Day 3.. Pretty much flat... No excitement... Oh well

#102 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

Further Polly THE TROLL you are the fraud always bragging about your winning yet I have to meet a single
honest person that can calls himself a trader that has never lost any money!!

In fact reading your various post om other threads one can see through you!!!

I have refrained to comment because don't want to drop to your level!!!

So GET HELP

#103 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:20 PM

The lies and self-deception at work  again..
You can impress the young newby blood with your lies but you know nothing about charting and as i said BUSTED..So suggest you go back to learn about what are gaps before you comment again!!

Instead of admitting you got it wrong , there you go again on that insult and name calling root...As i said that is  a typical give away of the sign of your character , sign of a  loser , sing of a fraudster and BIG sign of a liar !!  Confirmed again!!

There is something with you that like to insult people. If I am a fraud a crook why don't you accept and leave me alone!!!

The last thing I am doing is to try and defraud a stupid idiot like you!!! I have said this many times yet you continue to call me a fraud.

For me is straight forward the gap existed the fact that the price spiked is nothing I look at the body of the candle.

I have nothing to learn its you that have a warped mind and low level person that has a dire need to insult people.

You need to see a doctor ASAP you have a warped mind!!!!

#104 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:55 PM

The gap exists the share price open higher then the previous close yes there was a spike downwards but the share did not close there so suck
it up you fool!!! 

The lies and self-deception at work  again..

You can impress the young newby blood with your lies but you know nothing about charting and as i said BUSTED..So suggest you go back to learn about what are gaps before you comment again!!

Instead of admitting you got it wrong , there you go again on that insult and name calling root...As i said that is  a typical give away of the sign of your character , sign of a  loser , sing of a fraudster and BIG sign of a liar !!  Confirmed again!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#105 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:21 AM

I just cannot understand why these two stooges Polly the Troll and Mini Me Lionel cannot simple let people be!!!

You guys are sick!!! GET HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Edited by DayTraderDad, 21 June 2019 - 10:21 AM.

#106 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:17 AM

This confirms its a fake post..

attachicon.gifa1.JPG

absolutely no gap in price on those 2 days in June...
Proof is right there so using a fake gap closure to pump up price again...BUSTED!!

I was going to ignore you as you are the lowest in a person can be only able to insult always trying to prove appoint and the sick mind of
having the need to be right all the time. GET HELP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE - THE USUAL POLLY THE TROLL

The gap exists the share price open higher then the previous close yes there was a spike downwards but the share did not close there so suck
it up you fool!!! You have a very sick mind always thinking I am trying to con people grow up get a life!!!

#107 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:33 AM

you are asking the wrong question, the question you should be asking is why have steinhoff not suspended this share. that option is available to them

and this share should have been suspended the very minute deloitte decided not to sign off financials!

cant really fault current management for this as it took a matter of days for share price to get klapped!

#108 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:30 AM

Pro? Where is the time axis. Why is so much cut off. How is anyone supposed to read a butchered chart.

Pro, sure but not intended to be of use to anyone. 

You guys are jusrt a dog and pony show playing a con to hook some idiots into your work of artful transfers.

lol, not just the chart but the explanations that went with it!

do better?

#109 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:29 AM

Not in any predicament, but yeah, I personally know of, and am sure there are those on this platform who are bleeding somewhat on this one. To me it's money I'm okay with losing, based on the, somewhat slim, potential. No risk, no reward. 

You yourself mentioned that you closed your position based on the feeling the share would be suspended. However you don't seem to have much faith with either JSE or SNH suspending this share? What then, to ask my initial question a bit differently, will it take to have this share suspended.

you are asking the wrong question, the question you should be asking is why have steinhoff not suspended this share. that option is available to them

#110 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:21 AM

Pro stuff! Thanks for your effort in sharing this, lets see how market plays today

Pro? Where is the time axis. Why is so much cut off. How is anyone supposed to read a butchered chart.

Pro, sure but not intended to be of use to anyone. 

You guys are jusrt a dog and pony show playing a con to hook some idiots into your work of artful transfers.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#111 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:24 AM

L latest chart for you...

daily PS chart as of todays close...

attachicon.gifa1.JPG

My Analysis...

Some in other forum said today gap closed at R1.29 and may move up...Wish he would post a chart to show that as merely saying something without proof means niks... I looked at all time frames right down to 5 min and to all time price low and absolute no evidence of a gap at R1.29 ever made..So either a fake post to pump share again or he is using some other charting software which has a make believe gap. I go with former.

Chart all looks negative save one indicator..explained below

1.True strength indicator pointing downwards and moved below 0 identifying no strength in price

2. Stoch in oversold territory and below 20. can remain oversold for long periods until you go insolvent.

3. DMI/ADX showing a new trend starting again as adx goes above 20. DMI shows trend and shows a new downtrend started

4. Price ha broken down below a falling wedge at R1.31 today . IF 1.31 is not reclaimed tomorrow then target for falling wedge break is about R1.11...Wonder if this is a coincidence to my original target of R+-1.10 on my previous  chart posted a week or so ago?

5. both my brown , red and finally serrated lilac emas all pointing down. Not a good sign for longs.

6. no real big volumes to shout about.

7. Only positive indicator is a positive divergence on the RSI but that too pointing downwards so wont play as yet.

8. if price rises following resistance  needs to go first ..First back into wedge around R1.31..then break to upside of wedge at +-R1.50...if so then next r at R1.61...thereafter some blue skies to lilac serrated ma around R1.86...IF that gets taken out then PS will be home and dry and rocket quickly upwards...Just too much headwinds for upward move i feel...

Just my opinion from chart reading...Trade at your own peril...

Pro stuff! Thanks for your effort in sharing this, lets see how market plays today

#112 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:44 PM

This confirms its a fake post..

Attached File  a1.JPG   11.73KB   5 downloads

absolutely no gap in price on those 2 days in June...

Proof is right there so using a fake gap closure to pump up price again...BUSTED!!

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#113 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:33 PM

BTW forgot to add:

The bollinger bands are squeezing nicely close together indicating a very big move to come soon....Hope its upwards for your sake L...but indicators besides rsi saying down...

#114 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:30 PM

L latest chart for you...

daily PS chart as of todays close...

Attached File  a1.JPG   109.98KB   4 downloads

My Analysis...

Some in other forum said today gap closed at R1.29 and may move up...Wish he would post a chart to show that as merely saying something without proof means niks... I looked at all time frames right down to 5 min and to all time price low and absolute no evidence of a gap at R1.29 ever made..So either a fake post to pump share again or he is using some other charting software which has a make believe gap. I go with former.

Chart all looks negative save one indicator..explained below

1.True strength indicator pointing downwards and moved below 0 identifying no strength in price

2. Stoch in oversold territory and below 20. can remain oversold for long periods until you go insolvent.

3. DMI/ADX showing a new trend starting again as adx goes above 20. DMI shows trend and shows a new downtrend started

4. Price ha broken down below a falling wedge at R1.31 today . IF 1.31 is not reclaimed tomorrow then target for falling wedge break is about R1.11...Wonder if this is a coincidence to my original target of R+-1.10 on my previous  chart posted a week or so ago?

5. both my brown , red and finally serrated lilac emas all pointing down. Not a good sign for longs.

6. no real big volumes to shout about.

7. Only positive indicator is a positive divergence on the RSI but that too pointing downwards so wont play as yet.

8. if price rises following resistance  needs to go first ..First back into wedge around R1.31..then break to upside of wedge at +-R1.50...if so then next r at R1.61...thereafter some blue skies to lilac serrated ma around R1.86...IF that gets taken out then PS will be home and dry and rocket quickly upwards...Just too much headwinds for upward move i feel...

Just my opinion from chart reading...Trade at your own peril...

#115 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:38 PM

and why 2morrow, well its day 3..and P mentioned the significance of day 3 when it comes to market patterns etc.....so either go up or gets klapped more....i hope its not the latter  :D

#116 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:32 PM

By skin in the game I was referring to your monetary involvement with the share, but none the less, I hear what you saying. 

What I'm trying to get at is, is that it was always a gamble and still remains one. I personally feel if you were to have been an expert back then, and an expert now (hypothetically speaking) this share would be a safer bet now than what it was 2018. 

But, like they say, school fees ;) I do hope your position isn't a dangerous one. At what price are you looking at exiting at? 

yea monetary involvement is there my avg R1.80 and total number of shares is huge for me...is a problem i have i go too big in the start haha

anywayz school fees paid here, i do not have an exit price i have given myself a time period.....2morrow is d-day for me, i am buying more assests in my business and i will sell off all these shares and use that monies in my own business, i know i will get higher returns faster!..... will write off this experience as a bad one haha.....

i suppose when u know what ur doing on the stock market, its worth the risk so i aint dissing those with the experience and knowledge

I get that but then look at the other thread when Polly was giving HIS views!!....the insults etc etc etc....ai too much...so no point saying its a gamble when it suits you, as when other people have different/opposite views they are called a TROLL and self embarrasing etc etc

i hear you on that one and murphies law i sell and it starts to go up hahaha.....but im done

#117 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:07 PM

will it take to have this share suspended. 

as a last resort if management or jse not suspending it , why  can a share be suspended on the JSE without jse or managements approval???

that simple....

This company is technically insolvent..Fact....its at the mercy of its creditors....Fact...and then you have a whole lot of contingent liabilities waiting on sidelines ready to pounce any day....

CW or  a creditor/s if that agreement is not signed ,  

#118 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:51 PM

no skin in this game, am a newbie to this. many years back a friend told me to invest in steinhoff (needless to say he lost out big time), i did not as i knew nothing, still do not know much. so when the crash happened it reminded me of the conversation we had, i paid attention to market reactions, june/july last yr when i saw the market trend going up i decided to chance it.

arrogance and stupidity is where i find myself now. arrogant in the view of thinking this is a jackpot and stupid to waste my money here(no knowledge of trading/investing....it hurts the pocket hey). 

i was all for steinhoff at the time i joined in. now i see it as a disaster not because i am losing, but because i see the otherside of the coin which i refused to see before, Polly's views for sure helped in changing my mindset!

i still have hope mind you, but i have a decision to make, keep my monies tied up for the next 5-10yrs? or sell now 

By skin in the game I was referring to your monetary involvement with the share, but none the less, I hear what you saying. 

What I'm trying to get at is, is that it was always a gamble and still remains one. I personally feel if you were to have been an expert back then, and an expert now (hypothetically speaking) this share would be a safer bet now than what it was 2018. 

But, like they say, school fees ;) I do hope your position isn't a dangerous one. At what price are you looking at exiting at? 

#119 new john

new john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:44 PM

i mentioned this months ago...The JSE got no balls..They are a disgrace......They suppose to be the regulator and policeman...Since turning into a public company they juts after money...

This was a Ponzi scheme through and through..and they allowed this ponzi scheme to continue...( and guess who wanted to sue me on behalf of JSE and the PS for saying this)... Well i say it again...

Lok at the number of companies in same situation as PS last 12 months on JSE,,,,and no action taken by the regulator..Overseas investors are going think twice on investing here.. JSE reason was main listing in Frankfurt...so what...If they suspended the shares on day MJ resigned , none of youll would have been in this predicament... and they still letting it continue to trade 24 months later...pathetic...

Management also to blame..Should have followed in Tongaats footsteps and suspended it themselves 24 months ago....but hay if you follow my posts on other PS thread , i did say link between all parties here..A mafia mob in operation....ie management ,MJ and the law firm.. Only Sonn is the independent one...and already said previously you will hear pretty soon shes resigning( my opinion from whats going on here)

Not in any predicament, but yeah, I personally know of, and am sure there are those on this platform who are bleeding somewhat on this one. To me it's money I'm okay with losing, based on the, somewhat slim, potential. No risk, no reward. 

You yourself mentioned that you closed your position based on the feeling the share would be suspended. However you don't seem to have much faith with either JSE or SNH suspending this share? What then, to ask my initial question a bit differently, will it take to have this share suspended. 

#120 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:33 PM

L, you've got skin in this game. And seeing as though we're set on this 'you have your thread, I'll have mine' let me attempt to cross between the two in the search for constructive discourse. 

Why did you get into this share to begin with? Again, honest question, not trying to ruffle any feathers here. 

no skin in this game, am a newbie to this. many years back a friend told me to invest in steinhoff (needless to say he lost out big time), i did not as i knew nothing, still do not know much. so when the crash happened it reminded me of the conversation we had, i paid attention to market reactions, june/july last yr when i saw the market trend going up i decided to chance it.

arrogance and stupidity is where i find myself now. arrogant in the view of thinking this is a jackpot and stupid to waste my money here(no knowledge of trading/investing....it hurts the pocket hey). 

i was all for steinhoff at the time i joined in. now i see it as a disaster not because i am losing, but because i see the otherside of the coin which i refused to see before, Polly's views for sure helped in changing my mindset!

i still have hope mind you, but i have a decision to make, keep my monies tied up for the next 5-10yrs? or sell now 

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting