• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#11441 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:45 AM

Going to take some more profit of the table at 44600.
I still have a biggish long position left though.

Money printing will continue doing it's thing.
Everyone scrambling to get back into our market after taking money out, because of qe end in US.

I will add back kitchen sink longs on any dips

It's a no brainer trade, BTFD

It is a very prudent idea to take some off, just in case, to be used to pay for the Argento-Golf round ;) also looks like you can start warming up that swing, as the momentum is in your favour, methinks.

Looks like it.

How do they say, you cant fight central bankers.

Go long, go strong

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#11442 @sirgrantfleming

@sirgrantfleming

jedi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:42 AM

Everyone scrambling to get back into our market after taking money out, because of qe end in US.

It is a very prudent idea to take some off, just in case, to be used to pay for the Argento-Golf round ;) also looks like you can start warming up that swing, as the momentum is in your favour, methinks.

Twitter: @sirgrantfleming

#11443 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:28 AM

In October US QE ended, we started falling below leading markets, QE EU announced and we start the march higher, we have a ways to go before we get to where we were compared to leading indexes, so my call is long all the way.Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1422343684.182239.jpg   92.17KB   19 downloads

Alsi future

#11444 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:15 AM

Alsi future

#11445 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:03 AM

So the downtrend line broke so she is going up...but after reviewing the charts and taking in account seasonals I don't think we will reach new highs before seeing new lows, so that golf game might still be on!

Seasonals calls for a top first week of Feb (45600ish?) and from there very zig zag into eventually March and April that is bearish months and usually goes with significant bottoms!

SPX can go for new highs and their short term charts are also bullish but those serious longer term negative divergence does not put us in a new bullphase yet, we must not forget we are currently in a 7 year cycle top so anything can happen!

Still wanting to see that big flush out and spike in the SPYDER volume...but for now bullish and longs is at play!

UBS also calls for new lows and important bottom mid April.....

A

"Never never never give up!"

#11446 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:34 AM

chart

Attached Files

#11447 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:33 AM

gold in 8 currencies....hilarious

#11448 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

yeah Vert... tick tock. ----------------------- and ps where are all the dollar bulls..big mouths i'm up huge on long Rand v Euro and Usd...plonkers... the usd is finished...it will try one last faux run...then fall on the **** pile forever. mark this

#11449 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

you really would think it is Christmas, the EU is running stocks up like the world will end tomorrow, THE ECB HAS NOT SPENT A CENT.the QE program is exceptionally complicated and nothing like the US version, So up seems to be the order of the day but the US does not seem to share all this exuberance.I have a nasty suspicion that this all going to be a sudden turn around at some point when the EU realize that there is no such thing as a free lunch from the ECB. 

I still don't trust the ECB offering and think it is going to let a lot of people down, changed it all to long until there is an awakening. 

G

#11450 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

Looking for SPX to lead the (up or down) way.

Sure looks like below 2029 then P4 goes for broke.

Otherwise the bull needs beef up without further delay and trip them stop buys.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#11451 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:57 PM

short stop tripped, still running 1 long so will end up even for the day.

hate QE

G

#11452 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

IMO, no ta needed, money printing is what is causing this jump

Alsi future

#11453 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

http://vigilantcitiz...re-predictions/ first event..."during cricket world cup"...rugby world cup also 'mentioned' ------------------------------------------------ US petrodollar world war has been raging for 13 years already.....almost time. ------------------------------------------------ i see the gold bears have shut up nicely!. plonk. -----------------------------------

Not a single black swan, not even a stuffed one.

And no suicidal fruitcakes - what planet they on?

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#11454 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Second half of an earning season month is bullish, should have sticked to that!

Was no classic signals at the bottom and seems like a very flat bullish triangular was at play (Primary IV)?

If that 44350ish breaks she should break bears backs!But best wait for confirmation for either a break or reversal...it should come soon!

A

No reversal today. Unless the US tanks and the East follows, it's Bull all the way...

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#11455 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

I think to early, this thing looks out of breath. 

G

Not exact ... but the area around 44400 is again strong resistance.

If it breaks ... the Bull will snort ... but for now it's held

#11456 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:25 PM

Oki dokes...that's me, I'm out!

A

I think to early, this thing looks out of breath. 

G

#11457 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

I believe your intentions, insights and (market) convictions are very noble, but... this market is not noble at all! 

It would seem "to be a sheep and follow the crowd" is at the order of this day. 

My ... noble thought is a whack of a Tuesday down-day tomorrow, but that is a ... noble thought.

Second half of an earning season month is bullish, should have sticked to that!

Was no classic signals at the bottom and seems like a very flat bullish triangular was at play (Primary IV)?

If that 44350ish breaks she should break bears backs!But best wait for confirmation for either a break or reversal...it should come soon!

A

#11458 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

I believe your intentions, insights and (market) convictions are very noble, but... this market is not noble at all! 

It would seem "to be a sheep and follow the crowd" is at the order of this day. 

My ... noble thought is a whack of a Tuesday down-day tomorrow, but that is a ... noble thought.

A

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

#11459 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

Risk/reward is in the short camp I'd say....

attachicon.gifALSI_daily_26jan15.PNG

I would not go short without evidence of a reversal.. 

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#11460 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:01 PM

A

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting