35854 replies to this topic

#11401 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:48 AM

This is a bear in a bull suite K.... all will be revealed soon...she is busy with a bigger bearish pattern but will post it once confirmed!

A

this thing is turning, out of longs and waiting. 

G

#11402 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

By tye het diè mark die vermoë om normales mal te maak, en males normaal :)

V this must be the first "normal" (non-cryptic) sentence I've seen from you ever!  :D

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

#11403 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

Added again @ 44520

Sitting pretty 

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#11404 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:57 AM

Sjoe, A. She is eyeing that uptrend resistance line currently sitting at 45200, and if she clears that 45500 is on the cards. Only when she goes under 44750 will I get excited on the bear side...

K

This is a bear in a bull suite K.... all will be revealed soon...she is busy with a bigger bearish pattern but will post it once confirmed!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#11405 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:56 AM

Sjoe, A. She is eyeing that uptrend resistance line currently sitting at 45200, and if she clears that 45500 is on the cards. Only when she goes under 44750 will I get excited on the bear side...

K

That said, the channel support currently sits at 44000, so if you do think we're going down, gives R:R of 1:5!!

K

Edited by K~~, 28 January 2015 - 09:56 AM.

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#11406 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:55 AM

There you have confirmation kitchen sink long

:lol:  :lol:

Alsi future

#11407 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:50 AM

Went short above 45000, strong negative divergence on the 60min macd so TA says we going red today!

44000ish?

A

K

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#11408 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:34 AM

Went short above 45000, strong negative divergence on the 60min macd so TA says we going red today!
44000ish?

A

There you have confirmation kitchen sink long

IG CASH

#11409 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

44000ish?

A

#11410 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

Hope you guys BTFD now time for BUll to really run

IG CASH

#11411 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

Yo BC I agree this is not looking good for long term shorting just now. But short term will do just fine for me (and as always, subject to review)

V this must be the first "normal" (non-cryptic) sentence I've seen from you ever!  :D

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#11412 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:51 PM

43800 is a very interesting level

So is 38.2% and 61.8%, but don't tell

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#11413 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

The dance of the SPX furry...

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#11414 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:10 PM

I dont see us having a red day tomorrow at all.

Alsi future

#11415 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:01 PM

All bears must be looking at this in disbelieve Why are we not dropping with the rest of the markets? Easy QE just more proof Long is the only way!

Yo BC I agree this is not looking good for long term shorting just now. But short term will do just fine for me (and as always, subject to review)

#11416 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:26 PM

All bears must be looking at this in disbelieve Why are we not dropping with the rest of the markets? Easy QE just more proof Long is the only way!

IG CASH

#11417 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:20 PM

:D

You short again, A?

#11418 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:17 PM

One day late.... Here's A's BOOM!!!

:D

#11419 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:03 PM

44400 now becomes important support

This fails and then we are down to V's target(s)

#11420 strydomk

strydomk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:47 PM

Starting to look like a Tuesday reversal.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting