Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

Blink blink...

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12483 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:01 PM

Need another 150 pips or so to be where I was supposed to have bailed yesterday. Then another 750 pips to be square.

P, if you have not done it already, why not switch to DWJ?

Damn...when did he arrive?? Will do. Also so glad I did not close yesterday. Who would have thought.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12484 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:54 PM

Need another 150 pips or so to be where I was supposed to have bailed yesterday. Then another 750 pips to be square.

P, if you have not done it already, why not switch to DWJ?

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#12485 REDorBLACK

REDorBLACK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

well there goes all 'predictions' out the window.... :wacko:

#12486 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

Very interesting...last year this time around we had a major 4 down which completed on the 13th December 2013...this time around we are busy with a Primary IV...will she also bottom latter December?

She began on the 19th Sept so for a Primary IV wave to complete it takes 3 months, so it could very well play out!

Wave A = Wave C normally...minus that from the top of Wave B and you get 39620ish futures...a level to watch out for in the coming weeks!

I'm looking for this oversold bounce to go higher into Monday (45000+?) before resuming the downtrend!

Think mr volatility is back and with C waves it could get very nasty!

SPX could overshoot (short term positive divergence) but in the end back to the 1820 level for her as well, then a double bottom and would set the stage for a bullish 2015!

IMO that is...enjoy!

A

Edited by Argento, 21 November 2014 - 12:25 PM.

"Never never never give up!"

#12487 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

And what abt your loss on the hedge? :rolleyes:

This one had not been hedged yet. I only hedge after every 300 to 500 pips down...depending on my targets.

I also close the hedges either at breakeven or just before, depending on my view. Lots of active management...which can be a bit of stress in oscillating markets. Which is why I'm now thinking deeply about longer term plays...

You better know when to hold on, know when to walk away and know when to run!

#12488 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:29 AM

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12489 Polly

Polly

The Oracle

• Banned
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:27 AM

Taking 80% profits here at 44105 for 325 pips. Will leave 20% to run.

I'm not yet a long term player, so I don't wanna be too greedy.

And what abt your loss on the hedge? :rolleyes:

Trading is one of the only fields where genuine con artists/scammers will urge you to “be careful of con artists/scammers.”

#12490 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:42 AM

1st long 43780 (IG).

Taking 80% profits here at 44105 for 325 pips. Will leave 20% to run.

I'm not yet a long term player, so I don't wanna be too greedy.

#12491 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:01 AM

Checked this morning tencent down, bhp aus down and rand stronger. Where has this rally come from?

After a hard fall we normally have a bounce.

The S&P recovered last night

If this bounce has legs it could go to 44500 ... but I'm not pushing my luck

#12492 strydomk

strydomk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

Checked this morning tencent down, bhp aus down and rand stronger. Where has this rally come from?

#12493 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:57 AM

Not much room left.

Weaker dollar (+ve) during a bearish market (-ve)?

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12494 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:19 AM

Sold 50% this morning on the 4th red candle for 2,000 pips, will let the balance run.

Well played M! :P

#12495 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:25 PM

Was that the long from 21 Oct? Great stuff!!!

Thank you P, and yes, my entry was on that 3rd green candle (see chart) that i mentioned on Oct 8 @ 09:53. 

I have found that "sitting tight" works best to the long side after a pullback > -7%

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#12496 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

So, it was more of a statement then? Anyway,i did not see it as criticism (which i am always open to) either :)

My system got me in long this morning as well but i am a bit worried.... 6.5% over 3 day's??

Sold 50% this morning on the 4th red candle for 2,000 pips, will let the balance run.

Was that the long from 21 Oct? Great stuff!!!

#12497 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:03 PM

So, it was more of a statement then?  Anyway,i did not see it as criticism (which i am always open to) either  :)

My system got me in long this morning as well but i am a bit worried.... 6.5% over 3 day's??

Attached Files

#12498 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

Pleasure doing business with you Mr V

The intro of those daily dojis could be an original bass guitar riff.

Chart behaviour been good, so far for a change (Elliott never had the CB mafia et al stuffing up his charts)

Glad to have someone checking me, because I have been known to be wrong more than once.

Be sure to make all your actions with the confidence of your own reasoning.

Enjoy while it lasts, because pleasure often has a need to be balanced with pain.

Assuming limited impact of the mafia then this C wave should be with 5 legs.

This can be the 1st completing, so watch now for some retrace action.

Safex targets... in order of most to least usual

for  C=A  39707, for C=0.62 A  41942, for C=1.62 A  36092

This should sharp and if steeper than A it can extend, mafia permitting (ie profiting)

#12499 Motion Picture

Motion Picture

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

Hope this works out for you but nothing than thin air now below...could become a falling knife!

A

eish...you're right...bottomless pit right under. Good thing is I hedge as she falls and keep adding. That way I don't really suffer loss, only stress is active management of the hedges intra day.

#12500 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

Rinse & repeat...

attachicon.gifvixdip.jpg

Pleasure doing business with you Mr V

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting