Photo
- - - - -

Small Caps: Which is the Next Ten Bagger?

small caps

• Please log in to reply
1114 replies to this topic

#401 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:07 PM

I am not sure.  But we will definitely be selling part of the MCCP asset by December, if not sooner.  Imweru Gold I am not sure what the plans are there.  Could be an early revenue stream from 2017 as mentioned.  Catalyst for me would be the debt funding.  Once confirmed we will see a rerate.  Another catalyst is a payout from SEPCO due after DFS in Oct.  But what we all hoping for is an MCCP sale and we will all be smiling.

lol trading is about luck.   I realised my stupidity afterwards though.  We were trading at R1,50+ while in the UK they were trading at 5-6p the equivalent of around R1.10.  Going to try and sellout and move my stock over to AIM through IG.  Could get more shares and liquidity looking at current price and volumes.

I suppose Haneti is not at a stage we could sell it at yet?

Yip, this is why I haven't bought back in yet, waiting for the arbitrage to close more

#402 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:05 PM

are we definitely selling an asset? Because no matter which asset we sell, we will get an instant re-rate of SP. Undervalued badly currently

If I had foresight I would've sold CRD on Tuesday! Lucky more like it lol

I am not sure.  But we will definitely be selling part of the MCCP asset by December, if not sooner.  Imweru Gold I am not sure what the plans are there.  Could be an early revenue stream from 2017 as mentioned.  Catalyst for me would be the debt funding.  Once confirmed we will see a rerate.  Another catalyst is a payout from SEPCO due after DFS in Oct.  But what we all hoping for is an MCCP sale and we will all be smiling.

lol trading is about luck.   I realised my stupidity afterwards though.  We were trading at R1,50+ while in the UK they were trading at 5-6p the equivalent of around R1.10.  Going to try and sellout and move my stock over to AIM through IG.  Could get more shares and liquidity looking at current price and volumes.

#403 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:55 PM

Doubt there will be any more equity raisings mate.  They have enough cash for the medium term and they are in discussions to sell an asset as per the last RNS.  By December they will also be able to offload part of the 85% holding in the MCCP asset for cash as well.

Well done on getting out on 150c.  Wish I had that foresight!

are we definitely selling an asset? Because no matter which asset we sell, we will get an instant re-rate of SP. Undervalued badly currently

If I had foresight I would've sold CRD on Tuesday! Lucky more like it lol

#404 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:45 PM

KIBO is also one I closely follow, been trying to buy in in the 80s for a few weeks now. I had expected the signing of the JV for the RCCP a few months back to really get the SP running but it didn't and that's when I sold out (150c). Still confident it will perform well in the long run, however I think we will see a number of equity raisings before then...

Doubt there will be any more equity raisings mate.  They have enough cash for the medium term and they are in discussions to sell an asset as per the last RNS.  By December they will also be able to offload part of the 85% holding in the MCCP asset for cash as well.

Well done on getting out on 150c.  Wish I had that foresight!

#405 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:35 PM

Thanks guys. Appreciate the input on KBO. Will hold these and look forward to some action in the not to distant future

Im glad I did my punt on EQS yeaterday. Looking positive again

#406 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

Kibo is a sleeping giant Queen B.  5x bagger by december willing to put my house on it!

Financial Close in December will give us a view of the potential return from MCCP.  From numbers out in the market we should see R300-400m clean profit per annum in 2018.  Using a conservative PE of 6 we will see a shareprice of around R6.

Alternatively if MCCP is sold in December we should see a minimum sale value of R2 Billion which would equate to R6/stock again.  Next news should be mining licence and debt funding agreements.

Remember this share 10 bagged in 2013 and 2014 in the UK! who is to say it wont happen again in 2015?

This is not even considering the other 4 projects!  

Sleeping giant and I am heavily invested here.

KIBO is also one I closely follow, been trying to buy in in the 80s for a few weeks now. I had expected the signing of the JV for the RCCP a few months back to really get the SP running but it didn't and that's when I sold out (150c). Still confident it will perform well in the long run, however I think we will see a number of equity raisings before then...

#407 Magnet

Magnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

Kibo is frustrating me :(

So much potential, but volumes are thin and by JSE Alt standards, volume is extremely low

Big up to you Crow8866 on your returns. You did incredibly well

My feeling this is now stangant

Whats your thoughts guys?

Kibo is a sleeping giant Queen B.  5x bagger by december willing to put my house on it!

Financial Close in December will give us a view of the potential return from MCCP.  From numbers out in the market we should see R300-400m clean profit per annum in 2018.  Using a conservative PE of 6 we will see a shareprice of around R6.

Alternatively if MCCP is sold in December we should see a minimum sale value of R2 Billion which would equate to R6/stock again.  Next news should be mining licence and debt funding agreements.

Remember this share 10 bagged in 2013 and 2014 in the UK! who is to say it wont happen again in 2015?

This is not even considering the other 4 projects!  

Sleeping giant and I am heavily invested here.

#408 myusuf

myusuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:48 PM

Hi Crowe - why do you think CMO will be a 10 bagger - im not so clued up on the company and I listened to the presentation -

Are they actually mining - wasn't very clear to me - please advise - are we expecting big turnover

#409 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

Kibo is frustrating me :(

So much potential, but volumes are thin and by JSE Alt standards, volume is extremely low

Big up to you Crow8866 on your returns. You did incredibly well

My feeling this is now stangant

Whats your thoughts guys?

#410 Crow8866

Crow8866

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:24 PM

Chrometco CMO

November is coming very fast.

I will keep a close eye on this one.Once it moves up there will be no return. 

I was one of the investors in KIBO early this year and made 170% on my investment.

CMO will be the next KIBO this year Novemember. Watch the space.

www.africanmining.com/news.php?id=3054

•  
  •  

#411 Trader1

Trader1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:31 PM

Any thoughts on pan african resouces?

#412 longterm413

longterm413

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:14 AM

no clue, would probably lose faith if there is as all signs point to a make or break on this deadline. But we've had two already so would not be too surprised. We've risen much higher this deadline as compared to the last few which shows that the market is expecting this to be the final one. We should get news tomorrow morning either way...

Got cash out and hoping that the news drops at 9 am and not at 8, that way I can catch a few lazy investors out if the deal does come through. :P

SENS out. Both parties in advanced discussions. I think if they were going to walk away they would've done so already. No clue how the market will react, probably down...?

Probably. I think investors may get tired of having cash tied up in this deal... But anything can happen..

#413 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:13 AM

no clue, would probably lose faith if there is as all signs point to a make or break on this deadline. But we've had two already so would not be too surprised. We've risen much higher this deadline as compared to the last few which shows that the market is expecting this to be the final one. We should get news tomorrow morning either way...
Got cash out and hoping that the news drops at 9 am and not at 8, that way I can catch a few lazy investors out if the deal does come through. :P

SENS out. Both parties in advanced discussions. I think if they were going to walk away they would've done so already. No clue how the market will react, probably down...?

#414 Shi

Shi

Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:47 PM

I agree Queen B, and I also got in. Will hold and see.

We must surely get a SENS soon of who is selling ... massive volumes going through.

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” - Lewis Carroll

#415 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:14 PM

Maybe there is something we don't know about

But i'm confident in my punt

Good company and good prospects

Lets see. "Watch this space" as they say

#416 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:13 PM

Maybe there is something we don't know about

But i'm confident in my punt

Good company and good prospects

Lets see. "Watch this space" as they say

#417 yusufm

yusufm

The Punter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationWits

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:07 PM

I think their will be an announcement tomorrow on EQS

Coronation is dumping the remainder of their stock and are the reason why it has halved on past 6months

according to the last update in April, coronation only held 9% of the shares. That is only 36 million shares and should have been done selling that with the volumes going through recently...

#418 myusuf

myusuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:58 PM

I think their will be an announcement tomorrow on EQS

Coronation is dumping the remainder of their stock and are the reason why it has halved on past 6months

#419 Queen B

Queen B

Little Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDurban

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:52 PM

Took a punt on EQS. There is no reason why the share price is so low

Bargain at these levels as far as i'm concerned

#420 Queen B

Queen B