Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:58 AM

R2 will be great. R2,32 even better

This share has beaten patience into me 😁

Yea I ain't much of a patience person myself and boy oh boy have this market thing taught me a thing or 3

#162 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

R2 will be great. R2,32 even better

This share has beaten patience into me 😁

#163 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:16 AM

morning, lets hope mr market aint tricking us, or this could be for 2morrows cva deadline?....just hope it aint buy the rumour and sell the fact story

pump u biscuit!!!...R2 will excite me again :D

#164 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:35 AM

Resistance at R1.45. Needs to break through. Descending wedge bullish pattern has formed.

We closed at 146 so hopefully that’s a positive sign.

#165 Milo

Milo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

Resistance at R1.45. Needs to break through. Descending wedge bullish pattern has formed.

#166 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:08 PM

Sorry volumes are increasing. Go go go

#167 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:04 PM

She's taking off!.... Market knows something

Low volumes. Maybe running out of sellers?

#168 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 02:58 PM

She's taking off!.... Market knows something

#169 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:36 AM

Members please do not confuse cva deadline date as acceptance of cva by creditors...

Please know the difference...

Eish ur right... And yea the fact that it's delayed is not good, however, I do find comfort in that the delay is just a couple days? But it could mean anything

#170 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:11 AM

Members please do not confuse cva deadline date as acceptance of cva by creditors...

Please know the difference...

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#171 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:08 AM

Thanks for the feedback P.... I get what ur saying..... Am stuck atm so just gotta chill and see what gives

#172 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:06 AM

CVA deadline delayed until 29 May.

Thanks..... Surely this is the final delay! Could see a run up re. this announcement.... Whether the share price remains stable after the run up is a different story

#173 Bubble

Bubble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:58 PM

Does anyone have an idea of the consequences of cva?
It’s in 2019 so could it affect 2018 AFS?

Lionel I don’t think you can get an audit opinion for 2018 without 2017 as the opening balances aren’t confirmed, but this is my opinion.

Im trying to stick to facts for now.
1. Cva is crucial
2. 2018 AFS published on time.
3. How will they sort out audit opinion for 2017?
4. Legal cases should be provided for. If possible?
5. 2019 h1 trade update will give an idea of progress (or lack of)
6. Share is trading at 1.35.

I would like anyone’s opinion of what needs to happen for the share price to go up?
Audit opinion? Defense strategy? Cva?

CVA deadline delayed until 29 May.

Attached Files

#174 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:23 AM

Does anyone have an idea of the consequences of cva?
It’s in 2019 so could it affect 2018 AFS?

Lionel I don’t think you can get an audit opinion for 2018 without 2017 as the opening balances aren’t confirmed, but this is my opinion.

Im trying to stick to facts for now.
1. Cva is crucial
2. 2018 AFS published on time.
3. How will they sort out audit opinion for 2017?
4. Legal cases should be provided for. If possible?
5. 2019 h1 trade update will give an idea of progress (or lack of)
6. Share is trading at 1.35.

I would like anyone’s opinion of what needs to happen for the share price to go up?
Audit opinion? Defense strategy? Cva?

Edited by LarryK, 26 May 2019 - 05:24 AM.

#175 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:57 AM

Polly seems to be an experienced trader who's now shorting this share so if i add now he's just going to chow up my monies haha....

The stock market is a place where two types of people meet in the morning: Those with Experience and those with Money. Towards the end of the day, they exchange their assets and go home.  :D

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#176 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:10 AM

latest daily chart of MPS :

Attached File  a1.PNG   263.88KB   1 downloads

self explanatory as before but one new tech point..

We are in a small falling wedge in a downtrend...its coiling...and we all know what happens to this wedge in a downtrend..

and being a wedge

we have new minor resistance at R1.45 falling by about 1c per day

we have minor support @ R1.29 and also falling by about 1c per day..

still on course for that R1.15 target of mine!!

#177 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:02 AM

i think you can have 2017 without opinion and 2018 with opinion as these are historic data, and also alot has been done since 2017! just the way i see it

besides paying more in house professionals , paying  for the PWC report and other extravagant costs ( what was it  54m a day or something) , selling off assets as they had no choice to keep the company afloat , trying to do deals with creditors which seems to be failing , having afs issued without an audit opinion......what has really be done???? Explain to me Lionel in simple English...im puzzled...

For  me  a few reasonable Joe Soaps at R20000.00 per month salary with some accounting background and  would have accomplished the same...

#178 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:56 AM

management would know the consequences of issuing afs without an audit opinion but the possibility is there!......

Lionel you dreaming again.....0% chance possibility

#179 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:55 AM

It’s crunch time.
The CVA and 2018 AFS is key so we should know where this is going in the next few weeks.
An audited opinion is vital. Could you have a 2017 without and 2018 with opinion though?

answer to Lionel re audit opinion

and why would you think the 2018 afs will have an audit opinion? What has really changed??

The inherent risk given by the auditors in signing off the 2017 afs is by large all still there. Absolutely nothing has changed!!

CVA agreement....With veb and other claims coming  through recently  i reckon this whole CVA thingie is going to be delayed or creditors walk away from it. This will be a big spanner in the works.

1. Dont think  the loan creditors ( sharks) expected all these shareholder and other claims to materialize. Now with all of them suddenly appearing and court cases setting up  to hear claims, this is going to be to there detriment to them to the extreme. These claims if granted by the courts will super cede the loan creditors in the pecking order. In the precarious position the MPS is in ( in there own words remember) and if courts grant shareholder claims and CW and Tekkie win their cases , forget about these claims being paid n full as the company is technically insolvent , the creditors will get left nothing...Yes ZERO..

Will you as a creditor sign such an agreement?? They be committing investing suicide if you do. More problems for the MPS and this directly effects the audit opinion.

2. All talk about oh whatever the claims , the PS will recover from auditors , insurers , bankers  and the MJ cronies. ( and then you have some who say CW will also need to pay back....treat that bullshitter post with the contempt it deserves)

Bering in the audit profession and i know reasonably well how it operates,  let me tell you this from a probability point of view there is only a 10% chance that Deloittes will be found guilty of any wrong doings. This is a long discussion and i dont want to go into this now. And does not  mean Deloittes have insurance for these type of things , the insurer is just going to cough up. No way all will be fought tooth and nail. Bankers??? why will they be held accountable??not a chance..

One knows all these cases take years and years and so uncertain...Does the PS have the finance to go through this route??? one think i noticed with intricate court  cases , the party with the deepest pockets normally stand the best chance of winning....so much for the PS...

MJ and cronies..yes full toothy..Throw book at them...BUT....think logically and unemotionally... How much financially can be recovered from them??

PS would do well to recover 10% of the fraud but its cost will be higher than that...Even if they win with costs , still 10% immaterial to what fraud MJ committed..Definite prison sentence for MJ and cronies but that wont help the PS financially.

So my argument that all posts all that fraud and looses will be recovered over time....Think again!!

Conclusion: The certainties of the uncertainties just grows bigger and bigger for this MPS

#180 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 10:27 AM

Thanks for the techs and info P, much appreciated, appreciate ur honesty as well.

For me I might only consider adding if gets closer to the R1.00 but will see what happens in next few days.

Should afs 2018 have an audit opinion that's somewhat positive, we should see this share turn bullish?

and why would you think the 2018 afs will have an audit opinion? What has really changed??

The inherent risk given by the auditors in signing off the 2017 afs is by large all still there. Absolutely nothing has changed!!

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting