• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:39 PM

went short today on tongaat hulets @ R21.35...stop at R24.35

take profit......near R15.00 or better

First cfd trade posted on thsi thread i created...dated 2 may 2019

let your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages

and then let your calls do the talking on this forum...

10000 shares shorted medium tern ..

closed exactly at target today

invested 10000 times 2.135 = 21350  ( margin)

sold for   10000 times 15.00   =150000

cost  10000 times 21.35= 213500

profit R63500

excluding interest received on shorts 

thats a 300% return on capital in about a month...

and someone wants to teach me how to0 trade...( a cent of 2 on the ps...what a joke)

all call , profit target and stop loss in black and white!!

tongaat weekly chart

attachicon.gifa1.PNG

eish least said about this chart the better..

just look at volume tells you what the clever money and dumb money is doing...

informed money selling and most probably retail/gamblers buying...

support of R+-24 broken now resistance

next support at +-R 8.00  ...if that breaks then zero most likely...

short on ton done and dusted....$$$

and exactly why you dont hold the short too long..when suspended your short in trouble...exactly why i was hesitant on shorting the PS...

and now my call...Useless management may follow ton and suspend this share before next set of results.... :D

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#142 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:47 AM

Nothing much wrong with share suspension, your money is tied up until mess is sorted out.....thats a more responsible decision fom hulett board,  protect invetors, unlike this management from steinhoff, proof is in the pudding, from ±R60 to now threatening the R1.....incompetent decision. for sure u only loose if you sell, but with that share hammering it makes it a less likely share to invest in?

#143 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:07 PM

I appears that Tongaat got suspended suddenly, today at 15:08pm.

#144 Tom

Tom

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:42 PM

Luckily I didn't buy Tongaat.

I just thought it's too much of a risk at this stage.

I think at this stage the investors (including potential investors) should be protected by suspending this share, and Tongaat management has done the right and responsible thing, and they should also accept responsibility and compensate the losses of the investors in full with interest.

This should have been done by Steinhoff, but they were greedy, and they should be made to pay the shareholders for this irresponsible mistake, and all the list of mistakes, negligence, reckless, and misconduct they have done, since inception and until now or until they accept to a settlement where they pay every cent the investors lost because of their long list of false and misleading statements, and misconduct.

The JSE is supposed to be and the JSE should make sure that it is a place for investment and not Ponzi schemes.

Edited by Tom, 10 June 2019 - 04:46 PM.

#145 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

https://m.fin24.com/...stors-20190610?

Is what useless management on this ponzi scheme should've done... But noooooook

#146 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:34 AM

Ponzie scheme on the up.... Buy the rumour sell the fact? Trick or treat?

Edited by Lionelza1, 06 June 2019 - 08:35 AM.

#147 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

Typical "buy the rumor sell the fact" pattern of a scheduled news release. Algorithms designed for it.
Commercial trades (muppets) are used as triggers.

Now this is where I agree with you and it's what I learnt from Polly!!! And is the reason I did not part with my monies

perhaps the ouks in the other snh thread should pay more attention instead of insulting the guy

#148 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

Let's hope u meant 160 and not 16....i wait and see if/when market test R1 before I consider adding anything... Other than that I will be happy with any gains

And yes am still confused as to how share value lost 40% on release of afs 2017.... Could you kindly explain this to me?

Typical "buy the rumor sell the fact" pattern of a scheduled news release. Algorithms designed for it.

Commercial trades (muppets) are used as triggers.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#149 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:52 AM

And if u look at assets vs liabilities AND the litigation concerns with this company..... Perhaps and as Polly mentioned, true share value is a BIG FAT ZERO! and Mr Market being generous with its current value

#150 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:30 AM

Let's hope u meant 160 and not 16....i wait and see if/when market test R1 before I consider adding anything... Other than that I will be happy with any gains

And yes am still confused as to how share value lost 40% on release of afs 2017.... Could you kindly explain this to me?

#151 Snippit

Snippit

Plebeian Tribune

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • LocationGondwanaland

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:21 PM

Is this thread for traders or reserved for windbags? Target in you face is 160 then bounce to...

Confused already. If so,  maybe you should just stick to the wind bagging.

1. Trusting strangers on an anonymous chat forum can be a risky business. Even more risky than the stock market.
  2. I have tried to warn the vulnerable, being those without adequate savvy: e.g.: https://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/sharechat-warning.html
  3. Vultures circle hereabouts. Give them control and say goodbye to your money. 
  4. Learning links: http://swrict.blogspot.com/2018/11/trader-links.html

#152 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:13 PM

Everytime there was anticipation of news from snh this share priced rallied, after the news there was the dump and then the slow poison

Why is this share not rallying on anticipation of cva? Granted it is just a deadline to be met but it still is important imo

#153 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

P if short sellers were closing off their trades would we not see this share price go up? Instead it's going down does that mean more short positions?

#154 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:25 PM

Start off is looking pretty exciting!...up 5%, go go goooo! hopefully we get positive feedback on cva today

Disappointment yet again.... Eish this thing, I think with all the issues this company is facing, it's seemingly unlikely that this share price will run up anytime soon until most of the issues r sorted out? Litigation, cva, audit opinion etc?

Just so much downward pressure!

#155 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:49 AM

Yea it just excites me everytime there's a up on this share, very very rare moments!

Start off is looking pretty exciting!...up 5%, go go goooo! hopefully we get positive feedback on cva today

#156 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:16 PM

seems like you and Larry put the mockers on this share this morning...down 4%...

sometimes it pays to be unemotional, quiet and let the share continue to go up without making a scene about it... ;)

Yea it just excites me everytime there's a up on this share, very very rare moments!

#157 Lionelza1

Lionelza1

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

The quality of the sens message sent out today by the MPS confirms

1. They totally trying to fool people

or

2. They totally incompetent

read that sens and see what your guys make out of it.....Who sold etc..

The MPS other thread totally misunderstood it thus posting false info on that thread ..even the follow up by Andi completely on wrong wave...

Well i certainly know whats potting but average JOE gona be completely misinformed!!

Actually shocking of the quality of info the PS sends out!!! Im telling you okes...This new management is playing games with you guys...They hiding stuff ...

Hi P... I can't make heads or tails of that sens.... I just see 0's under Oppenheimer.... What's up with the sens?

#158 DayTraderDad

DayTraderDad

The Oracle

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:04 PM

or

The MPS other thread totally misunderstood it thus posting false info on that thread ..even the follow up by Andi completely on wrong wave...

Well i certainly know whats potting but average JOE gona be completely misinformed!!

Actually shocking of the quality of info the PS sends out!!!  Im telling you okes...This new management is playing games with you guys...They hiding stuff ...

You see the problem with you? You too stupid to read!!!! Now trying to stir with your rubbish Gangster theories!!! You have a serious problem!!!

#159 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:33 PM

morning, lets hope mr market aint tricking us, or this could be for 2morrows cva deadline?....just hope it aint buy the rumour and sell the fact story

pump u biscuit!!!...R2 will excite me again :D

seems like you and Larry put the mockers on this share this morning...down 4%...

sometimes it pays to be unemotional, quiet and let the share continue to go up without making a scene about it...  ;)

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#160 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:29 PM

or

Actually shocking of the quality of info the PS sends out!!!  Im telling you okes...This new management is playing games with you guys...They hiding stuff ...

Edited by Polly, 28 May 2019 - 02:30 PM.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting