PS getting nailed!!!! MAMMA MIA

#225 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:49 AM

By the way, the country that seems to have the highest tolerance for Steinhoff’s ability to survive is actually in my experience, Israel.  They are piling into Steinhoff on a massive scale.  This is incredible because you would have thought that South Africa with the whole Afrikaner pride thing would have cut the company some slack – and that many more South African investors would still believe in this company.     But then again, what do I know about the local psyche?  

I have learned that this Sharechat forum is an interesting microcosm of the South African overall  and is an interesting representation of love/hate relationship with Steinhoff. 

I just thought that it was worth sharing this merely out of interest.  I hope that I have not hirt anyone’s feelings.  I mean no harm.

Best Regards

Captainfrom82

This is now scraping the bottom of the barrel...

One cannot  go any lower than this...

Bringing politics and race into the pumping..

Seems now one prepared to correct these oafs..either too scared or dont have the knowledge..they juts sing along..

Ive had it...

Fact : been here long enough to see some really clever posters...but none in this this last year or so...besides one or 2 still from then old crowd which so easy to name here , rest here juts too ignorant or dont have it to post anything that adds value to help people!!

Actually shocks me to be hanging out with your guys... at one time ans still Snippit chased some big names away from the index threads...Now you have these mamparas taking control....Good luck to them...

I tried my best to try and bring the old guys back in here... and it seems seems very few existing new ones want  to learn..

Rather spend more time on my other 2 groups and more time on trading!!

Cheers guys!!

Free reign on the pump group now.... But fact is...matter of time before that horse is put down...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#226 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:55 AM

Just read the PS thread... They excuses for market dumping.... typical behavior of an addict...

Edited by Lionelza1, 10 May 2019 - 06:56 AM.

#227 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:55 AM

The reason why they do not mention their averages is because they are embarrassed.... Overinvested! And that's their addiction. They remain positive by fooling themselves.. And that's where their mind is fooling them, they have shouted out INCORRECT figures ALL the time and they continue to do so until afs 2018 comes out.... Then they recorrect and carry on while the market keep dumping!

Clowns!!!

#228 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:43 AM

Those pumpers ask for evidence everytime they are challenged yet they make bold opiniated statements like Allan Grey is buying nogal... These clowns are not even financial advisers.... Just Gamblers, And I know the consequences of gambling

#229 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:38 AM

I'm pretty sure we all waiting for that miraculous turn around by Mr M! And it's exactly what it will be... A miracle!!

How is it that market dumped on historic figures when we have current figures albeit unaudited

#230 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:29 AM

reading the PS thread all i can say is eish...

The miss information continues by the terrible twins...

Some need to re study accounting.
Some need to restudy how charts accumulation and distribution works,,

Allan Gray are excellent value investors..Question is ...R they buying or dumping...I dont know...How on earth can someone make suck a claim as they are buying ..????

That Allan Gray point you made spot on!!!
Pumpers are looking for a miracle hence they say what they say.... Its what happens when ur addicted to something, your mind starts to fool you.

#231 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:26 AM

with the all share index down +-2.3% todays wooden spoonist goes to

The PS!! down 20%...

I'm pretty sure the market was expecting a bad afs, so if it was expected then why did it get hammered so bad, surely the market would've been patient for 2018/2019? Seemingly NOT the case!

And this was 2017 afs... 2 yrs ago as the pumpers rightly pointed out, steinhoff have provided us with quarterly figures for 2018 yet the market still knocked this share with release of historic figures

Thanks for ta P... I already know what I need to do.

I'm hoping I do not need to buy again to drop avg, but looks like I might have to. Going to wait a bit as I feel snh going to mess up something again, market will dump, then I buy

#232 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:39 PM

reading the PS thread all i can say is eish...

The miss information continues by the terrible twins...

Some need to re study accounting.

Some need to restudy how charts accumulation and distribution works,,

Allan Gray are excellent  value investors..Question is ...R they buying or dumping...I dont know...How on earth can someone make  suck a claim as they are buying ..????  

Edited by Polly, 09 May 2019 - 06:40 PM.

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#233 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:35 PM

with the all share index down +-2.3% todays wooden spoonist goes to 

The PS!!  down 20%...

#234 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:18 PM

daily chart as of today:

Attached File  a1.JPG   85.2KB   1 downloads

1. lilac serrated line broken to d/s

2.. red needs to cross brown and then we have the waterfall.

3. stoch about to turn into a sell signal..not yet..

4. rsi confirming

5. dmi showing change of trend!!

Edited by Polly, 09 May 2019 - 06:19 PM.

#235 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:13 PM

well well well..

closed below the support line @ R1.64...now R1.60

spells BIG DANGER!!

FROM A TECH POINT OF VIEW:  TARGET R1.15

#236 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:54 PM

Yea I'll wait for the up again before I sell out, there will be that opportunity.... But I need to bring my avg down from R1. 80

Afs 2018 due 18june and 17june a public holiday so that's going to be another issue with jse being closed.... 1 more mnth to get this right for my play

#237 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:47 PM

Some resistance at 160 but not looking too flash

#238 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:36 PM

P 2morrow day 3, so either this share knocked more or a slight up?... My plan to pump bring avg down and then sell everything....

Rather what r the ta saying? Seemed pretty accurate last couple times

#239 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:23 PM

P 2morrow day 3, so either this share knocked more or a slight up?... My plan to pump bring avg down and then sell everything....

Edited by Lionelza1, 09 May 2019 - 04:23 PM.

#240 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:51 AM

There you go....Bloomberg

Steinhoff International Holdings NV said its ability to operate as a going concern is under threat from a range of challenges including mounting legal claims and a debt load that the company is working to restructure.

The crisis-hit South African retailer can continue to exist for at least 12 months “based on certain critical assumptions,” Steinhoff said in its 2017 annual report released late Tuesday. Among those is that former investors and other related parties are initially unsuccessful in their efforts to claw back losses following the eruption of the company’s accounting scandal in late 2017.

There is “significant doubt upon the company and group’s ability to continue as a going concern beyond the foreseeable future,” Steinhoff said. “The management board and operational management require sufficient time to stabilize the group and re-establish value at operational level.”

The comments show the extent of the task facing Steinhoff’s new management, which has been battling to keep the owner of Mattress Firm in the U.S. afloat since the discovery of a hole in the accounts 17 months ago. The value of assets had declined to 17.5 billion euros ($19.6 billion) by September 2017 from a year earlier, the report showed, little more than half what Steinhoff had reported a year earlier.

At risk is a company with 120,000 employees across chains including Conforama in France, Poundland in the U.K. and European clothing retailer Pepco.

613x-1.png

Following the company’s 96 percent share-price collapse, the list of those seeking compensation for losses incurred is led by former Chairman Christo Wiese, who is demanding about 3.8 billion euros. Other claimants include founders of South African shoe retailer Tekkie Town, which Steinhoff bought in an all-stock deal in 2016, and GT Ferreira, co-founder of lender FirstRand Ltd.

Another uncertainty weighing on the company is an ongoing effort to reorganize debt, which Steinhoff said is critical to the group’s liquidity.

If it succeeds, the retailer “should get to a level of debt that can be sustained by the remaining operations,” said Charles Allen, an analyst at Bloomberg Intelligence.

Further risks lie in the need to negotiate with various authorities about the tax implications of the accounting wrongdoing. Steinhoff is also the subject of regulatory probes in South Africa and Germany, where the retailer moved its primary stock-market listing in late 2015. Any resulting fines over the next 12 months will also threaten the viability of the group, according to the annual report.

Edited by Polly, 09 May 2019 - 09:51 AM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting