#27121 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

Out long 40370 and short same. Bears still have some fight left

We might play this short range till US open. For those who like scalping 40250-40350 will be good.

For parmabear and parmabull, stick to your guns. It wont be long before our fate is decided.

No trade opened today yet. With a long trade from Monday@ 40460 loosing.

My stop is 39800 

My take profit is before Christmas LOL :P

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#27122 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Depends on where we come down from...If we close at 40000 J200 I would consider a hedge the following day

what close will make you feel comfortable going forward? im asking because im very unsure.

S mayne you have some guidance here?

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#27123 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

Out long 40370 and short same. Bears still have some fight left

IG CASH

#27124 @sirgrantfleming

@sirgrantfleming

jedi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

What? What was that? Was that the train leaving the station?

Twitter: @sirgrantfleming

#27125 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

looking good for now, we just need to stay above 40300/40280

bears becareful this could get dangerous for you... :P

#27126 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Should we get above 40300 and i think we will then move up

looking good for now, we just need to stay above 40300/40280

#27127 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

What's the divi adjustment on the SA40 (IG) this week?

23 points :)

Exi, impie, exi, scelerae, exi cum omnia fallacia tua

#27128 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

We will have to see where she turns end next week..maybe my target is bit far down but given the A leg down we had, and the B leg being 1000 points in size the C leg can easily go there....

Then actually a very bullish setup given the US confirmed a bullish setup with the break of 1775!

A

That S&P 1770 will be the support for before Santa Rally starts.

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than..speculation.

#27129 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

What's the divi adjustment on the SA40 (IG) this week?

Exi, impie, exi, scelerae, exi cum omnia fallacia tua

#27130 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Should we get above 40300 and i think we will then move up

#27131 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

But this is after we hit all-time high..on my charts I see the bottom as 40000 in the the next few days only? I hope I am right..going down to 39800 would mean I am 2500 pips down and then I might be forced to pull the plug or take a gamble..Nothing ventured nothing gained? This could be a flush out of longs for another leg up but that is pure speculation on my part and isn't congruent with the price action

We will have to see where she turns end next week..maybe my target is bit far down but given the A leg down we had, and the B leg being 1000 points in size the C leg can easily go there....

Then actually a very bullish setup given the US confirmed a bullish setup with the break of 1775!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#27132 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

The most bullish charts the world has ever seen.

original_17501614.jpg?1384872152

Something will break soon

#27133 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Also saw the VIX gave a buy signal yesterday, don't think the US will correct (1746/30 support) as much as we do but also looking for a biiiig bounce into year end when this correction is done, we ran hard 2012/2013 so this was overdue..but mainly I believe it is the cycles starting to take over, once it hits next year some will not believe it since it has been easy money from last year!

Got a nice triangle...just trade the breakout...charts showing down!

A

Today is one of those days when neither the bulls or bears are sure.

Only a breakout will solve this one.

But its good that the bears feel they have hope. Every Tom **** and Harry is short, this means that we are be going up

I think everyone will cheer their team based on which trade they have.

The ViX long trade will make me rich, that might be the trade of the year for 2014

#27134 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

But this is after we hit all-time high..on my charts I see the bottom as 40000 in the the next few days only? I hope I am right..going down to 39800 would mean I am 2500 pips down and then I might be forced to pull the plug or take a gamble..Nothing ventured nothing gained? This could be a flush out of longs for another leg up but that is pure speculation on my part and isn't congruent with the price action

Are you prepared to cover your longs with a short if we do dip below?

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#27135 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

Upon London open, the market looks balanced.

Based on the big cap stocks. @10h10am

Green

Standard bank

FirstRand

MTN

SAB

Old Mutual

Sasol

Red

Anglo

BHP

BAT

Richemont

Naspers

Anglo broke support.

Neutral day so far

#27136 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Smart Money Management

Protect yourself now.

As we are heading into 2014, we are going to experiance a lot of volitility.

I am long the ViX index and Bonds for protection of my money.

I have 25% of my money on the ViX index long position. ViX is still at support @13. It can easily move to 20 and 30 in 2014.

Money will move back into bonds as investors safeguard their money after Santa rally.

At the same time, i still have a bullish view on stocks till year end.

But my money protection starts now.

Also saw the VIX gave a buy signal yesterday, don't think the US will correct (1746/30 support) as much as we do but also looking for a biiiig bounce into year end when this correction is done, we ran hard 2012/2013 so this was overdue..but mainly I believe it is the cycles starting to take over, once it hits next year some will not believe it since it has been easy money from last year!

Got a nice triangle...just trade the breakout...charts showing down!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#27137 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

http://www.bloomberg...fear-gauge.html

People will survive on welfare. The US has a lot of people on food stamps.

South Africa even wants to start youth wage crap.

Banks will be given money by the central banks, they will continue trading(gambling). Even if the man in the street cannot afford, it does not mean the world stops. We just start shorting the companies that are not making money because of low consumer consumption. That's the beauty about being a capitalist, we don't really care what happens to the world, we care about making money. We take advantage of any situation. That's why the rich buy a Rolls Royce in a recession

#27138 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

If this happens, public spending will not be a very good economic driver anymore. If no one has work, no one will have money to spend, so the companies only employing robots will actually be signing its own death warrant, because the robot will not buy anything.

People will survive on welfare. The US has a lot of people on food stamps.

South Africa even wants to start youth wage crap.

Banks will be given money by the central banks, they will continue trading(gambling). Even if the man in the street cannot afford, it does not mean the world stops. We just start shorting the companies that are not making money because of low consumer consumption. That's the beauty about being a capitalist, we don't really care what happens to the world, we care about making money. We take advantage of any situation. That's why the rich buy a Rolls Royce in a recession

#27139 Sunesis

Sunesis

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Charts:

Bears:                                                             Bulls:

15 min bearish cross                                      ?

30 min bearish cross

60 min bearish cross

5H bearish cross approaching

Daily macd down (through 0 line)

Weekly macd down

Seasonal trend: Down

Bullish sentiment: 70 (too high)

You decide....

The red tide is coming...

Target: 38895 Futures / 38620 IG Cash

Projection: End of month around the 27- 29 Nov...then very good buying opportunity!

Position: Short / Cash

A

Smart Money Management

Protect yourself now.

As we are heading into 2014, we are going to experiance a lot of volitility.

I am long the ViX index and Bonds for protection of my money.

I have 25% of my money on the ViX index long position. ViX is still at support @13. It can easily move to 20 and 30 in 2014.

Money will move back into bonds as investors safeguard their money after Santa rally.

At the same time, i still have a bullish view on stocks till year end.

But my money protection starts now.

#27140 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Even though i don't trade my dollar account, The USD/ZAR movement, trades it for me automatically.

Everytime the Rand looses value i become richer.

If the market crashes i become richer.

When the FED taper i become richer.

The dollar will gain value over the Rand every time something bad happens to the world. We all know that South Africa will be in turmoil every year.

People will loose their jobs and revolt. Most South Africans are unskilled. The world is not structured for unskilled people. As we move more into technology manual labor will be replaced by machines.

Even skilled people will loose their jobs. Programmers are working day and night to make it easer for companies to reduce manaul labour through the introduction of software programs that  eliminate human skill. We can say programmers are employed to eliminate you from your job.

The more technology advances, the more unemployment in the world. That's why even the FED don't understand why unemployment is still high. 

Many management involves knowing were to put your money in case the world comes to a turmoil. 

If this happens, public spending will not be a very good economic driver anymore. If no one has work, no one will have money to spend, so the companies only employing robots will actually be signing its own death warrant, because the robot will not buy anything.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting