35854 replies to this topic

#12501 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

China's factory activity stopped growing last month.<br />Resource heavy markets should take a beating again today.<br /><br />Unless this causes markets to expect more easing from China, in which case, skies the limit.<br /><br />My money is on Alsi falling through the floor,

The Beorn is back!!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#12502 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

Looks like this knife might only rest around 43684 - ish

Amazing how she went to the weekly middle bollingerband and now turned, watched a clip the other day about a woman started trading after 50 and used her pension money...she practised for 5 years while still working and o boy, built up a fund worth 200 mil! :o

Using bollingerbands as her main indicator...believe it or not!

Lower weekly bollingerband now at 42588 futures...let's see if that's her next target!

A

#12503 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

Hope this works out for you but nothing than thin air now below...could become a falling knife!

A

Just follow all the big counters, like I have been saying and one will see all is not well. To sound as ambiguous as V lets all go back to school and learn our a-b-c's...question is where will c end :)
Disclaimer I'm only Trading SP, DJ and Dax so no skin in this baby atm.

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#12504 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hope this works out for you but nothing than thin air now below...could become a falling knife!

A

Looks like this knife might only rest around 43684 - ish

#12505 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

1st long 43780 (IG).

A

#12506 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416490835.811092.jpg   95.61KB   33 downloads

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12507 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

1st long 43780 (IG).

You better know when to hold on, know when to walk away and know when to run!

#12508 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:50 PM

Fewer and fewer brave souls left to try and trade this market!

Let' see if we can get something out of the weekly chart...as you can see it looks like we have a reversal pattern down and if the red line could be our final stop (for wave C), given it be a very up and down affair!

But let me not get ahead of myself and make calls to eagerly (and get punches along the way)! :D

Daily macd is now really down so can the TOP40 (inverted H&S still at play?) muster the strength for new highs with the US being at these levels...me doubt but let's not throw away that thought, if it does kudo's to those who ride it, but then she needs to start going up from tomorrow and put in a reversal candle today!

If we continue down and hit 44000 by friday and she bounces then the play would be to short the hell out of any rally!

A

So we are at 44000 already, could see a bounce here (at her 5H 89) into next week but bears are back with unfinished business and play should be to sell the rallies!

Primary IV waves lasts about 3 months, my take January could be a nice month for a big low and start of Primary V!

Target as per yesterday's graph!

A

#12509 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:45 PM

44000 safex already, run rabbits

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12510 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:31 PM

Lunch break - both surviving traders went off at same time

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12511 REDorBLACK

REDorBLACK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

Bought the dip today and will keep buying until channel gets taken out.

wow must be some major moola in this account....

#12512 Daytrade

Daytrade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

I'm long until that lower channel is broken. What a party it's been!

Bought the dip today and will keep buying until channel gets taken out.

Edited by Daytrade, 20 November 2014 - 01:19 PM.

#12513 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:12 PM

Greetings to all! I'm back! Had gone AWOL for a while, heavy duties at work.

I see anger and disgust in the eye of this bear...very menacing!

Well done to Vert, Beorn, A and all the other bear callers. P don't worry, the bull will live again...but eish...I see another 200 or so pips to the bottom today. 

I'm on the side-lines for today....sizing up for the first long!

You better know when to hold on, know when to walk away and know when to run!

#12514 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

Me now over cooked. Well done to those who called this dip. Still in...don't know why. Went passed my exit point whilst in meeting. Now in state of whatever state.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12515 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:31 AM

Little gap closed, bigger one next

#12516 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:55 AM

China's factory activity stopped growing last month.<br />Resource heavy markets should take a beating again today.<br /><br />Unless this causes markets to expect more easing from China, in which case, skies the limit.<br /><br />My money is on Alsi falling through the floor,

Run you beauty.I need lots of money for Dec

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#12517 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

Looks like 2nd flag break and test. Trend still my friend.

Spot on V. Looks like you have your mojo back at full steam!

#12518 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:51 AM

Looks like 2nd flag break and test. Trend still my friend.

#12519 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

So we broke through the BB MA. Probably a good chance for us to go down and meet the upcoming BB lower band. My long is cooking me slowly and starting to work on my nerves. Hang Seng still green despite the figure of 50. Will we fall through the floor? Prefer not to ;)
Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416461360.253380.jpg   112.07KB   29 downloads
Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416461381.609359.jpg   116.66KB   27 downloads

I'm sure there are a lot of longs that would prefer that.

Lets see what this ***** brings us

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#12520 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:31 AM

So we broke through the BB MA. Probably a good chance for us to go down and meet the upcoming BB lower band. My long is cooking me slowly and starting to work on my nerves. Hang Seng still green despite the figure of 50. Will we fall through the floor? Prefer not to ;)<br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416461360.253380.jpg   112.07KB   29 downloads<br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416461381.609359.jpg   116.66KB   27 downloads

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting