• Please log in to reply
909 replies to this topic

#461 Safrican

Safrican

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationLyford Cay.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

This stock has BY FAR been the best performing stock in my portfolio and I only wish I had purchased more.

I own 12.000 purchased at an all in cost of R19.29

The price is on the high side at the moment so would not recommend adding at these levels but will continue to enjoy the ride. :)

Very well done !

Thank you for your time and I will thank you for mine. - Rodriguez

#462 grumpy old man

grumpy old man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

Had it as my only stock for 2 years and now it is 72% of my portfolio. Feeling a bit uncomfortable at these levels.

This stock has BY FAR been the best performing stock in my portfolio and I only wish I had purchased more.

I own 12.000 purchased at an all in cost of R19.29

The price is on the high side at the moment so would not recommend adding at these levels but will continue to enjoy the ride. :)

#463 orca

orca

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Gamma called this. :)

I started here with nothing and still have most of it left.

#464 gamma

gamma

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

we'll see R70+ before month end(perhaps earlier)...those who took longs(target 70) short while back get ready to party hard ;)

When HDB is forced to buy back the millions he is short its gonna rocket up

:P

Do not try and bend the market. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. Then you'll see, that it is not the market that bends, it is only yourself.

#465 delta66

delta66

"Veni, vidi, vici"

• 3,918 posts
  • Location37.2350° N, 115.8111° W

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

we'll see R70+ before month end(perhaps earlier)...those who took longs(target 70) short while back get ready to party hard ;)

“melior diabolus quem scies”

#466 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

Your short still open? Stop still at 70?

Yes...getting deeper into die k@k but still smiling... :)

Sticking to my rules and will take the kick in my backside if it comes... :rolleyes:

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#467 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

At this price it should plummet as buy volumes are too thin compared to sell volumes.

As soon as it dropped below 6700, buyers climbed back in with higher volumes. Don't understand this stock anymore. Buyers still buying large volumes at this price?

#468 gamma

gamma

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

:o  :rolleyes:  :wacko:

Hoping and praying!! :D

Your short still open? Stop still at 70?

Do not try and bend the market. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. Then you'll see, that it is not the market that bends, it is only yourself.

#469 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

At this price it should plummet as buy volumes are too thin compared to sell volumes.

:o  :rolleyes:  :wacko:

Hoping and praying!! :D

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#470 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

#471 jaDEB

jaDEB

jaDEB

• 2,951 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

I follow Bread's " ramblings of a 1 share wonder " thread.

jaDEB

I got my heebie-jeebies in a hidden bag

Oasis

#472 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:49 PM

Mr Divi,

Yes I hear you........ then someone also said if you have all eggs in one basket then watch that basket very carefully. PE at 21.7, EY4.64, DY 4.67 (ala OST) so very expensive at the moment and at all time high as well, yet only going one way???

When the previous numbers came out, Bullhunter's calculation gave it a Fair Value of 92.34. So she still has ways to go.

#473 GDP

GDP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

Mr Divi,

Yes I hear you........ then someone also said if you have all eggs in one basket then watch that basket very carefully. PE at 21.7, EY4.64, DY 4.67 (ala OST) so very expensive at the moment and at all time high as well, yet only going one way???

#474 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

Had it as my only stock for 2 years and now it is 72% of my portfolio. Feeling a bit uncomfortable at these levels.

#475 gamma

gamma

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:02 PM

This one has been the best performer in my long term portfolio. Problem is it's at 41% of my portfolio. Bigger problem is it still looks attractive due to it's strong price growth and great divi. Do I keep on climing in???

Nope. 41% is way too high IMO.

I'm slowly trying to reduce the relative weight in my own portfolio. Not by selling though, but by holding and increasing other holdings.

#476 MrDividend

MrDividend

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

This one has been the best performer in my long term portfolio. Problem is it's at 41% of my portfolio. Bigger problem is it still looks attractive due to it's strong price growth and great divi. Do I keep on climing in???

It's something I have also thought long and hard about. For me it is around 25% which i feel comfortable about. Any more and a phrase with eggs and basket comes to mind. I am very risk adverse though...

#477 GDP

GDP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

#478 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

Damn HDB, with Sharechat, the home to four and a half thousand registered users and thousands more visitors and all of them buying CML u have b@lls of supeman i.e man of steel

No..you got to have elephants balls and lots of money to throw away to short CML!!! I sometimes wonder which of the 2 i have got!!!! :D

Edited by HDB, 02 July 2013 - 07:11 PM.

HDB

#479 gamma

gamma

Sage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

Gamma called this move. :D

I also told HDB to move his stop to 65. A move past 65 would mean CML is sailing with the wind now rather than against it.

Still, maybe he will triple down now and have the last laugh  ;)

#480 orca

orca

The Oracle

• 2,227 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

Quite a bit of short interest so if it breaks up it could be very powerful to the upside given the squeeze

Gamma called this move. :D

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting