#201 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:17 PM

Lional and Larry...

remember the sole purpose of the market is to redistribute wealth from the stupid and inexperienced players to the clever experienced unemotional players!!!

Happens over and over again.....

Haha so your hero CW is classified stupid in your books. The more you talk the more one gets to know how little you actually know!!!

#202 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:25 PM

Lol too much money to keep next to my balls but I get the humor :D

Yea was doing some calculations and I do not see it as worth the risk, if I do add then I'll be talking like the other guys... Highly invested in snh!

Oh well, guess money tied up till it swings around.... If it ever happens!!

Thanks for the offer to help

#203 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:57 PM

Lional and Larry...

remember the sole purpose of the market is to redistribute wealth from the stupid and inexperienced players to the clever experienced unemotional players!!!

Happens over and over again.....

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#204 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:09 PM

polly021@hotmail.com

YIPPY YIPPY BIG PARTY TONITE GOOD RIDENS POLLY NEVER SEEN SUCH ARROGANT PERSON!!!!

#205 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

PS Lionel ive done with this forum...spending my time more effectively elsewhere...

if you need info on anything ill post me email to your messenger,,,,,contact via email and ill help...

polly021@hotmail.com

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#206 Midas1

Midas1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:02 PM

Lionel why do you want to add to the MPS??
Did you ever make money trading this?

Whats is the low im expecting i posted on my chart last week???

You not following mate....

1.Everything positive for this share is/was priced in......in that R2.10 it was before the 2017 afs was released.. actual value of share is zero...Mr market being generous as he prices in certain things die to happen

2. No audit opinion.........smacked

3. Now luv blah blah agreement...priced in as agreement will be singed...in other words would rally if signed...but if not agreed, smacking time again.

4. Audited 2018afs....priced in again as all were be released on time with clean audit opinion... IF met priced in..IF not smacked again towards 0

This share got nothing, absolutely nothing going for it to warrant being invested....forget adding which you want to do..
Dont fall for the con on other thread about restructuring blah blah...whatever restructuring being done is done with sole purpose to keep the company surviving/alive from cash flow point of view and not to improve future income/profit stream. The company is int he hands of its creditors...and now the claimants joining in...Besides pepkor all other divisions will be loss making.,,and we know who has the true rights over PEP and Tekkie...

MR Market is speaking....Share will continue to go south ..No more band aid is going save this fake Thoroughbred.. matter fo time.. I give it 8 months as of today....

So if i were in your position , i will either sit with existing position and hope for best ( ie not add and wrote of my investment to zero now)) or sell at a loss and use capital elsewhere where shares over better value than this MPS!!!

But to add now will be suicidal...keep your money in your pocket mate right next to your balls...safer.. :D

Sent from my SM-G570F using Sharenet Sharechat mobile app

#207 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:00 PM

PS Lionel ive done with this forum...spending my time more effectively elsewhere...

if you need info on anything ill post me email to your messenger,,,,,contact via email and ill help...

#208 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:56 PM

Understand your logic.
I have to buy more to also get my average down. Once done I’ll have more control over my decisions.

Could make good profit with positive 2019 results. It is taking a lot longer than most of us anticipated when we got onboard but valuable lessons learned so far

L you really think 2019 will be good profit??  You being too much influenced elsewhere where numbers flying around like the company is trading at R50.00 a a share value...and most of those posters dont even know about accounting entries...eish!!

#209 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:53 PM

Lionel why do you want to add to the MPS??

Did you ever make money trading this?

Whats is the low im expecting i posted on my chart last week???

You not following mate....

1.Everything positive for this share is/was  priced in......in that R2.10 it was before the 2017 afs was released.. actual value of share is zero...Mr market being generous as he prices in certain things die to happen

2. No audit opinion.........smacked

3. Now luv blah blah agreement...priced in as agreement will be singed...in other words would rally if signed...but if not agreed, smacking time again.

4. Audited 2018afs....priced in again as all were be released on time with clean audit opinion... IF met  priced in..IF not smacked again towards 0

This share got nothing, absolutely nothing going for it to warrant being invested....forget adding which you want to do..

Dont fall for the con on other thread about restructuring blah blah...whatever restructuring  being done is  done with sole purpose to keep the company surviving/alive from cash flow point of view and not to improve future income/profit stream. The company is int he hands of its creditors...and now the claimants joining in...Besides pepkor all other divisions will be loss making.,,and we know who has the true rights over PEP and Tekkie...

MR Market is speaking....Share will continue to go south ..No more band aid is going save this fake Thoroughbred..  matter fo time.. I give it 8 months as of today....

So if i were in your position , i will either sit with existing position and hope for best  ( ie not add and wrote of my investment to zero now))  or sell at a loss and use capital elsewhere where shares over better value than this MPS!!!

But to add now will be suicidal...keep your money in your pocket mate right next to your balls...safer.. :D

Edited by Polly, 21 May 2019 - 02:58 PM.

#210 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:07 AM

Understand your logic.
I have to buy more to also get my average down. Once done I’ll have more control over my decisions.

Could make good profit with positive 2019 results. It is taking a lot longer than most of us anticipated when we got onboard but valuable lessons learned so far

#211 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:28 AM

yea  24 May 4pm sa time and a friday!!, we have seen share rise on monday/tuesday last week, could that be inside info w.r.t news 24 may?

if the news is positive this friday and there is a up, assuming we do get an announcement, such is the downward pressure on this share, 3 weeks for afs 2018 is a long time to wipe out most of the gains if any.

tough call for me as well, the more i add to this share, the more challenging it gets to maintain share avg to current value share price

for me i still intend to get out, i should've last time...got too greedy!!! wont make that mistake again.....market keeps moerin this share everytime theres a upswing and still too much uncertainty as Polly mentioned......my plan anywayz

Edited by Lionelza1, 21 May 2019 - 06:31 AM.

#212 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:26 AM

If cva is sorted by 24 May we should see a rise, if not we could be in some more pain.
Tough one to call! I’ll consider buying under R1,40

#213 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:11 AM

I think the 2018 AFS will add more pressure onto share price. The Cva delay is obviously a big concern

Cva needs to be sorted and we need a positive H1 2019 for the share to start recovery
On a positive note it was good to see a few days of high volumes.

If Cva is not sorted, with delays, we will probably drop below R1,40 otherwise it’s held up quite well imho

#214 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

this company needs a serious game changer for the market to turn this downward trend around, will afs 2018 do it? afs 2019? afs 2020?, afs 2025?, cva/lua agreement? cw dropping his lawsuit? veb out of court settlement?

even cw is calling this a "major ponzi scheme"

https://www.timesliv...-his-biography/

"Once I knew exactly what [former Steinhoff CEO Markus] Jooste was doing, I saw the fraud in the finest details," said Wiese.

"When I saw what he had done was build a major ponzi scheme I wrote the cheque for R59bn and put it in."

#215 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:24 PM

What's your thoughts?

#216 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:58 PM

You would've thought 2017 afs would be priced in before release, I doubt anybody sitting with snh shares would've expected an "OK" afs? instead market knocked 40% off the share price when it was released. If the sell was a overreaction, we would've seen a recovery, this seemingly is not happening.

Is 2018 priced in at current value of R1. 50? Who knows hey

I do not have a target price, will make a decision as and when things happen. My Current avg R1. 80, if it goes up then cool I do not need to add.... And if it drops further.... That R1. 00 is not looking unrealistic

Opinion

#217 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:05 PM

What’s your target? I’m about to buy some more too

#218 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:29 AM

much has been done since the crash of this share 2017, much has been revealed, management has changed, "experts" have been brought in.....yet share price is sitting on R1.50 and continues to decline?....what gives on this PS?

Friday and Steinhoff....might add some today but still 2 weeks left for news that could possibly pump, and possibly dump ....perhaps practice patience, and judging from market trend if you are patient, you should be able to buy LOW, i cannot use the word cheap....what is cheap? 20c?

Yo P where u at?

https://www.sharenet...eq=71&scode=SNH

so much for 2 weeks to go, yet another delay to the cva by a month? yea hopefully......this could possibly delay afs 2018, more than likely

lowest this share price hit was R1.07 since the "crash"?....seems to be finding new lows since peak at R3.86 6mnths or so ago (concerning part is significant progress has been made by steinhoff yet Mr Market continues to dump)....current price R1.50 and dropping?

time to see markets reaction....i am guessing the suck suck then the spit! as Polly mentioned....does this market ever swallow? :D

practing patience before i buy in again.....and buying in to lower avg to get out!

Edited by Lionelza1, 20 May 2019 - 06:32 AM.

#219 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:52 AM

much has been done since the crash of this share 2017, much has been revealed, management has changed, "experts" have been brought in.....yet share price is sitting on R1.50 and continues to decline?....what gives on this PS?

Friday and Steinhoff....might add some today but still 2 weeks left for news that could possibly pump, and possibly dump ....perhaps practice patience, and judging from market trend if you are patient, you should be able to buy LOW, i cannot use the word cheap....what is cheap? 20c?

Yo P where u at?

#220 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:07 PM

Yea.... I ain't trusting it tho..... Am waiting

Looks like the upward trend is still strong... Question is when will Mr Market dump? Next set of news end May w.r.t CVA/LUA.... still early for a up imo... Eish this share and how market is playing it is challenging to read!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting