35854 replies to this topic

#18101 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

there is a 5 count wave formula for a market moving sideways, do you know what it looks like a.d if I am correct the break out on no 5 is up

Should be the same as a normal wave but consolidation...so when it breaks out will confirm a new wave...!

Was an example within the intermediate 3 up from major 5, minor 2 went sideways that led to minor 3 breaking out up!

Think we are going to leave the US behind running up while they do nothing or even go down.... :rolleyes:

A

"Never never never give up!"

#18102 Wingnut

Wingnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

I bailed out of my longs. Not so sure I want to climb into shorts right now?

Watching it climb again is giving me FOMO! :unsure:

#18103 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

another take...

(whilst knocking on heavens door)

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#18104 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

great stuff! i closed my longs for nice profit and want to climb back in long at the end of minutes 4.... should there be a similarity between the length of drop from minutes 1 to 2 and 3 to 4? if so there may be a nice opportunity for a quick short? thanks

I trade just the bigger waves, trying to catch the smaller ones let you sometimes stand on the platform and wait while the train carries on going! :P

Thing is with 3 and 5 waves is they can broke into 5 waves of there own..in your case I would wait for minute 4 and go long again, to go short is very risky with this type of strength..but congrats on your longs!

A

A

#18105 Hedge

Hedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

Ya, also just want to thank A and V for their awesome work that they've done and shared with all of us.

Yes, as I tell my young ones, sharing is caring.  So let me add my voice to the thanks for the hard work and the sharing. And caring. Haha. 

#18106 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

'Predictions' coming out of this forum (Argento etc) have been nothing less than amazing over the last while and long may it last. Pity that this idiot, being myself, has not made anything out of it but we live in hope.

Just getting a feel of these wave patterns (trading makes a lot more sense now) but thanks H and D!

A

#18107 Darrith

Darrith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

'Predictions' coming out of this forum (Argento etc) have been nothing less than amazing over the last while and long may it last. Pity that this idiot, being myself, has not made anything out of it but we live in hope.

Ya, also just want to thank A and V for their awesome work that they've done and shared with all of us.

#18108 warnerbroers

warnerbroers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

i agree!  :D ...with your first sentence

Edited by warnerbroers, 01 July 2014 - 02:10 PM.

#18109 Hedge

Hedge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

#18110 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

Should be close to the top of minutes 3 but I'm holding my longs until minor 5 completes!

A

there is a 5 count wave formula for a market moving sideways, do you know what it looks like a.d if I am correct the break out on no 5 is up

#18111 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

knock knock

third good knock on the door, next one the market better open the door or the bull is going to go straight through it

#18112 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

knock knock

#18113 warnerbroers

warnerbroers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

Should be close to the top of minutes 3 but I'm holding my longs until minor 5 completes!

A

great stuff! i closed my longs for nice profit and want to climb back in long at the end of minutes 4.... should there be a similarity between the length of drop from minutes 1 to 2 and 3 to 4? if so there may be a nice opportunity for a quick short? thanks

#18114 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

Hi A, so are we still on minute 3? thx

A

#18115 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

letting the head get in the way of trading is a constant battle

Not intended to you but overall! ;)

Thanks Ninja for that info

A

#18116 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

Advice..take it or leave it as it will save you money!

Why do most want to short in an uptrend, cause you think she is too high...at the end it comes down to luck and guessing and ultimately the house always wins if you play like that!

Wait for confirmation of the turn and then it is playable but we are still in a bullmarket, you could maybe win with one or two shorts but be sure the third will just take it back and more...! :unsure:

Just IMO....

A

letting the head get in the way of trading is a constant battle

#18117 Ninja

Ninja

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

US markets closed for Independence Day on Friday so NFP numbers out on thursday

#18118 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

I am still in, will see if it changes at 4 pm, there seems to be no down pressure yet, the market may be just taking a breath

Advice..take it or leave it as it will save you money!

Why do most want to short in an uptrend, cause you think she is too high...at the end it comes down to luck and guessing and ultimately the house always wins if you play like that!

Wait for confirmation of the turn and then it is playable but we are still in a bullmarket, you could maybe win with one or two shorts but be sure the third will just take it back and more...! :unsure:

Just IMO....

A

#18119 warnerbroers

warnerbroers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

Yip..this is only minor 1 and still to end....so more waves coming!

Think this baby going to stay up until friday with the NFP figure!

A

Hi A, so are we still on minute 3? thx

#18120 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Yip..this is only minor 1 and still to end....so more waves coming!

Think this baby going to stay up until friday with the NFP figure!

A

I think the old high is putting up a bit of resistance, if it stays here a while I think there may be a break up, the longer it stays here the closer the MA's will get, so the signal for the turn will be more clear.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting