35854 replies to this topic

#13961 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

Up happened without any bear noise support here, just think how it gonna go when bears refuse to hibernate.

More newbie juice needed to attract replacements for all those that came here, went short and died.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#13962 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

Short 46,663 looking for 100 pips

#13963 Qbre77

Qbre77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

Filled.

Short @ 46610. Provisional target 46485. If we don't get there this afternoon then target will be revised tomorrow.

Happy trading.

do you have a stop loss?

#13964 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:42 PM

Filled.

Short @ 46610. Provisional target 46485. If we don't get there this afternoon then target will be revised tomorrow.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#13965 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

Up happened without any bear noise support here, just think how it gonna go when bears refuse to hibernate.

More newbie juice needed to attract replacements for all those that came here, went short and died.

Well done to you, you nearly 1000pts up I'd say.

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#13966 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

Somebody lit a fire under naspers this pm @ R1328 up about R50

Edited by Ninja, 18 September 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#13967 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

Never rolled over my shorts to Dec14 alsi, and I dont plan on opening new shorts for a while.

This thing looks like it wants to shoot the lights out, but I dont trust the long either.

I'm out for now

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#13968 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

Order waiting:

Short @ 46610. Target to be determined tomorrow afternoon. Provisionally it's 46485 if we get there before the close.

Happy trading.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#13969 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

Order waiting:

Short @ 46610. Target to be determined tomorrow afternoon. Provisionally it's 46485 if we get there before the close.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#13970 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

Someone please tell Yanks that it very bearish to keep making new highs.

They should listen to reason and sell those rallies. :angry: :( :lol:

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#13971 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I hope you right bro

Be wary of windbags that make farting noises but have zilch to substatntiate why they sit on toilet all day.

#13972 strydomk

strydomk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:31 PM

So what was up with the rally before the announcement?

#13973 AJS

AJS

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

Out of my longs, see my UBS friends saying SPX going back to 1905 in October!

This choppy action only frustrating and eating into your account!

Might still see a push up but as Mhlato asaid, rallies will be sold!

This QE 3 ending surely going to have an impact, can already see it!

A

A chart I got hold of:

Attached File  20140917_COTD.jpg   133.24KB   17 downloads

"Trade what you see, not what you think"

#13974 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:16 PM

By saying that we drop and no i am not short. A what is your view atm are you going to stick to your long?

Out of my longs, see my UBS friends saying SPX going back to 1905 in October!

This choppy action only frustrating and eating into your account!

Might still see a push up but as Mhlato asaid, rallies will be sold!

This QE 3 ending surely going to have an impact, can already see it!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#13975 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:30 PM

Is there a MPC meeting also today? Or just int rate decision?

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#13976 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

There is a diamond formation on the dailies. A Break above 46100 or below 45800 will validate, with a target of 500 points either way.

I wish she would decide now... ;)

K

A Bullish Harami on the daily Dec Futures is also telling a story..a close above yesterday's midpoint (46.400) will put more pressure on the bears.

IMHO a move upwards will not last long, so scalping is the way to go untill we brake out of the range...up or down.

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#13977 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

There is a diamond formation on the dailies. A Break above 46100 or below 45800 will validate, with a target of 500 points either way.

K

That's on Cash..

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#13978 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:27 PM

K

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#13979 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

By saying that we drop and no i am not short. A what is your view atm are you going to stick to your long?

IG CASH

#13980 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

Rand is going to spoil this bull party

IG CASH

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting