#12421 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

Long on flag break test with no confidence stop.

Ours not to reason why.

Such is the fillet of the beast.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12422 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

You were right A! Hope your were in synch with this one.

Thanks P!

Think Beorn might be nipping a bit... :D

A

"Never never never give up!"

#12423 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:51 PM

Should have sold twice. Ai...

P, maybe good news for your longs, not saying it will but our markets tend to rally on US holidays..tomorrow might just work in your favour..and if she continues north and breaches the key 45600 resistance bulls are back!

This is a very controlled down move and usually it resolves back up, like we saw with the China figure, was hoping for her to start dropping more by now....

That major bullish reversal candle since mid Oct is a factor the bears still need to bargain with....!

A

You were right A! Hope your were in synch with this one.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12424 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:13 PM

Me still sitting on the sideline. Yesterday's emotional decison cost me about 200 pips. Problem is that it is easy after the fact to blame the emotion aspect. At that point things are not so clear.

That's exactly why I keep a bottle of brandy in my drawer.

#12425 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

Hmmmm ... a lame duck call. Recently a similar cycle saw a quick 200 point pullback

Me still sitting on the sideline. Yesterday's emotional decison cost me about 200 pips. Problem is that it is easy after the fact to blame the emotion aspect. At that point things are not so clear.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#12426 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

A minor cycle hits around 11:50 - 11:55

We might see a sudden move around there.

100 pts? Who knows ... but worth a shot if you are watching

Hmmmm ... a lame duck call. Recently a similar cycle saw a quick 200 point pullback

#12427 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

V..sure..there are many reasons why gold could fall here...but the bigger picture shall prevail...gold is money and in the race to the bottom for hyperinflated world FIAT stock, gold will provide the ballast.anyway back to alsi

#12428 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

A minor cycle hits around 11:50 - 11:55

We might see a sudden move around there.

100 pts? Who knows ... but worth a shot if you are watching

#12429 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

Veterbrae indeed...freedom and gold may be diametrically opposed...as is the freedom of the gold market per se'..but the 'fix is no longer in'......the trap on unassuming amerikans et al is set...couch potatoes don't think. hitherto, behind the scenes clandestine discombobulations in the AU markets were speculation by mostly the ignorant,but not by the enlightened whom bought in 1999/2000....so/but in this epoch of general awakening and revelation we are on the brink of substantive disclosure and accountability. better reserve currencies than the fake USD (details of which you are well accounted with i.e. the RedShields/Rotschild et al no less) survived less time than this impostor...we are witnessing a sea change. buckle up..... Be Prepared or Be Peppered.

But if referendum fails then gold under pressure from TIPS...

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#12430 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

P, maybe good news for your longs, not saying it will but our markets tend to rally on US holidays..tomorrow might just work in your favour..and if she continues north and breaches the key 45600 resistance bulls are back!

This is a very controlled down move and usually it resolves back up, like we saw with the China figure, was hoping for her to start dropping more by now....

That major bullish reversal candle since mid Oct is a factor the bears still need to bargain with....!

A

Bummer. Only read your post now, was busy traveling. LOL! Got rid of longs just before end of day, but with that exact thought in the back of my mind, where we on previous occasions rallied on low volume during US holidays. The pressure got to me a bit with price hovering around my line in the sand. Well, decision was made. Tomorrow another day ;)

There she goes.

#12431 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

Veterbrae indeed...freedom and gold may be diametrically opposed...as is the freedom of the gold market per se'..but the 'fix is no longer in'......the trap on unassuming amerikans et al is set...couch potatoes don't think. hitherto, behind the scenes clandestine discombobulations in the AU markets were speculation by mostly the ignorant,but not by the enlightened whom bought in 1999/2000....so/but in this epoch of general awakening and revelation we are on the brink of substantive disclosure and accountability. better reserve currencies than the fake USD (details of which you are well accounted with i.e. the RedShields/Rotschild et al no less) survived less time than this impostor...we are witnessing a sea change. buckle up..... Be Prepared or Be Peppered.

#12432 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:46 AM

since 2000 gold in ALL currencies has done 700%...and 1300% in some currencies....no stock market has come close. in fact inflation adjusted the dow jones et al is marking time and only realised 48% over the period. sheesh,opinions.

http://www.theguardi...spark-gold-rush

http://www.globalres...erlands/5416127

Sure, Monday could be the beginning of the next bull phase for gold. And (if it suits certain individuals) it could run hard.

The main problem I have is the unknown ratio of freedom/control of the gold price.

And the referendum.

#12433 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:40 AM

Ai ZZ

With no vested interest, ie no position, I do not have a clear feeling about today. At the top of the channel, but at the bottom of BB with a lower high and lower low, with all the BB bands turning down. Hang Seng red and US holiday. Market seems to have lost the will to go higher. Need some injection in some form or another. Will wait with a sigh.

Attached Files

#12434 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

since 2000 gold in ALL currencies has done 700%...and 1300% in some currencies....no stock market has come close. in fact inflation adjusted the dow jones et al is marking time and only realised 48% over the period. sheesh,opinions.

#12435 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:15 AM

cowboy rusq, for a man that 'knows nothing' (but wants to be in the top 2%) your opinion must count little...from the nature of your posts you don't strike me as man that gives opinions; but rather as one that takes others'...but thanks for your attempts at intelligent commentary anyways.

#12436 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

If we get to 45500 tomorrow I will stop trading and admit that I know nothing.
IMO no chance of that happening, I only see down side tomorrow

none of us know anything?

find a way into the 2% top and you will be fine.

imo, gold is not the way...

Life is for living...

#12437 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:52 PM

A

If we get to 45500 tomorrow I will stop trading and admit that I know nothing.
IMO no chance of that happening, I only see down side tomorrow

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#12438 RusQ

RusQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

something weird is brewing..gold spiked almost 250 dollars to 1461...in closed market conditions last night..then fell back to 1200. it seems HSBC, Goldman Sachs are being sued together with Standard Bank...for manipulating the gold price over 12 years...we all know the manipulation was rife...watch for this... then there is the swiss referendum today on gold repatriation from US (whom do not have the gold t repatriate.. and the French now want their gold back too....add to this the Russian and Chinese efforts to back their currencies with gold and swoosh. and amazingly the perptrator of 'IT' all, the dearest Mr. Alan Greenspan just last month..admitted US 'bankrupt'..debts cant be repaid...and wait for it..wait for it...gold is going higher. checkmate. tick tock tick tock http://www.zerohedge...-be-going-gold?

pfftt!!

Life is for living...

#12439 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

A

Bummer. Only read your post now, was busy traveling. LOL! Got rid of longs just before end of day, but with that exact thought in the back of my mind, where we on previous occasions rallied on low volume during US holidays. The pressure got to me a bit with price hovering around my line in the sand. Well, decision was made. Tomorrow another day ;)

#12440 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

A

"Never never never give up!"

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting