35854 replies to this topic

#15241 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

No, brother. I never use a stop. It's basically a guaranteed trade. 

Happy trading. 

Hmm.. No trade is ever guaranteed. It might take a long time to get back to your target...

If this was 2008, a VERY long time.

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#15242 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

The market's finally showed its hand;  46084 is the magic number.

First trade: 3 long @ 45986 Target 45080

Second trade will be 6 long 45783 targeting 45986.

I hope they don't combine the moves.

Happy trading.

Sorry Roundtree, I'm just a bit lost with your targets.

3x Long 45968 (F) Target: ?

6x Long 45783 (F) Target: ?

#15243 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Do you have a stop for this trade or will you ride the red tide down to your second tranche of buys?

No, brother. I never use a stop. It's basically a guaranteed trade. 

Happy trading. 

Happy trading!

#15244 gannet

gannet

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

Those lines are magnatised

Attached Files

#15245 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

Filled

Do you have a stop for this trade or will you ride the red tide down to your second tranche of buys?

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#15246 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

Filled

Edited by Roundtree, 22 August 2014 - 02:42 PM.

Happy trading!

#15247 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

Old style multiple logins aimed only to dupe people out of their money.

Know That I Will Not Be A Friend To Any Such Cretins.

LOL.

Bonzo Dog,

ZoomZ and I aren't the same person. I promise you, brother. The R3000 remark was only meant to get him off my back; he's relentless! But then again, I started it, didn't I? 

I've said it before: Don't let anyone suck you into paying for trading advice!

Happy trading, brother.

Happy trading!

#15248 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Second trade will be 6 long 45783 targeting 45986.

I hope they don't combine the moves.

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15249 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

I think you're definitely worth the R3000 per email.

Happy days, brother.

Old style multiple logins aimed only to dupe people out of their money.

Know That I Will Not Be A Friend To Any Such Cretins.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#15250 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:43 PM

My entry wasn't good at all and i have a lot to learn i am not a Pro, so please keep posting some of us are learning from your experience 

Thanks, brother. We're all learning. Always remember this, it's not a pissing contest; the right trade will just fall into your lap. 

As the Billie Holiday song goes "Until The Real Thing Comes Along". 

Happy trading.

Happy trading!

#15251 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

It's back to my original plan, B. I have to manage my risk.

You're obviously in pain with all those trades you're carrying. Now ask yourself, "Why are my pants on fire?" Did I buy support? Were there open short positions below this support I should have perhaps considered? It's easy if you know how, isn't it?

My order's waiting: 6 long @ 45783. I'm buying support. And now, I'll go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee. 

Happy trading, brother.  

My entry wasn't good at all and i have a lot to learn i am not a Pro, so please keep posting some of us are learning from your experience 

#15252 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

mate i'm only tugging your sporren...all's good. this forum must be careful of itself...there are some pros here and some novices...all should respect where they fit..and don;t let envy rule...stupid people mock those seem better than themselves....these persons make themselves obvious. rather learn..listen,think, watch and learn or else we see childish arguments. no place for that...this place is a lecture hall...a place where some teach,some illustrate and others discern.but dont mock the lecturers. anyway i'm off.

I think you're definitely worth the R3000 per email.

Happy days, brother.

Happy trading!

#15253 Roundtree

Roundtree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

I don't think the move south is complete yet. For the bottom to be in, we have to see a retest of 45783 and then touch 45855 again just above it. After that, we may see 46280. If we shoot straight to 46280 without the retest of 45783, we will definitely be back here (45783) soon. Maybe tomorrow.

I see this current upmove only going up to 46030, which leaves me locked into this trade. My exit is at 46280 which will barely buy a pack of cigarettes. But it is what it is.

So I hold.  

Happy trading.

It is past 11h30, what is your view Roundtree? 

It's back to my original plan, B. I have to manage my risk.

You're obviously in pain with all those trades you're carrying. Now ask yourself, "Why are my pants on fire?" Did I buy support? Were there open short positions below this support I should have perhaps considered? It's easy if you know how, isn't it?

My order's waiting: 6 long @ 45783. I'm buying support. And now, I'll go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee. 

Happy trading, brother.  

Happy trading!

#15254 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:40 PM

Short 46130 thank me later bulls

IG CASH

#15255 Qbre77

Qbre77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

Russian convoy has entered into Ukraine without clearance causing selling

#15256 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

divi comes of the price in anyway..remember

#15257 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

Big day for Janet Yellen: Investors will be paying close attention to Janet Yellen's 10 a.m.  ET (16:00 SAST) speech at the Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium.

and maybe other investors already know whats she will say, therefore the selling already started, so they sell even more later

#15258 wolf

wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCenturion

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

Big day for Janet Yellen: Investors will be paying close attention to Janet Yellen's 10 a.m.  ET (16:00 SAST) speech at the Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium.

#15259 Dip Trader

Dip Trader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

mate i'm only tugging your sporren...all's good. this forum must be careful of itself...there are some pros here and some novices...all should respect where they fit..and don;t let envy rule...stupid people mock those seem better than themselves....these persons make themselves obvious. rather learn..listen,think, watch and learn or else we see childish arguments. no place for that...this place is a lecture hall...a place where some teach,some illustrate and others discern.but dont mock the lecturers. anyway i'm off.

:)

#15260 ZoomZ

ZoomZ

The Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,080 posts
  • LocationOn my Alibaba Mat

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting