35854 replies to this topic

#12441 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:06 PM

Me thinks mr market is rolling over aiming for the abyss....seasonals is normally down into the 19th Dec and with the US so stretched its just a matter of time before they join the red sale...maybe they are waiting for thanksgiving to start selling off after!

Macd's not in good shape, just need to short and sit tight here!

China's rate cut hype already starting to fade..... :rolleyes:

A

Me still long, but agree about the hype that's fading. Have my line in the sand at about 44 670. Should we break below that I will say bye bye to longs. But hoping for DJW to peek above R5 at which point I will consider taking profits. It's that or testing 45 357. It we can't break that, then definitely will take profit.

Should have sold twice. Ai...

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12442 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:12 PM

BB contracted quickly. First post from yesterday after 1100. The other just now.<br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1417000326.014491.jpg   119.06KB   40 downloads<br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1417000348.255870.jpg   120.48KB   42 downloads<br />

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12443 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:07 AM

Thanksgivers outnumbered on first count, recounting starts after national guard give go ahead.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12444 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

My short on spar..... As dead as a beat dog.... No volume, no volatility!!! Difficult making money until this market decides if it wants to fall or rally before Xmas

#12445 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:14 AM

Overnight price action looks good for longs. Let's hope it will be sustained today.

Grrrr
Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416989652.899098.jpg   110.37KB   45 downloads

#12446 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

something weird is brewing..gold spiked almost 250 dollars to 1461...in closed market conditions last night..then fell back to 1200. it seems HSBC, Goldman Sachs are being sued together with Standard Bank...for manipulating the gold price over 12 years...we all know the manipulation was rife...watch for this... then there is the swiss referendum today on gold repatriation from US (whom do not have the gold t repatriate.. and the French now want their gold back too....add to this the Russian and Chinese efforts to back their currencies with gold and swoosh. and amazingly the perptrator of 'IT' all, the dearest Mr. Alan Greenspan just last month..admitted US 'bankrupt'..debts cant be repaid...and wait for it..wait for it...gold is going higher. checkmate. tick tock tick tock http://www.zerohedge...-be-going-gold?

#12447 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:32 AM

Overnight price action looks good for longs. Let's hope it will be sustained today.

#12448 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:29 PM

Who is the recipient of this question?

Probably me  :unsure:

#12449 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:40 PM

rhetorical?

(did not get the impression it was aimed at you)

LOL!

#12450 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

rhetorical?

(did not get the impression it was aimed at you)

Life is for living...

#12451 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hey you can't sit here in a dwaal, where's your ticket?

#12452 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:35 PM

Hey you can't sit here in a dwaal, where's your ticket?

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12453 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

Me thinks mr market is rolling over aiming for the abyss....seasonals is normally down into the 19th Dec and with the US so stretched its just a matter of time before they join the red sale...maybe they are waiting for thanksgiving to start selling off after!

China's rate cut hype already starting to fade..... :rolleyes:

A

Me still long, but agree about the hype that's fading. Have my line in the sand at about 44 670. Should we break below that I will say bye bye to longs. But hoping for DJW to peek above R5 at which point I will consider taking profits. It's that or testing 45 357. It we can't break that, then definitely will take profit.

#12454 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

Me thinks mr market is rolling over aiming for the abyss....seasonals is normally down into the 19th Dec and with the US so stretched its just a matter of time before they join the red sale...maybe they are waiting for thanksgiving to start selling off after!

A

Maybe this time its the other way around.

How about a test of the high before 20 Dec?

#12455 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:29 PM

Bounced off nicely from 4h BB MA and Fib.<br />attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416911646.162766.jpg

A

"Never never never give up!"

#12456 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

Bounced off nicely from 4h BB MA and Fib.<br />Attached File  ImageUploadedBySharenet Sharechat1416911646.162766.jpg   119.06KB   59 downloads

#12457 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

Ja die koppie se bodem het uitgedonder....

kak snaaks!! :D

#12458 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:47 AM

Failed to sell my long this afternoon. Need to talk to ABSA tomorrow. Entered sell order which was below bid. Did not get filled. Canceled order and then placed new sell order, but market moved against me. Approximately 300 pips bye bye. Thus bottom line still long. The ALSITRADER has postulated that we might have a cup and handle formation. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Ja die koppie se bodem het uitgedonder....

#12459 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:00 AM

Charts looking ready for some big disappointments (but you can't always get what you want) 

http://mg.co.za/arti...a-growth-update

#12460 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Failed to sell my long this afternoon. Need to talk to ABSA tomorrow. Entered sell order which was below bid. Did not get filled. Canceled order and then placed new sell order, but market moved against me. Approximately 300 pips bye bye. Thus bottom line still long. The ALSITRADER has postulated that we might have a cup and handle formation. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting