that something sparked a revival of the topic. It could be as simple as someone catching wind that there may possibly be a viable offer coming to the table.

Pure speculation at its best. I am just ever hopeful of a positive outcome here.

#1051 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 01:55 PM

Hi hink it may be a number of factors including printing money in europe and elsewhere these past 3 months with covid.
Could be the improvement in the rand.
Also a realisation that apart from crippling debt...no impairments for 2021 sets this share for a stellar 2021 performance....stars are alligning for some debt settlement....exiting remedica...and definate realisation of shareholder value by emd june....

Slow and big moves expected , some pullback but apart from crippling debt no other forces preventing flight....

#1052 Sleepwa123

Sleepwa123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 12:12 PM

Share doing well today. I assume this is due to the Twitter speculation as volumes are relatively low.

#1053 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:21 AM

He seems irate that he is asked the same question repeatedly...now sarcsm.
He is pro the company and the share, and seems disinyeretsed in speculators and greed and by questions from people who have not done thier own legwork

#1054 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:16 AM

Not sure qhere i see the ac comment that a buyout not possible

#1055 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 18 November 2020 - 08:51 AM

Check out the some of the comments - is Anthony Clark saying that a buyout of ASC is off the table?

https://twitter.com/...732283986178050

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#1056 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:56 AM

Is the market that fallible. Think the market has priced in risk. And not willing to buy any of the upside stories available for past 6 months

#1057 David-89

David-89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 05:17 PM

From recent experience a SENS announcement merely confirms what the insiders in the market already know... :lol:

Edited by David-89, 17 November 2020 - 05:18 PM.

#1058 Investment novice

Investment novice

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 05:15 PM

Lol.....twitter post and comments are tops stuff......but great energy

#1059 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 17 November 2020 - 04:46 PM

https://twitter.com/...696410020188160

#1060 AnbanM

AnbanM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 03:00 PM

Hypothetical situation...you want to buy remedica. Youre a company sitting with a strong balanace sheet. Why pay the full price for remedica. When you can buy the whole of ascendis and buy the debt and the revenue. If you have 400m euros..potentially 200m euros could make an attractive offer to shareholders with. The remaining 200 goes to settle debt.or a portion of debt. You retain some debt which your asset will pay off, and of course you buy all the tax benefits which comes with debt. You also get all of the ascendis assets and footprint.

Think about one of the restructuring aims..get rid of businesses that discount your value. Following 2020fy ascendis aside from debt can be reasonably valued based on individual assets. I think management may have hidden some of the deck of cards on this. And we did not particularly ask during the q and a.......hypothetically speaking.....for an international player this is a small to medium acquisition...i still say small....makes more sense to take the whole bundle....and cheaper.....only caveat is would shareholders accept r8 ?i think many here will accept r4 hence think institutional may go for r8

thanks IN...makes sense...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting