Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Where does one find the FTSE futures?

#1922 UncleC

UncleC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

The success rate of your OUV calls is unbelievable and the work you have done for us, thank you for sharing it with us :)

#1923 Playa

Playa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationVryburg

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Another great piece of work the "HDB's OUV!!" Excellent HDB!! Thank you for your consistent efforts, kindness and generosity!! There are very few who would share such powerful and hard work!! I hope you are rewarded both spiritually and materially for your efforts.. Just a thought, what if we start another thread for the followers to post their OUV results, in that way we do not clutter the CCI thread?

#1924 MiniTrader

MiniTrader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBetween mountains & the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Thank you HDB. 

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it

#1925 Qbre77

Qbre77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Forget to add:

1.I will also now include risk assessments for the OUA

HR being high risk trade

M being moderate risk

L being low risk

M to HR being moderate to high

L to M being low to medium

2. Two ways of playing the OAU

If difference is more than 100p, I suggest you get in early as possible before 8am especially if days look bullish

If difference is less than100p you could go in immediately or wait till opening at 8.30am and see how market reacts at opening. A good example being today where price actually went about 50p below what IG price was at , so you could have went long after opening to give you better profits. I play the averaging by buying more when it opens lower .

3. Take your profits once target is reached or as close to target.. If however target is not reached. close out the trade by latest 9.10am even if you at a loss... means circumstances have changed since opening and bite the bullet.. Remember their is no guaranteed winning trades with Mr Market unless of cos when I say low risk trade...that's when you can load up on the contracts depending on your risk appetite!!

4. When OUV is less than 50p do not be greedy and play several contracts or even one contract as you could get burnt. Rather sit on your hands and wait for market to open at 8.30 and see how much price deviates from my OUV..If it goes to more than 100p then maybe get into a trade.

Hope this helps

Thank you as always HDB, much appreciated!

#1926 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

Ok Class I have some rules for OUV..

Please read..

1. OUV must be requested by PM to me anytime until 7.40am latest

2. I will respond by 7.50am lastest by PM to all requests.

3. If you do not hear from me that day, it means the arbitrage is insiginificant and does not warrant a reply.

4. My OUV will be based on FTSE and POUND exchange rate live price at 8.40am

5. To keep the OAU price meaningfull, I expect youll to adjust it for any changes in the FTSE futures( 6.5p up or down per point) and pound rand exchange rate (+-12 points up or down per 1c increase or decrease in pound exchange rate)

6. All OUV is based on bid prices

7. no PMs will be entertained after 7.45pm . This is a very strict rule as I need time for breakfast and setting up my trade stations.

8. This is a non CCI system trade so I suggest u take your profit upon target being reached...and then reassess and start from scratch for any new trades using the CCI system

9. This OUV is being sent to you in confidence for your own use only. This is a very strict rule. If it is being abused , you will dismissed from my class immediately.

10. Please read the CCI thread post first before requesting a pm to me. Some people do not follow instructions as to what I say on the CCI thread. If I say no pms, I mean please do not send a pm as I am not available for that day or week. If you send , you wount get a response as I am not available.

11. Please do not ask me to share how I do the calculations. This is 4 hours of week every evening and I do not plan to share it with anyone.

12. Its success rate has gone up to 90% to date. Last 7 days has been 100%. Nevertheless use at your won peril without any guarantees or warranties. No one is forcing you to pull the trigger to do the trade and if you lose, I am not responsible.

13. A simple thank you will be appreciated on all winning trades.

14. Pm me for my bank details to share your profits.......................

15. Let MR V shout , scream, name call and show his paranoia...We will just continue to break the bank like we have done in the past.

Forget to add:

1.I will also now include risk assessments for the OUA

HR being high risk trade

M being moderate risk

L being low risk

M to HR being moderate to high

L to M being low to medium

2. Two ways of playing the OAU

If difference is more than 100p, I suggest you get in early as possible before 8am especially if days look bullish

If difference is less than100p you could go in immediately or wait till opening at 8.30am and see how market reacts at opening. A good example being today where price actually went about 50p below what IG price was at , so you could have went long after opening to give you better profits. I play the averaging by buying more when it opens lower .

3. Take your profits once target is reached or as close to target.. If however target is not reached. close out the trade by latest 9.10am even if you at a loss... means circumstances have changed since opening and bite the bullet.. Remember their is no guaranteed winning trades with Mr Market unless of cos when I say low risk trade...that's when you can load up on the contracts depending on your risk appetite!!

4. When OUV is less than 50p do not be greedy and play several contracts or even one contract as you could get burnt. Rather sit on your hands and wait for market to open at 8.30 and see how much price deviates from my OUV..If it goes to more than 100p then maybe get into a trade.

Hope this helps

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#1927 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

Great call HDB - many thanks for sharing. Exited @ 47000 (trailing stop hit), bagged just over 200 points in total this morning.

Well done bro,,,keep it up!! 2 outa 2 winning trades not bad huh... :)

HDB

The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires!!

#1928 Aragorn

Aragorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

first target about reached...hold for another +- 40p

Great call HDB - many thanks for sharing. Exited @ 47000 (trailing stop hit), bagged just over 200 points in total this morning.

Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall.

#1929 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

Ok Class I have some rules for OUV..

Please read..

1. OUV must be requested by PM to me anytime until 7.40am latest

2. I will respond by 7.50am lastest by PM to all requests.

3. If you do not hear from me that day, it means the arbitrage is insiginificant and does not warrant a reply.

4. My OUV will be based on FTSE and POUND exchange rate live price at 8.40am

5. To keep the OAU price meaningfull, I expect youll to adjust it for any changes in the FTSE futures( 6.5p up or down per point) and pound rand exchange rate (+-12 points up or down per 1c increase or decrease in pound exchange rate)

6. All OUV is based on bid prices

7. no PMs will be entertained after 7.45pm . This is a very strict rule as I need time for breakfast and setting up my trade stations.

8. This is a non CCI system trade so I suggest u take your profit upon target being reached...and then reassess and start from scratch for any new trades using the CCI system

9. This OUV is being sent to you in confidence for your own use only. This is a very strict rule. If it is being abused , you will dismissed from my class immediately.

10. Please read the CCI thread post first before requesting a pm to me. Some people do not follow instructions as to what I say on the CCI thread. If I say no pms, I mean please do not send a pm as I am not available for that day or week. If you send , you wount get a response as I am not available.

11. Please do not ask me to share how I do the calculations. This is 4 hours of week every evening and I do not plan to share it with anyone.

12. Its success rate has gone up to 90% to date. Last 7 days has been 100%. Nevertheless use at your won peril without any guarantees or warranties. No one is forcing you to pull the trigger to do the trade and if you lose, I am not responsible.

13. A simple thank you will be appreciated on all winning trades.

14. Pm me for my bank details to share your profits.......................

15. Let MR V shout , scream, name call and show his paranoia...We will just continue to break the bank like we have done in the past.

HDB

#1930 Mars

Mars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

I am opening up a demo account on IG... do I go for domestic or international account?

#1931 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

back in long @47000

HDB

#1932 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

will look to renter lower once I know what ftse is doing!!

HDB

#1933 BlythZ

BlythZ

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:54 AM

and out by 2 contracts @60each for some lunch money!! :)

I am also out with 2 contracts for 44 pips each, thanks HDB

Edited by BlythZ, 29 July 2014 - 08:54 AM.

#1934 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:51 AM

and out by 2 contracts @60each for some lunch money!! :)

Edited by HDB, 29 July 2014 - 08:52 AM.

HDB

#1935 mx125

mx125

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationKZN

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

Thanks HDB, hope there is a nice drop before we open but I do think it is highly unlikely.

#1936 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

first target about reached...hold for another +- 40p

HDB

#1937 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:28 AM

latest:

add another 60 ponts to target!!

and that 60 is now lost!!

HDB

#1938 CPvanWyk

CPvanWyk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationDurbanville

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

Sorry I missed the mail, can you maybe share the target

#1939 UncleC

UncleC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:18 AM

Thank you HDB :)

#1940 HDB

HDB

The Oracle

• 5,229 posts
  • LocationBy the sea

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

latest:

add another 60 ponts to target!!

HDB

Sponsored by Sharenet and VPSNine Linux VPS Hosting