348 replies to this topic

#121 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

P, why, in your opinion, do you think they haven't suspended the share yet? If you have already answered this question, kindly repeat. 

I find it hard to believe that SNH Management is shocked by what's going on, so surely with that in mind, they are aware of the potential risk of going on like this. 

i mentioned this months ago...The JSE got no balls..They are a disgrace......They suppose to be the regulator and policeman...Since turning into a public company they juts after money...

This was a Ponzi scheme through and through..and they allowed this ponzi scheme to continue...( and guess who wanted to sue me on behalf of JSE and the PS for saying this)... Well i say it again...

Lok at the number of companies in same situation as PS last 12 months on JSE,,,,and no action taken by the regulator..Overseas investors are going think twice on investing here.. JSE reason was main listing in Frankfurt...so what...If they suspended the shares on day MJ resigned , none of youll would have been in this predicament... and they still letting it continue to trade 24 months later...pathetic...

Management also to blame..Should have followed in Tongaats footsteps and suspended it themselves 24 months ago....but hay if you follow my posts on other PS thread , i did say link between all parties here..A mafia mob in operation....ie management ,MJ and the law firm.. Only Sonn is the independent one...and already said previously you will hear pretty soon shes resigning( my opinion from whats going on here)

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#122 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:21 PM

and now they blame the advisers and management  :rolleyes:

has anyone cared to think  outside the box why the cva or whatever delayed again?

Could it be the other party pulling out for reasons already known?

Also going concern is the least of the auditors worries to give a clear bill of health. They already mentioned a whole list of things they unhappy with so why is other forum harping about going concern. Cant they see the problems?? All they looking are the numbers with a closed mind...Everything looks rosy hay  for restructure..

What restructure ? Will never happen...................................................................................

P, why, in your opinion, do you think they haven't suspended the share yet? If you have already answered this question, kindly repeat. 

I find it hard to believe that SNH Management is shocked by what's going on, so surely with that in mind, they are aware of the potential risk of going on like this. 

#123 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:15 PM

That other thread is something else hey.... Everything other thing is the problem, but the problem itself..... Now the market can't read properly.... Absolutely amaze balls

and now they blame the advisers and management  :rolleyes:

has anyone cared to think  outside the box why the cva or whatever delayed again?

Could it be the other party pulling out for reasons already known?

Also going concern is the least of the auditors worries to give a clear bill of health. They already mentioned a whole list of things they unhappy with so why is other forum harping about going concern. Cant they see the problems?? All they looking are the numbers with a closed mind...Everything looks rosy hay  for restructure..

What restructure ? Will never happen...................................................................................

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#124 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:43 PM

L, you've got skin in this game. And seeing as though we're set on this 'you have your thread, I'll have mine' let me attempt to cross between the two in the search for constructive discourse. 

Why did you get into this share to begin with? Again, honest question, not trying to ruffle any feathers here. 

#125 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:13 AM

charts says next support R1.10 as previous!!

Thanks

#126 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:48 AM

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity sheesh! 

for a married man to go live back with his dad..YES!!! :P

#127 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:47 AM

Day 2 and market starts to klap it.... Can somebody plse call the market and tell them they making a HUGE mistake.... This is a once in a lifetime opportunity sheesh! What is wrong with this market!

Bottom at R1 P or lower?

charts says next support R1.10 as previous!!

#128 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:45 AM

That other thread is something else hey.... Everything other thing is the problem, but the problem itself..... Now the market can't read properly.... Absolutely amaze balls

Day 2 and market starts to klap it.... Can somebody plse call the market and tell them they making a HUGE mistake.... This is a once in a lifetime opportunity sheesh! What is wrong with this market!

Bottom at R1 P or lower?

#129 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:40 AM

Reading that management report gives me hope in that they are transparent with the HUGE issues facing the company, they acknowledge it, and so it will be dealt with... NO FAKE NEWS in that report... whether they have the capability of dealing with it is another story but acknowledgement does give hope. I feel when all those issues shows SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS.... Is when we shall see ponzi scheme turn around haha

yeah all  emotion trading...better word long biased...being saying this for ages..Look for every excuse why share price falling as a mistake or press attacks when if they read the accounts they will see why...All in black and white..

As for all those figures or models , they auditors have clearly said...THE NUMBERS CANT BR TRUSTED..not even the MANAGEMENTS FORECAST GOING FOWARD..

Funds mopping up shares???  :D   on accounts that cant be trusted??  That will be investing suicide..Press all biased against the PS???  They all reporting the facts....not what the gamblers see in future...

CVA deadline extended?? Will creditors finally approve??  thats another investing suicide..

and claims??

well someone said you either dumb or stupid to short  :D  :D  :D

Well down  5% on a very green day tells it all..

BTW i closed because i see another tongaat soon....SUSPENSION...and i dont want my shorts tied up till doomsday!!

as for charts  nothing much to report there besides the trend continues...DOWN!!!

Edited by Polly, 20 June 2019 - 09:44 AM.

#130 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:26 AM

Reading that management report gives me hope in that they are transparent with the HUGE issues facing the company, they acknowledge it, and so it will be dealt with... NO FAKE NEWS in that report... whether they have the capability of dealing with it is another story but acknowledgement does give hope. I feel when all those issues shows SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS.... Is when we shall see ponzi scheme turn around haha

#131 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:31 AM

#132 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:09 PM

No probs P Im sure ur focused elsewhere....I'm actually impressed with the transparency from management tho w.r.t risks, state of affairs etc .... Not sure what the fuss is all about on the other thread with blaming journalists etc

So I will wait for day 3 which is Friday... If u can plse may u give technicals. Thanks

#133 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

Hi L...sorry for not replying....using my energy elewhere..

I have officially closed my short position in the PS today at R1.36 for some nice moola..

1.I have gone through the financials released today...not  the figures but auditors report and management report only

2. I have been through the " Other Thread"  and its same same there

3. note no opinion given again by auditors and also no agreement with management statements going forward.

Reason for closing position

1.No not because i got sht scared of all the pump in the "Other Thread"

2. No not because i dont see it going to my target of R1.10 and then big fat Zero

But...because....go figure.......its pretty obvious...

I will  leave it to the young now blood to have their say as requested by New John!!

new blood sorry

#134 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:02 PM

Hi L...sorry for not replying....using my energy elewhere..

I have officially closed my short position in the PS today at R1.36 for some nice moola..

1.I have gone through the financials released today...not  the figures but auditors report and management report only

2. I have been through the " Other Thread"  and its same same there

3. note no opinion given again by auditors and also no agreement with management statements going forward.

Reason for closing position

1.No not because i got sht scared of all the pump in the "Other Thread"

2. No not because i dont see it going to my target of R1.10 and then big fat Zero

But...because....go figure.......its pretty obvious...

I will  leave it to the young now blood to have their say as requested by New John!!

#135 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:51 AM

initial market response to AFS 2018, Ponzi scheme klapped 10.5% down.......3 day rule, looks like it might hit that R1 mark hey P

reading disclosures under risk management from the AFS booklet.......time for me to cut my losses

#136 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:20 AM

big day for Ponzi Scheme......on the day for afs 2017 to be released snh assured us that they on track for afs 2018, it did not make sense at the time but i  wonder if that was telling market to be patient for 2018? that we could expect to see major improvements wrt numbers....

so we either see R1.80 and higher today......or it get klapped to R1.20 and below

judging from market trend.....its been on the donward trend!

initial market response to AFS 2018, Ponzi scheme klapped 10.5% down.......3 day rule, looks like it might hit that R1 mark hey P

#137 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:46 AM

big day for Ponzi Scheme......on the day for afs 2017 to be released snh assured us that they on track for afs 2018, it did not make sense at the time but i  wonder if that was telling market to be patient for 2018? that we could expect to see major improvements wrt numbers....

so we either see R1.80 and higher today......or it get klapped to R1.20 and below

judging from market trend.....its been on the donward trend!

#138 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:30 AM

closed 6% higher again....roughly 15% in 2 days, so as per previous trends, market buying the rumour re AFS 2018, if you look at previous trends share probably going to get klapped after that release.....but we do not know what AFS 2018 will look like so it is wait and see (i am not expecting much). what would excite me is if market trend continues in this fashion AFTER AFS 2018 AND recovery of that 40% loss on release of AFS2017.....

#139 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:24 AM

just noticed yesterdays trend 9%up on tradegate.....go ponzi scheme go haha....hope i get my friggen money back!....i will not add a cent more tho

#140 LarryK

LarryK

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:35 AM

short on ton done and dusted....$$$

and exactly why you dont hold the short too long..when suspended your short in trouble...exactly why i was hesitant on shorting the PS...

and now my call...Useless management may follow ton and suspend this share before next set of results.... :D

Hi Polly,
Are you holding your snh short?
Looking at the pattern of buying the rumor this week, would you mind sharing a trading suggestion looking at technicals?
You got the 213 spot on last time!

Many thanks in advance

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting