#16741 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

Those who have something worthy to share (in the true spirit of the game) are the only legitimate posters here in my book.

Those who want a hind *** to suck on should go stay by HDB, but this advise carries a financial health warning.

Taken as read that their brain surgery needs are beyond medical help.

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#16742 warnerbroers

warnerbroers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

Almost there, but I told all of you Doo Dah Band players.

Bonzo Dog could not have tried harder.

(And someone told HDB and/or one/many of his contagious brainwashed/same multiples, when I told them straight not to)

hey V, whats your target for this drop...still around 46000ish? thanks

#16743 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

Don't despair there's always another rally around the corner

No despair. Am currently reducing existing short losses and looking for an long entry at 46250...agree. 

IG SA40

#16744 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

Good luck V someday if it happens you can say I told u so.

Almost there, but I told all of you Doo Dah Band players.

Bonzo Dog could not have tried harder.

(And someone told HDB and/or one/many of his contagious brainwashed/same multiples, when I told them straight not to)

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#16745 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

Don't despair there's always another rally around the corner

#16746 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

Im holding overnight.

a biggish position also.

I'm going to be nailed to the TV for Yellen's speech.

From what I understand that big GDP number we saw today is outside the scope of what Yellin will be reporting on tonight so I don't think there will any surprises...but then my opinion is just 1 of millions and doesn't matter.

Good luck! 

IG SA40

#16747 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Hang in there boet. A lot of difference can be made within the next 12 minutes.....either bad or good but I think it will be more for the good....early shorts are making good cash today wonder if they are prepared to hold overnight.....

Im holding overnight.

a biggish position also.

You long J?

Nope, I'm short

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#16748 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

Everyone wins at this stuff from time to time RBM. Hope you had an awesome day!

ADRs in New York looking very weak. If ZAR keeps getting klapped all it takes is for CFR, AGL and BHP to react in London tomorrow and ALSI will be on its way back up....again. At heart a bear but I still believe there is value in the top end of our index excluding NPN.

Time will tell.

Zar only getting klapped to remedy the falling dow but not for too long, zar turns red we go down properly then

#16749 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

break 46300 and see 45400 soon!

#16750 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

enjoy the sleepless night bulls....lets hope there isn't a repeat of 08/2008...just teasing for those that are too serious :P

Everyone wins at this stuff from time to time RBM. Hope you had an awesome day!

ADRs in New York looking very weak. If ZAR keeps getting klapped all it takes is for CFR, AGL and BHP to react in London tomorrow and ALSI will be on its way back up....again. At heart a bear but I still believe there is value in the top end of our index excluding NPN.

Time will tell.

IG SA40

#16751 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Hang in there boet. A lot of difference can be made within the next 12 minutes.....either bad or good but I think it will be more for the good....early shorts are making good cash today wonder if they are prepared to hold overnight.....

Im holding overnight.

a biggish position also.

You long J?

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#16752 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

Im holding overnight.

a biggish position also.

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#16753 davidp13

davidp13

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

All seems to forget Anti Yellen is speaking in about 2hrs...she has the means to stuff it up or...well I have noticed that there is a liking out there to sell before big announcements and then btfdyfi

I find trading like body surfing, catch the right one and you will make it all the way to the beach.

#16754 Plasma

Plasma

Silfen Path Wanderer

• 2,286 posts
  • LocationSilvergalde

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

2 SL hit. Gave back 608 points.

The first goal is to ensure survival – avoid the risks that can empty your account and put you out of the trading business.  :)

#16755 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

enjoy the sleepless night bulls....lets hope there isn't a repeat of 08/2008...just teasing for those that are too serious :P

#16756 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

Not much hope from that 12 min idea. You need to do some thinking P. Sorry boet!

IG SA40

#16757 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Agree. M formation is pretty good, even though this one wasn't at a top. Pattern still playing out for the time being though. That's why I placed the buy order at 26250 just in case the stop loss hunters don't come out in the very near term then we can expect more down....

Yikes! Meant 46 250

IG SA40

#16758 RBM

RBM

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

actually didnt really trade today was celebrating eid:) , looks like a red day tomorrow though and today could have been a bull trap maybeeeee

how possible is this?

#16759 Shortboy

Shortboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Note, if the upside break out was false, then the downside breakout is very possible...

Agree. M formation is pretty good, even though this one wasn't at a top. Pattern still playing out for the time being though. That's why I placed the buy order at 26250 just in case the stop loss hunters don't come out in the very near term then we can expect more down....

IG SA40

#16760 Lekkerry

Lekkerry

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationZA

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

Moving in-between the 46000 and 47000 band makes no-one right nor wrong. ALSI (J200) is stuck in this band since 1 July and until either side is breached, this is neither bear nor bullish behavior, me says. There was a quick break below it on 10 July, after which it corrected back into the band very quickly the next trading session. I think it more "foolish" to call bear-season while we playing above 46000. In fact, anything above 46000 still remains bullish, but this 1000 point band makes it risk/reward deprived.

That does not imply you can't make money in shorting, just don't pull the shorts from the bull yet.

so much for experience, when/then it all starts going wrong

From your perspective, Lekkerry is faceless and to a degree nameless, so any opinions expressed are just that, opinions from someone on the Internet  :D

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting