• Please log in to reply
35854 replies to this topic

#19241 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:15 PM

As i said greedy longs gonna get caught.Better jump losses just going to mount for bulls

This seems to be ZAR induced selling, but I'll take it none the less

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#19242 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

As i said greedy longs gonna get caught.Better jump losses just going to mount for bulls

IG CASH

#19243 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

Finally, the j200 is lower than the ALSH, that bear may be sticking its nose out of the woods. 

#19244 Beorn

Beorn

The Oracle

• 3,219 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

This is beautiful. Bulls really panicking now.

Cmon bears! 

Alsi future

I only post my views, not advice

#19245 bear catcher

bear catcher

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationPretoria

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

Here is my wave 1 bye bye bulls wave wave

IG CASH

#19246 strydomk

strydomk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

Should be going long here but I think I'm giving this a miss.

#19247 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

The bulls are fighting very hard defending 44960... WIll we get the flush to close the gap?

RIght, bulls. We are back to 44960. Will you hold it this time? 

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#19248 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

There are bears in these woods. They keep leaving poodle bombs along the MACD line. 

Grant 

#19249 grantmu

grantmu

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

There are bears in these woods. They keep leaving poodle bombs along the MACD line. 

Grant 

#19250 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

The bulls are not done here, she is creating these down bullish flags with positive divergence and we should see new highs very soon!

My roadmap is up until end of week and starting down only in June, but also just a pullback (2000+) before the last leg up into July.

Had a good view of the longer term counts and the drop coming from July-Oct is only a primary 4 wave down, also see it going to 38000ish TOP40F as V stated before the final primary 5 wave up commences into 2015 for new highs and to end this bullmarket since 2009!

Lots of waves to ride...!Make sure playing shorts don't eat up your capital so you have none left for when the real bearmarket starts! :rolleyes:

A

Longer term view!

A

Attached Files

"Never never never give up!"

#19251 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

Can't really say; I'm not a subscriber (yet), but it seems you get what you pay for...  Think I'll subscribe when I can use their info and "trade" again, as I first need to get out of my huge short. (Hedging it takes all my time, and funds, currently)

That said, I also think they're still too expensive, especially for smaller investors/traders. For me also a big problem that one can't get a trial run or test them first; you have to pay for 6 months, not knowing it will work for you. (Or some kind of "money-back guarantee")

Exi, impie, exi, scelerae, exi cum omnia fallacia tua

#19252 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

Powerstocks any good? They seem very expensive...

They called May down but overall they are quite good, just proves we are all human!

A

#19253 Argento

Argento

The Artist

• 3,481 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

The bulls are not done here, she is creating these down bullish flags with positive divergence and we should see new highs very soon!

My roadmap is up until end of week and starting down only in June, but also just a pullback (2000+) before the last leg up into July.

Had a good view of the longer term counts and the drop coming from July-Oct is only a primary 4 wave down, also see it going to 38000ish TOP40F as V stated before the final primary 5 wave up commences into 2015 for new highs and to end this bullmarket since 2009!

Lots of waves to ride...!Make sure playing shorts don't eat up your capital so you have none left for when the real bearmarket starts! :rolleyes:

A

Attached Files

#19254 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

Im long 44785 IG cash

Critical level tested and bounced off!!

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#19255 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

The bulls are fighting very hard defending 44960... WIll we get the flush to close the gap?

"The Stock Market is never obvious. It is designed to fool most of the people, most of the time." - Jesse Livermore.

#19256 Vertebrae

Vertebrae

Pachycephalosaurus

• Members
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationDystopia

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

Free Book for trading/investing timing - The Idiot and The Moon

http://tinyurl.com/o2evfgc

A Genuine Gift

Africa will never be regarded as adult until all of its organisations stop admiring and protecting criminal dictators.

MSM et al presents (sponsored) opinion as fact and seeks to indoctrinate. Journalists without ethics proliferate in a swamp of filthy lucre (BBC inclusive).

In response to decades of racism by fearful minority whites called apartheid there will be an eternity of racism by revengeful majority blacks called all kinds of excuses.

Corruption is not yet compulsory but it may as well be - Aggressive africanization uses the racist Employment Equity Act as a club.

Too many humans are too busy copulating to bother about the irresponsible, unsustainable and progressively catastrophic population explosion. 

Whilst humanity prevails so will evil. Evil will survive and thrive through sophisticated indoctrination and other conscience-suppressing disguises.

Desmond Tutu has been praying for the downfall of the ANC since 2011. Clearly he needs some assistance with such a difficult and worthy task..

Cockroaches still lurk on sharechat because it is prime real estate for their con artistry, duping and grand theft.

#19257 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

Can't really say; I'm not a subscriber (yet), but it seems you get what you pay for...  Think I'll subscribe when I can use their info and "trade" again, as I first need to get out of my huge short. (Hedging it takes all my time, and funds, currently)

Edited by BBW, 28 May 2014 - 09:29 AM.

#19258 K~~

K~~

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

Went to a Powerstocks presentation this weekend, and according to their models, it's only momentum keeping us up. (Momentum generated by the international markets, as you say??)

#19259 BBW

BBW

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationHelderberg

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

guys, would appreciate your views on SA T40..with weaker ZAR would index not be driven higher even when taking into account some of the constituents high valuations.  we will only see correction on SA T40 if it's triggered by international market event/s

Went to a Powerstocks presentation this weekend, and according to their models, it's only momentum keeping us up. (Momentum generated by the international markets, as you say??)

#19260 farouk

farouk

The Oracle

• 2,725 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Yesterday open Interest droped by +-3000.

Looks like the thugs are after the longs.

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting