35854 replies to this topic

#12541 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:22 AM

Frans

Truly magnificent turnaround yet again by you....Cant wait for your opinion tomorrow... one day I also want to be a professor of hindsight

Where is the like button???

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(No offence A, just very funny)

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#12542 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

Nice 'toast' call there gannet..I'm out for now, that daily macd looks like something else is at play here! :rolleyes:

A

You missed this one yesterday Ettas!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#12543 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:07 AM

And long it is full speed ahead!!

A

MACD said yesterday what we are seeing now...this not good for the TOP40 as she posted a lower high...so expect new lows again (C?), but with playable bounces along the way!

Think this might drag on into Q1 next year, sure looks like that Primary IV!!

If US turns very good change they going back to 1820 again!

A

Frans

Truly magnificent turnaround yet again by you....Cant wait for your opinion tomorrow... one day I also want to be a professor of hindsight

#12544 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:31 AM

What does your MACD say? I don't use indicators on daily charts 

If the S&P doesn't kick on today we might see a lot more red on the leaderboard.

MACD said yesterday what we are seeing now...this not good for the TOP40 as she posted a lower high...so expect new lows again (C?), but with playable bounces along the way!

Think this might drag on into Q1 next year, sure looks like that Primary IV!!

If US turns very good change they going back to 1820 again!

A

#12545 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

RusQ - sorry to hear about your dogs. I'm a great animal lover and have 4 scattered around me right now.

Red and Black - a minor miscalculation on my part. The S&P indeed ran hard ... but it could have hit resistance and should reverse here. That possibility seems to be reflecting on the JSE this morning. I really think we have further to go (down)

#12546 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

My tolerance on the current long is about 800 pips. Hope it does not come to that.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12547 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:50 AM

Caution - Topping Operations - Protective Clothing Required Beyond This Point 

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12548 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:36 PM

Eish, hope the other two also pulls through. I know first hand what you are going through now, 2 weeks ago Mulato suffered from GDV but managed to survived and Saturday i had to put my Jack Russel to sleep...very distracting! Paul McCartney's "Can't Buy Me Love" says it all.

But i am still holding my long from 21 Oct and thus have a nice buffer against normal pull-backs. Signs of the J210 turning north is there imho and when that occurs, Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me To The Moon" comes to mind  ;)

off topic, but there actually seven of them little shits (miniature schnauzers)  :lol:  :lol:

Erica Jong - Fear of Flying fame - not quite you, is it? (no answer required)

trading is not only about the numbers?

go well all, till next time....

Life is for living...

#12549 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:22 PM

sorry if i missed some, my pups contracted 'cat flu'. one little runt back home, two more on the critical list. maybe crazy, but that is my biggest concern right now  :(

Eish, hope the other two also pulls through. I know first hand what you are going through now, 2 weeks ago Mulato suffered from GDV but managed to survived and Saturday i had to put my Jack Russel to sleep...very distracting! Paul McCartney's "Can't Buy Me Love" says it all.

But i am still holding my long from 21 Oct and thus have a nice buffer against normal pull-backs. Signs of the J210 turning north is there imho and when that occurs, Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me To The Moon" comes to mind  ;)

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#12550 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

Still long. Bulls fighting back. Sorry to hear about your dogs RQ. Hope they will be okay. <br />attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416340333.092878.jpg

thx Plasma.

i only look at my charts in the morning, but yours already make me happy to be minimally short. somehow, the candles are in the wrong formation for me. could easily fail soon (next ten days).

dunno, we shell sea :lol:

Life is for living...

#12551 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:52 PM

Still long. Bulls fighting back. Sorry to hear about your dogs RQ. Hope they will be okay. <br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416340333.092878.jpg   109.94KB   16 downloads

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12552 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:36 PM

my system allows for profit taking and turns out i'm overnight short a lone alsi futures contract?

bigger picture (not for trading):

- US at record highs. they should be, as they the most likely economy to perform over the next 12 months. IIF enough fund managers agree, their local indexes will do so handsomely?

- commodity supercycle is over for now?

- QE is losing traction?

- RSA inc is f****!

sorry if i missed some, my pups contracted 'cat flu'. one little runt back home, two more on the critical list. maybe crazy, but that is my biggest concern right now  :(

Life is for living...

#12553 REDorBLACK

REDorBLACK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:29 PM

If the S&P doesn't kick on today we might see a lot more red on the leaderboard.

S&P is kicking alright....

#12554 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Nice 'toast' call there gannet..I'm out for now, that daily macd looks like something else is at play here! :rolleyes:

A

#12555 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:52 PM

I have a convoluted system that offers 3 targets

The first has passed ... the next is 44940

And if the market is weak ... 44835

I'm not saying those are final lower targets ... but they are places where the market is likely to touch before the next chapter is written

A

#12556 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:24 PM

Free is good, but how much will it cost ?

http://tinyurl.com/k2nx6mj

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12557 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:00 PM

Toast anyone????? :)

I take some with egg ;)

#12558 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:55 AM

Hmmm. Do I act on this break ito my long or do I not?
Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416302501.373456.jpg   91.76KB   35 downloads

Still long. Will wait and see what shape the 4h candle will be when fully formed.

#12559 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

Hmmm. Do I act on this break ito my long or do I not?<br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416302501.373456.jpg   91.76KB   35 downloads

#12560 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

I have a convoluted system that offers 3 targets

The first has passed ... the next is 44940

And if the market is weak ... 44835

I'm not saying those are final lower targets ... but they are places where the market is likely to touch before the next chapter is written

Wow ... that moved quicker than I thought.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting