Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#14022 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

Target is +49000, fine tunes as waves progress.

Stop was 44900 after accumulating at 45550

Rolling over.

Primary IV commences as soon as the 5th of Primary III is in.

Good opportunity to observe the power of Elliott.

Trading now is not advised unless confidence overwhelmes.

I do not encourage anyone to trade, especially not on the wrong side of the trend.

I leave that to the employees of the market mafiosi

Thanks man,

I'm on the other side of that trade though, but hey, thats what makes a market.

Opposing views.

Alsi future

#14023 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Vertebrae, are you still holding your longs?

I recall you said your stop is 49000, so are you rolling that over tomorrow and are you adjusting your stop for the interest on the Dec contract?

Not that I am asking for advice, I am just interested in seeing how much pain you are willing to take.

IMO, money is leaving EM shores, so this bear could just be starting.

I'm shorting any and all meaningful rallies.

Target is +49000, fine tunes as waves progress.

Stop was 44900 after accumulating at 45550

Rolling over.

Primary IV commences as soon as the 5th of Primary III is in.

Good opportunity to observe the power of Elliott.

Trading now is not advised unless confidence overwhelmes.

I do not encourage anyone to trade, especially not on the wrong side of the trend.

I leave that to the employees of the market mafiosi

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14024 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

Vertebrae, are you still holding your longs?

I recall you said your stop is 49000, so are you rolling that over tomorrow and are you adjusting your stop for the interest on the Dec contract?

Not that I am asking for advice, I am just interested in seeing how much pain you are willing to take.

IMO, money is leaving EM shores, so this bear could just be starting.

I'm shorting any and all meaningful rallies.

Alsi future

#14025 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

You are amazing in your predictability, it is like ringing a bell, pull the cord and you get a ding. every time a new users come on and ask questions you get your panties in a bunch. if you disagree with any of the advise given I suggest you offer some of your wisdom, and not in the form of the quatrains you think are so clever. 

I can just imagine you in front of the PC jumping up and down stamping your little foot, so I have to ask, is the problem that advise is given out freely?, Is it that someone may be doing better than you. Wait I have an idea, why don't you go out and start your own group, then you can be the god you think you are and get the respect and honour due to your excellency the trader of note.

One thing that has occurred to me is that if you were the trader you seem to think you are why is it that you still have a day job, surly a trader with your expertise and great prowess should be trading for his own account, and not be working for IG. Or is it that your deep insights and big words are acquired by reading the big word section of the readers digest.

If anyone on this group is full of #$%^, it would be the little man shouting from the top of the mountain that does not have the balls to actually trust in his judgement and trade for a living. 

So lets see if you can answer this in another 4 line quatrain, show us all your deep meaningful insight, I dare you. 

G

I will not go on a date with you no matter how hard you try to charm me.

PS Sorry if I mentioned your absent friend without your permission, must be a real good one eh?

PPS Never seen such a fake bunch of newbies, please tell them to try harder.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#14026 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

2 Days ago i said would not go long again before QE end, but no got caught with a long , that just shows how easily greed and emotion can get hold of you, just hope i can get a chance to dump my long.

Welcome to the club

#14027 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

2 Days ago i said would not go long again before QE end, but no got caught with a long , that just shows how easily greed and emotion can get hold of you, just hope i can get a chance to dump my long.

IG CASH

#14028 TheSource187

TheSource187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:08 PM

Riding my 45,950 short all the way down to 45,760, hopefully. 

Coloured Civillian, if you're still trading the September futures contract, just remember that you should have closed it by 12h00 tomorrow. Speak to your broker if you need clarification.

Happy trading.

Closed @ 45,789 , thank you for the info. My broker sent a email which explained it, I still don't fully understand it yet but anyway, I won't trade anything tomorrow, I'd first like to see what kind of moves it makes on days like that. Plus the news from the FED might cause a lot of volatility tomorrow so I'll just be observing from a safe distance. 

Legal or illegal however you make your cash flow. 

#14029 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

Long @ 46230. Target 46410.

We might gap down tomorrow, but who cares.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#14030 Ettas

Ettas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

Last 5 minute rally i wish, will see tomorrow and pay interest ****

BIG red candles on NPN,BHP,SAB,CFR,ANGLO, mtn and sasol these last 5 min....bad omen?

#14031 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

Yesterday, 02:44 PM

Beorn, on 16 Sept 2014 - 2:28 PM, said:snapback.png

Closed my long @ 45760

not trusting this at all

Back in a small short @ 45780

I know its post fact, but been adding shorts all the today.

I'm looking to close with a nice washout, that may occur after JSE close.

Lets see

Alsi future

#14032 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

Last 5 minute rally i wish, will see tomorrow and pay interest ****

IG CASH

#14033 Mhlato

Mhlato

Little Master

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNTvl

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

So BIL, AGL and Naspers nice up today but we are red..US going for it but still we drift!

Something is abyss...still think a good upside push is around the corner!

Holding my longs!

A

SAB, CFR, MTN & SOL down....so 4 of the big 7 down and 3 up!

"Don't try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can't be done, except by liars." - Bernard Baruch

#14034 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

So BIL, AGL and Naspers nice up today but we are red..US going for it but still we drift!

Holding my longs!

A

Agree A i really saw us going up today but lets see the last 5 minute rally

IG CASH

#14035 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:35 PM

Coloured Civillian, if you're still trading the September futures contract, just remember that you should have closed it by 12h00 tomorrow. Speak to your broker if you need clarification.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#14036 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

Eish A looks like i should have gone short bigtime when you posted about the green express,still going against you. Just a bit of stick what is your view atm.

Holding my longs!

A

"Never never never give up!"

#14037 TheSource187

TheSource187

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:27 PM

Legal or illegal however you make your cash flow. 

#14038 Dallas

Dallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

The 61.8% Fibonacci retraction of yesterday's up move is at 45 807....

#14039 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:15 PM

Eish A looks like i should have gone short bigtime when you posted about the green express,still going against you. Just a bit of stick what is your view atm.

IG CASH

#14040 Dallas

Dallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

My short term target of 45 830 of this morning reached... Lets hope she falls a bid further, so that we can accumulate more longs...

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting